Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

F.U. week 8

Bateman fu you fockin no show :mad:

And just like that the mofo is working on his cuts as he heads out to the huddle after the punt :lol:

5 minutes ago, kutulu said:

I'd have been better off starting Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds :mad:

At this rate, FF sites might drop his week 9 ranking to...QB 5!

FU Lamar, Bateman, Brady, Andrews. And FU to all the talking heads pumping up R White. The guy has done nothing. 

FU more rashod you are worthless

There goes gus for those who thought he would be your waiver wire darling

Settle down.  Edwards basically did what he was projected to do.  He might have had more if he din't miss the 4th Q, but it's not like he faceplanted.

8 minutes ago, BufordT said:

Here's my weekly effin' FU to Courtland effin' Sutton.

I'm finally parting ways with after this week.  I already feel so much better.

And FU to FF site's that still have this guy ranked in the 10-20 range of WR's.  He barely should be ranked in 110-120 range.  Stupid ff pundits.

F you to whoever calls the plays for the Dolphins. Mostert gives everything he has + more to the team, even returns kickoffs, & on 1st & goal from the 1, you hand it to Alec focking Ingold!

Kyle Pitts FU!

Oh wait, that must have just been a reflex, he's actually doing decent this week!

1 minute ago, PunkRockRedneck said:

The whole raiders offense. Took a chance on Renfrow with Waller being out. Worthless. And not even a FG try for Carlson.

Yup, I have Carlson getting killed by his offense being ass, and Maher being killed because his offense can't stop shooting TDs. 

I sat Kamara today you are welcome

41 minutes ago, polecatt said:

Kyle Pitts FU!

Oh wait, that must have just been a reflex, he's actually doing decent this week!

Nono, you're correct: FU KYLE PITTS BECAUSE YOU ARE ON MY BENCH YOU AZZHAT. :mad:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, IMMensaMind said:

Nono, you're correct: FU KYLE PITTS BECAUSE YOU ARE ON MY BENCH YOU AZZHAT. :mad:

Oh the only reason I started him this week is because Njoku was injured last week.

I thought long and hard about picking someone else this week but didn't have any good options

• Thanks 1

Daniel Jones is a top 10 QB they said.  Wandale Robinson is a target monster they said.  lol.  Fock these 2 idiots.

I''d also like to congratulate the following players for having career days against me (again)::

Kamara, Tyreek, Foreman, Hopkins, Waddle.  I could go on but who cares.  Play a guy that averages 65 points a week.  Has over 140 so far.  I'm done with fantasy football

I started DJ, CMac, and AJ Brown and because of ##### Carr I still need points from Boyd tonight. Daniel Jones and Ehlinger had 9.04 but Carr had 3.44. WTF. You're gone, cut, get the fock off my team.

20 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Daniel Jones is a top 10 QB they said. 

I don't think anyone has ever said this...

23 hours ago, ric0 said:

Preemptive FU to Boyd. Sat DJ for you. 🙄

I sat Rondale Moore for Boyd.

Maybe he'll read our posts & it will incentivize him :)

It amazes me how Alvin Kamara does absolutely nothing for years, except for the games I play against him.  2 years ago it was his 7 TDs that cost me a superbowl.  He lit me up a few weeks ago, and again yesterday.  Same goes for Tyreek.  I hate them both and hope they get herpes

18 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

It amazes me how Alvin Kamara does absolutely nothing for years, except for the games I play against him.  2 years ago it was his 7 TDs that cost me a superbowl.  He lit me up a few weeks ago, and again yesterday.  Same goes for Tyreek.  I hate them both and hope they get herpes

They probably both already have it 🤣

• Haha 1

Who the hell still thinks Jonathan Taylor is a no brainer?  FU Jonathan Taylor, and your 5.6 points, you RB 40 something.