Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

What animal, creature creeps you out?

Spiders, snakes, fish, koala bears, whatever.

For me, and hands down, it is definitely things like the water moccasin. I don't like snakes in the first place. But swimming snakes? Oh f*** that. F*** that.

• Sad 1

Wiffleballs.  

• Thanks 1

white sharks (raciss)

scorpions 

21 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Wiffleballs.  

animals with small hands.

earwigs 

15 minutes ago, taco breath said:

animals with small hands.

You post me a little to much, you need to go get a real job.  

Thanks 

sheep

parrots

apes

2 minutes ago, weepaws said:

You post me a little to much, you need to go get a real job.  

Thanks 

gods will?

Scorpions. Ever since I got stung in my sleep in San Antonio in my damn bed I’ve hated them

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Scorpions. Ever since I got stung in my sleep in San Antonio in my damn bed I’ve hated them

dont read 'the pearl' then.

4 minutes ago, taco breath said:

dont read 'the pearl' then.

I’m fine with everything but if I see one I immediately stop on it. They all deserve death 

Flies. Can't stand em. You were just on a pile of sh!t and now you're on my food? 🖕 :mad: 🖕

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Flies. Can't stand em. You were just on a pile of sh!t and now you're on my food? 🖕 :mad: 🖕

I stand with you on that. My mother won't sit still if there is a fly in her home. She will just follow it around til she kills it. I live in an apartment so I isolate the little piece of crap into a room and shut the door. Air conditioning slows the fly down so I'll put that on and in a small bit of time, easy killing. 

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Funny. That part I  can deal with. Cuz it's like microscopic. Don't like it.  But I hate the random s*** where they're just like zigzagging in front of your face and landing on you for no good f****** reason.  jesus. Them and gnats. Get a purpose in life.

9 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I stand with you on that. My mother won't sit still if there is a fly in her home. She will just follow it around til she kills it. I live in an apartment so I isolate the little piece of crap into a room and shut the door. Air conditioning slows the fly down so I'll put that on and in a small bit of time, easy killing. 

So when you’re home your mom doesn’t sit still ? 

10 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Which is counterproductive. If your mom would just sit still for 5 minutes all the Flies would land on her. Like an Ethiopian covered in s*** and honey 💩

33 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Which is counterproductive. If your mom would just sit still for 5 minutes all the Flies would land on her. Like an Ethiopian covered in s*** and honey 💩

Yeah. Drunks be drunks. :dunno:

There's a western, I want to say lonesome dove? Where one of the kids was crossing the river on his horse and went right into a nest of cottonmouths. Or water moccasins. Or what the hell ever. Creeps me out to this day. 

I'm riding a freaking clydesdale.

With floaties.

Tarantulas

Big spiders. That and most large insects they I can feel when I step on them. Snakes use to but not so much anymore. Still not a big fan of bats in my house. 

By the way, I can't think of anything more gross than crickets when you step on them. Grasshoppers are basically the same thing.

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

. Still not a big fan of bats in my house. 

Your fault.  you should have f***** "Craftsman's" mom in her house.

Spiders-any size. And those mo-fo’s are stealthy, too. Ever notice when you spot one in your house and go to get something to kill them with, when you come back they’re already gone? Then there’s the whole thing where they wrap their prey up like a big burrito and suck everything out of them. Yeah, no thanks. I’ll pass.

Rats. Inner city rats, the kind that ignore that you’re even there. 

always been spiders. terrified and traumatized as a kid finding one in my bed or walking into my room on a warm spring night to find hundreds of small and a few big ones all over the ceiling because my bedroom was above the garage and an egg sac had obviously hatched. 

now im not "afraid" of them and take great pleasure in killing them but they still startle me and creep me out.

2 hours ago, dain11279 said:

Your mom 

Jesus Christ you guys

Hasn't seemed to stop you from rogering her weekly.  :( 

Buzzards

Talk about a grotesquely looking creature. Then as if that weren’t enuff, they eat nasty decaying roadkill. 🤮

7 minutes ago, peenie said:

Roaches
Fleas
These things

Last one is a house centipede. I see one in my house every few months. They eat other bugs but they’re focking creepy.

21 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Rats. Inner city rats, the kind that ignore that you’re even there. 

Like vomit?