Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

NATO confirms russia is moving nuclear missiles into position

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

It would be nice if anyone in the world was competent enough to get involved and settle this thing.  Maybe musk will.  Biden can't.

By surrendering like a b1tch? Just give the invader a third of your country and call it good?

You guys really think that’s a good resolution?

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The only one saying this are MAGAtards. He doesn't focking have dementia. He stutters and occasionally senile. 

But he'd buy and sell your ass in a one-on-one discussion.

You're dementia is looking like it rivals his at this point. :lol:

He stutters occasionally. 🤣

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The only one saying this are MAGAtards. He doesn't focking have dementia. He stutters and occasionally senile. 

But he'd buy and sell your ass in a one-on-one discussion.

He definitely has dementia.  I've been saying that since the election.  

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

By surrendering like a b1tch? Just give the invader a third of your country and call it good?

Or just let them keep killing each other while we give them money.  You have a better option?

Ukraine is advancing in the East and South. It's looking great for them right now but in the end, Putin will never accept defeat. He won't just walk away. I don't think he'll use nukes, though. I think this will just turn into a long-term war with tons of deaths for both sides giving and taking small bits of territory here and there. 

The hope for Ukraine is the Russian population will tire of this. Russian media has finally acknowledged things are not going well but it's tough for the population to do anything since they are under Putins thumb.

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

He definitely has dementia.  I've been saying that since the election.  

I respectfully disagree. He stutters and shows his age at times, but dementia is a strong label requiring a medical diagnosis, and no one outside the far right is jawing about that. It's a nothingburger. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Or just let them keep killing each other while we give them money.  You have a better option?

I don’t love that one either. But it’s really Ukraine’s call as I see it. If they want to keep fighting then we support them, not force surrender to Putin 

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Fine.  Let the US spend 100 Billion.  A million people die and the same result happens anyway.  At least attempt to negotiate a peace agreement.  

Biden is so weak and the rest of world knows it.  It’s messed up. 

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t love that one either. But it’s really Ukraine’s call as I see it. If they want to keep fighting then we support them, not force surrender to Putin 

It’s OUR call to give them 10’s and 20’s of billions of dollars too.  Why doesn’t the other NATO countries chip in close to the same?  It’s mind blowing.

Just now, KSB2424 said:

Fine.  Let the US spend 100 Billion.  A million people die and the same result happens anyway.  At least attempt to negotiate a peace agreement.  

I don’t understand how he’s weak. Wouldn’t forcing the Ukraine to surrender to Putin be the weak move?

13 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I have yet to see anyone give a legit option. Just the usual smart ass replies. 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

The only way out of this at this point is a regime change.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

The only way out of this at this point is a regime change.

You do realize what that means don’t you?  Wow. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I have yet to see anyone give a legit option. Just the usual smart ass replies. 

Stop funding the war in Europe, and focus on our problems here in the US.

How's that for a legit option? 

I don’t understand how he’s weak. Wouldn’t forcing the Ukraine to surrender to Putin be the weak move?

Not to  KSB2424 Chamberlain.

I don’t understand how he’s weak. 

Have you seen him?  Guys like Putin laugh.  Jesus man.

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Bottom line, we gotta do what's best for us, and then for the world, so if that means Ukraine loses some land, I don't care.  If that means an end to the killing, better world economy, I don't care.

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Bottom line, we gotta do what's best for us, and then for the world, so if that means Ukraine loses some land, I don't care.  If that means an end to the killing, better world economy, I don't care.

This guy gets it.  

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Stop funding the war in Europe, and focus on our problems here in the US.

How's that for a legit option? 

You’re saying if he didn’t fund Ukraine then Russian would be no threat to the US right now. That sounds different from what Justin has claimed. 

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Who is forcing Ukraine to surrender? We just shouldn't be funding them. We aren't in Europe, let Europe deal with it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I agree. But is letting Putin just invade a western nation and take its land what’s best for the US and the world? I doubt that

You’re saying if he didn’t fund Ukraine then Russian would be no threat to the US right now. That sounds different from what Justin has claimed. 

We should be looking to build our own military and defenses. Not funding a war in Europe. We have a lot of people here that need help and they should come first. 

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Who is forcing Ukraine to surrender? We just shouldn't be funding them. We aren't in Europe, let Europe deal with it. 

Don’t be cute. We withdraw support and it’s over for the Ukraine. You know that

For fiock's sake, America is getting cucked all over the world, Russia, North Korea, China, Iran, Middle East, the Mexico border, Biden's speech writer,; with Biden, will we ever get tired of losing? 

Don’t be cute. We withdraw support and it’s over for the Ukraine. You know that

Why? Europeans don't care to support so we should? 

And so what if Russia takes Ukraine? 

Putin is losing right now. He is doing things to try and force a win knowing he won't actually do them.

I don't know how much credit goes to Biden. How much credit goes to NATO. How much credit goes solely to Putin just being a blowhard.....but lots of people get credit for what is happening. Biden may not have his fastball anymore in many ways but it is really hard to argue he has played this wrong to this point outside of solely trying to root for a political team. 

• Like 2

I’ll tell you what 

1. US will match the highest amount given by ANOTHER Euro NATO Country to Ukraine. 

2. At the same time try to calm nerves and negotiate with other world leaders a peace agreement. 

Nah man, we gotta give more than other countries combined and rattle our saber.  Rusty says only way out is taking Putin out. That means probable nuclear reaction from him.  Jesus people. 

Just now, craftsman said:

We should be looking to build our own military and defenses. Not funding a war in Europe. We have a lot of people here that need help and they should come first. 

I don’t disagree with that.  Do you think if Biden didn’t fund Ukraine that Putin wouldn’t be threatening the US?

I don’t disagree with that.  Do you think if Biden didn’t fund Ukraine that Putin wouldn’t be threatening the US?

With Biden in the white house Putin will always threaten the US. No matter what. 

Ukraine is the poorest country in Europe. I bet the Ukrainians down on the ground feeling the brunt of this don’t really give a shite who rules them. I wouldn’t. Poverty sucks.Bombs are worse. 

If you’re getting your foreign policy from Elon Musk, you’re an idiot. Surrender when you are winning???

And if you cannot see the benefit to having allies on the border with Russia, you might be even dumber.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

You might want to look up the word “provoking” in the dictionary, Mr Semantics

You're such a dumbass you think Putin likes it when we give Ukraine money and weapons. 🤣

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I agree. But is letting Putin just invade a western nation and take its land what’s best for the US and the world? I doubt that

I think Putin has learned his lesson.  We did a number on him.

12 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I’ll tell you what 

1. US will match the highest amount given by ANOTHER Euro NATO Country to Ukraine. 

2. At the same time try to calm nerves and negotiate with other world leaders a peace agreement. 

Nah man, we gotta give more than other countries combined and rattle our saber.  Rusty says only way out is taking Putin out. That means probable nuclear reaction from him.  Jesus people. 

Rusty changes litterboxes for a living. 

51 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I think the question was posed to the people who claimed trump would’ve handled it better/differently. So okay then, how?

Seems reasonable to me :dunno:

Bud, Trump was president for 4 years and Putin didn't do any of this shlt. He knew we were weakened the moment Biden took office. You already have your answer. 

10 minutes ago, Reality said:

Bud, Trump was president for 4 years and Putin didn't do any of this shlt. He knew we were weakened the moment Biden took office. You already have your answer. 

I think that’s a possible answer but not necessarily THE answer. 

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

If Putin was truly stupid enough to think that, he deserves the spanking he is getting. His Army is being decimated, his economy is in shambles, and people are fleeing the country.

Just now, dogcows said:

If Putin was truly stupid enough to think that, he deserves the spanking he is getting. His Army is being decimated, his economy is in shambles, and people are fleeing the country.

And Biden is letting everyone come into this country even though our economy is in shambles. Between Biden and Putin, it's hard to figure out the bigger idiot.

Negotiating a resolution isn’t surrendering.  I’ll remind y’all of this when shiot escalates.