Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

NATO confirms russia is moving nuclear missiles into position

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think that’s a possible answer but not necessarily THE answer. 

It's probably closer to the least plausible answer. 

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Negotiating a resolution isn’t surrendering.  I’ll remind y’all of this when shiot escalates. 

What Musk proposed is not a realistic resolution. It gives Russia territory it never had a right to, just because they invaded? Such a proposal would be as good as an invitation for Russia to invade other neighbors. Maybe they can expand their borders into the territories of other sovereign nations too!  

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

What Musk proposed is not a realistic resolution. It gives Russia territory it never had a right to, just because they invaded? Such a proposal would be as good as an invitation for Russia to invade other neighbors. Maybe they can expand their borders into the territories of other sovereign nations too!  

Why is it a problem now? He invaded and took Crimea a long time ago. 

• Like 1

I have no clue why we or NATO give a sheit about Ukraine. They are not in NATO we owe them nothing. Now if this were a NATO country yes then we got real problems. But it’s not and Ukraine is so corrupt. It’s insanity what we’re doing 

• Like 1

Just now, Boots11234 said:

I have no clue why we or NATO give a sheit about Ukraine. They are not in NATO we owe them nothing. Now if this were a NATO country yes then we got real problems. But it’s not and Ukraine is so corrupt. It’s insanity what we’re doing 

Biden owes them quite a bit.

1 minute ago, Boots11234 said:

Liberals think that Ukraine was this innocent little country that was pure as fresh falling snow. 

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Liberals think that Ukraine was this innocent little country that was pure as fresh falling snow. 

Buddy is married to a mail order Ukrainian woman (D cups) and she is rooting for Russia. She worked in government in Ukraine and said is was so fukkn corrupt.  Tucker was right, no one even bothers to question Ukraine, they put Ukrainian flags on their FB and feel good about themselves. So frustrating.  

Nothing I can do but believe in Jesus and know I’m saved. 

1 minute ago, Boots11234 said:

Buddy is married to a mail order Ukrainian woman (D cups) and she is rooting for Russia. She worked in government in Ukraine and said is was so fukkn corrupt.  Tucker was right, no one even bothers to question Ukraine, they put Ukrainian flags on their FB and feel good about themselves. So frustrating.  

Nothing I can do but believe in Jesus and know I’m saved. 

Absolutely. 

And I see people that live near me with Ukrainian flags on their houses. :doh:

4 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

Because you have to draw a line somewhere, and Ukraine is a world breadbasket, and you can't let a ruthless autocrat get away with this crap. Don't b!tch about inflation and whine about our involvement. Putin has become the worst dictator since Hitler. Russia has more land mass than any other nation. Utilize it and stop being a world-level doosh. Fock.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Because you have to draw a line somewhere, and Ukraine is a world breadbasket, and you can't let a ruthless autocrat get away with this crap. Don't b!tch about inflation and whine about our involvement. Putin has become the worst dictator since Hitler. Russia has more land mass than any other nation. Utilize it and stop being a world-level doosh. Fock.

Classic liberal thinking. Even Europe doesn't care but Biden needs to flex his muscles by giving tax payer dollars to fund the war between 2 corrupt countries while people here are suffering in many ways. 

33 minutes ago, dogcows said:

LOL... This dude is worrying about what's fair.  Liberals, for some reason don't get the concept that the world isn't fair, and the world certainly isn't the United States.  Everywhere else in the world, the strong take from the weak.  Only in America is it policy to take from the strong and give to the weak.  Don't fall into the trap of thinking just because you've lived in the US your whole life, everyone in the world acts with American morals.  Guess what... Even in this country, the second we hit any real hardship... famine, wide spread unemployment, etc., society would break down in days to weeks.  Straight New Orleans after Katrina sh¡t.

Russia never had a right to it... lol

55 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why is it a problem now? He invaded and took Crimea a long time ago. 

Obama focked up on that 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

so what youre saying is fighting a war for oil is wrong, but fighting a war for a breadbasket is fine.  You are insane lol.

"you have to draw the line somewhere".  im betting for rusty that line is where a democrat is president or not.

10 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Biden is President and we all have to deal with it.  I don't really even think it's worth trying to one up Rusty or anyone, this is serious.  

dude hes too old, and a moron.  he needs to go.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

dude hes too old, and a moron.  he needs to go.

I absolutely agree. 

12 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I mean I feel like we kind of lose big if we had just done nothing and Russia just easily had taken all of Ukraine.  It could shift the whole world powers and make Russia #1 in the world and give them more authority to control geopolitically.  Plus in the beginning a lot of people and leaders were fearful Ukraine was just the beginning of Russian invasion into Europe and seems like what has happened has weakened Russia and quelled that fear.

you cant ignore their nuclear weapons tho.  you cannot just go in and fight them.  for some reason, we understood that for decades.  during the cuban missile crisis, we took the nuclear situation very very seiously and there were extensive negotiations to resolve the issue.  now we have people wanting to bomb moscow and take out putin which is insane.

whatever the solution is, we absolutely cannot have the 2 nations with loads of nukes fighting each other, not even indirectly or all but directly like in Ukraine.  that absolutely cannot happen.  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yep.  Are you implying that Biden is starting a nuclear war right now?

Why was MSM and the left freaking out that Trump would cause a big war? 

Why now when there IS a war going on...none of those people seem very concerned?

10 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

How would Trump have prevented Russia from attacking Ukraine?

So Russia takes Crimea when Obama is in office.  Then 4 years of nothing under Trump.  Biden goes into the WH and Russia goes back into Ukraine trying to take more land.  

I don't have a clear answer as to what Trump would have done.  We are not in those meetings nor know what goes on behind the scenes.    Now can you explain the dynamics of why Russia went in during Obama.  Did nothing under Trump.  Then went back in under Biden?

9 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'd say it was the opposite. With the video of Russian prostitutes whizzing on him, Putin had Clownzo eating out of his hands. Plus, Clownzo was a useful butt buddy and toadie. Putin was anything but fearful of Clownzo. Clownzo was his muse. He could get away with more. 

You MAGAtards claim Putin was scared of tough Clownzo and then whine about us spending billions on providing weapons and intelligence to Ukraine, helping them kick Russia's ass on one battlefield after another.

Biden is being a badass on Russia, which Putin underestimated because, like you, he looked at America through MAGAtard-colored lenses.

Lol

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Why was MSM and the left freaking out that Trump would cause a big war? 

Why now when there IS a war going on...none of those people seem very concerned?

So Russia takes Crimea when Obama is in office.  Then 4 years of nothing under Trump.  Biden goes into the WH and Russia goes back into Ukraine trying to take more land.  

I don't have a clear answer as to what Trump would have done.  We are not in those meetings nor know what goes on behind the scenes.    Now can you explain the dynamics of why Russia went in during Obama.  Did nothing under Trump.  Then went back in under Biden?

I don't know.  I have already said that it's possible.  The easiest answer is the one you've given though.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't know.  I have already said that it's possible.  The easiest answer is the one you've given though.

I'm just saying none of us on either side know the dynamics of what could have been done.

But we do know a few facts.  Putin went in and took part of Ukraine while Obama and Joe were running things.  Putin didn't do a whole lot while Trump ran things.  Then a year after Joe gets put back into the WH Putin goes back into Ukraine trying to take more territory again. 

We do know that.  Those are facts.  

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I'm just saying none of us on either side know the dynamics of what could have been done.

But we do know a few facts.  Putin went in and took part of Ukraine while Obama and Joe were running things.  Putin didn't do a whole lot while Trump ran things.  Then a year after Joe gets put back into the WH Putin goes back into Ukraine trying to take more territory again. 

We do know that.  Those are facts.  

I agree with all of that.  Some here seem to take it further though and that's why I question them.

17 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Well that sounds ominous.  Nuclear tsunamies.  Glad I live more than 6000 feet above sea level and more than a thousand miles from any coast.  Still, after a nuclear tsuamie maybe living would not be very comodious anyplace.  Definitely that would make it difficult to get could shrimp, lobster, ans clams. 

Seeing what's happening around the world, I'm starting to feel really good about living smack dab right in the middle of the united states.  If any country ends up getting to us, it's probably all about over anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I agree with all of that.  Some here seem to take it further though and that's why I question them.

As you should. All the other comments assume that Putin makes all his decisions based on who the current President of the US is. Believe it or not, other countries have their own concerns. People are seeing this through their America-centric lens, and that is far too limiting of a perspective.

Believe it or not, other governments make decisions every day without worrying about who the current POTUS is.

26 minutes ago, dogcows said:

As you should. All the other comments assume that Putin makes all his decisions based on who the current President of the US is. Believe it or not, other countries have their own concerns. People are seeing this through their America-centric lens, and that is far too limiting of a perspective.

Believe it or not, other governments make decisions every day without worrying about who the current POTUS is.

No worries as long as the potus is a neo con globalist. 

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No worries as long as the potus is a neo con globalist. 

Do you know what a “neo con” is? :huh:

Does anyone have an theories as to why Putin was aggresive in taking Crimea while Obama was in the WH? And why he was oddly was tame for like 4 years.  And now is again being aggressive invading Ukraine and taking more land?

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Does anyone have an theories as to why Putin was aggresive in taking Crimea while Obama was in the WH? And why he was oddly was tame for like 4 years.  And now is again being aggressive invading Ukraine and taking more land?

Let me guess, because Trump threw his three-inch down on the table and scared the bejeebus out of ol’ Vlad? :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Let me guess, because Trump threw his three-inch down on the table and scared the bejeebus out of ol’ Vlad? :rolleyes:

Trump!!! :cry:

5 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Because Trump gave him everything he wanted and was  making noises about leaving NATO(many thought Trump would do this during 2nd term) and Putin thought taking Ukraine would then be an absolute cakewalk if that happened.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Because Trump gave him everything he wanted and was  making noises about leaving NATO(many thought Trump would do this during 2nd term) and Putin thought taking Ukraine would then be an absolute cakewalk if that happened.

🤣

29 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Do you know what a “neo con” is? :huh:

Yes. Do you? Can you name some? I can 

15 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

What did he give him? He shut down his pipeline.  Biden gave it back. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes. Do you? Can you name some? I can 

The entire George W Bush administration.

However, one must be some brand of conservative to be a “neo conservative.”

Since you’re always screaming that Biden has been co-opted by the Marxists, I assume you agree he is not conservative, and therefore not a “neo conservative.”

21 minutes ago, craftsman said:

🤣

Yes or no, Trump sought to undermine NATO.

I’d like to see just how far the mental gymnastics can go

29 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I was asking a question.   This is your response?  It is okay if you don't have a theory.  Not sure what this nonsense post is?

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yes or no, Trump sought to undermine NATO.

I’d like to see just how far the mental gymnastics can go

When did Trump pull the US out of NATO? And when did Russia invade Ukraine?