Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

MAGAtard anti-choice doosh Herschel Walker paid for his girlfriend's abortion

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, the left is shaking in its collective boots over the rise of Herschel Walker in the political world. 

At least he had the decency to send her a signed get-well card after she killed the baby.

You started the thread. Sooo....something has you bothered and frothing at the mouth...:dunno:

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

He's too dumb to be a hypocrite. GOP should be embarassed having him run...........but under Mrs Doubtfire (who HAHA endorsed him), what else can you expect?

Yes!! There he is!! :banana:

37 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Herschel Walker denies every paying for or encouraging any woman in his life to get an abortion.  This could very well be just the latest attack from the Left against a Republican candidate they fear.

so you're saying this is Matt Gase part duex

10 minutes ago, craftsman said:

You started the thread. Sooo....something has you bothered and frothing at the mouth...:dunno:

I'm laughing, not frothing, at yet another MAGAtard hypocrisy and total jokes. MAGAtards are destroying the once-great Republican party. Sad.

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

id vote for him still only thing that matters to me is the R

R as in this retarded sentence. 😂

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm laughing, not frothing, at yet another MAGAtard hypocrisy and total jokes. MAGAtards are destroying the once-great Republican party. Sad.

Glad to hear you are against abortion like Walker is. :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

when was the R party great?  1988?

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Glad to hear you are against abortion like Walker is. :thumbsup:

He's not against abortion seeing as he supported killing his own baby. 

I'm against abortion unless it involves rape, incest or the mother's health. 

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

He's not against abortion seeing as he supported killing his own baby. 

I'm against abortion unless it involves rape, incest or the mother's health. 

He stated he's against it and will vote against it. 

Just now, TimHauck said:

What's wrong with what he said? He's being sarcastic in a way. You hate him for that statement? Why don't you listen to the debate then give your critique. 

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

What's wrong with what he said? He's being sarcastic in a way. You hate him for that statement? Why don't you listen to the debate then give your critique. 

I was just answering the question of when he admitted he was stupid…

Just to clarify the title of this thread.  Anti-choice-to-murder-by-mother's-choice-own-unborn-human-daughter-or-son-with-legality-given-by-legislators-via-voters-in-certain-states-physician-assisted.

14 minutes ago, dogcows said:

One needn’t wonder why so many Republican politicians are utter trash. No matter how bad they are, their base will vote for them anyway.

The way to filter the crappy ones out is the nomination process. I think Georgia Dems, wisely and to their credit, sat on the illegitimate kid issue until after Walker secured the nomination, then waited on this one for a month out from the election.

The Dems are flaming awful and I am unlikely to vote for one in the near future. I’d hold my nose and vote for Walker. Elections in purple Georgia are won by appealing to swing voters and I’m not sure how Walker will appeal to them but I wish him good luck in finding a way.

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I was just answering the question of when he admitted he was stupid…

Sarcasm isn't your strong suit is it. 

32 minutes ago, craftsman said:

He stated he's against it and will vote against it. 

But he's for actually doing it 

Meh, even his he wins Herschel's greatest life achievement will always still be the big trade - How bout them Cowboys!  :D

16 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Sarcasm isn't your strong suit is it. 

As is intelligence isn't yours. 🙂🙂

Just an FYI, Pimpadoosh knowingly cites sources that contain falsities. I would be hesitant to trust anything he links to. He has no editorial discretion.  

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just an FYI, Pimpadoosh knowingly cites sources that contain falsities. I would be hesitant to trust anything he links to. He has no editorial discretion.  

Dude is a focking idiot.  So much so that he knows it as well. 

8 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's not about breaking the law. It's about being staunchly anti-choice yet having paid for his girlfriend's abortion.

So if no law was broken, you'd still vote for him, meaning you support the abortion decision.

I mean people like Pelosi wanted big Covid lockdowns or other Liberal politicians who imposed rules and then just decided to break them because they were above their own rules?

Not to play that game but sort of like that?

To answer your question, don't live in Georgia so I don't really follow Hershel Walker's campaign and never thought about that election.  And as I have stated here, abortion doesn't register with me for politics.   I guess I am for it.  If people want to kill their babies let them.  I am pretty morbid in that regard.   I wouldn't ever go to bat for an abortion unless I was really young when I made the mistake.  But I don't care one way or another on the pro life/pro killing babies thing.  

I would wish for a different Republican candidate.  But I would vote for him over any Liberal that is for sure.  Are we sure his opponent is truthful and not hypocritical in his positions?  I don't follow this race so hard to really sit here and say for sure. But yeah maybe his opponent is a saint.  But most politicians are hypocritical in something.  It would definitely not sway me to vote for Liberalism.      And I probably wouldn't stay home and not vote over it because getting rid of liberal/progressive agendas is the main goal.  

What a sentimental girl saving that abortion receipt all these years.  Along with the check image. Were they in a frame?

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I guess this is one advantage for you your never citing any sources, people can’t nitpick 1 out of 37 points 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Or, wait a minute…He and his girlfriend have been dealing with the guilt of the abortion and are trying to persuade others to understand the emotional impact is real for some.

12 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Or, wait a minute…He and his girlfriend have been dealing with the guilt of the abortion and are trying to persuade others to understand the emotional impact is real for some.

You believe this? 😂 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, craftsman said:

I don’t hate him, but I would say being dumb and a hypocrite probably isn’t a good combination for a political candidate.

Surprised liberals aren't celebrating this, nothing gets y'all more excited than murdering babies.

Also, this dude can't form a sentence, how are we even to this point? This dude will probably be a US Senator. Incredible, ain't America great...

16 minutes ago, Reality said:

Surprised liberals aren't celebrating this, nothing gets y'all more excited than murdering babies.

Also, this dude can't form a sentence, how are we even to this point? This dude will probably be a US Senator. Incredible, ain't America great...

Nice strawman.  I kinda doubt he will be a Senator after this, so liberals are probably actually excited about that.

Yeah, it sucks  when they lie right to our face. I bet Walker talked to his son about his overseas business dealings too. 

I do not find supporting someone seeking an abortion after the fact with a get well card, or even paying for one necessarily hypocritical for someone who opposes  abortion.  I believe one can oppose abortion while suporting a friend going through the process.  I do find it hypocritical for someone opposed to abortion to request someone else to get one.  I support not voting for hypocites.  I support that equally as to all.  By that standard, of course, we would not be able to staff our government, but I support that. 

22 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Like buying crypto in Celsius?

Very much so.