Frozenbeernuts

Do liberals still think that covid didn't come from the Wuhan lab that Fauci was funding?

There are things I was thinking were common knowledge at this point that apparently aren't. Is this one of those topics that isn't common knowledge yet?

I've been wondering the same thing.

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

Was good enough for an account suspension not all that long ago.

Seriously? Liberals, do you not see the absolute fuckery going on? People get suspended from social platforms for stating facts about covid. You should be questioning everything. I think conservative politicians are in on it as well fyi.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Reality said:

I don't remember that.

I do remember when the former science editor from the former newspaper New York Times, broke the story about it almost surely being a leak and the US had funded it, we had a big discussion about it here. That was the point when it all started to make sense to me that it was conclusive, but I remember worms was holding out at that time.

That must've been a good 24-30 months ago and I don't know what the left thinks on it anymore. I've been accepting Wuhan lab leak theory as one-step-under proven fact since then though.

Here's my default.  If cultist believe it, I think the opposite.  For example, Trump didn't say to shove bleach and light up your ass.  Trump didn't sharpie a weather map.  The 2020 election was stolen.  Trump GAF about you deplorable cultist.  Trump's economy was the greatest in history.

Need I go on?

You people are like a compass, always pointing toward retard.  Thinking the opposite of you easily makes one seem sane. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I can’t speak for anybody else but yes I still believe Covid’s origins had nothing to do with Dr. Fauci, one of our greatest heroes. 

You must be one of those gays that Fauci stopped from getting the actual medicine for AIDS

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

I’ve had Covid numerous times, it’s some weird stuff that was definitely lab created. 

Like your mom.

It’s always made the most logical sense.  Over time the facts have pointed more and more that way.  For some reason we (gov’t and media) seem to not really want to find out.  Or reluctantly do so. 

One would think finding the root cause of COVID, which all but crippled the world, would be the #1 priority for healthcare, gov’t and our journalists.  Why?  SO IT DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAIN!@&$!

• Like 1

I think it came from there, but I’m not convinced it was made there, or that it was actually related to what Fauci funded.  That grant was only like $100k a year which I’m sure was a minuscule part of the lab’s overall funding.

I hope we find out for sure though.

11 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You must be one of those gays that Fauci stopped from getting the actual medicine for AIDS

No, he's probably another Rusty alias... maybe someone else just trolling.

It is my view that we have seen people who are more devoted to ideology than anything else will pursue and consume only that which feeds their respective "religion".

Many people seem likely conform to that which you are fed from the Democrat ideology and is further reinforced by their media propaganda arm. 

And so you have those on the more left area of their religion tilting toward believing it was just coincidence that there was a lab in Wuhan doing studies on COVID-related elements and the virus started there, and eventually even with firm proof that NIH funded it they will still find a way to ensure their religious zealotry to their political masters is met. 

The right is not immune to this and the Republicans are also manipulated by the Republicans and then their ally in Fox. 

The main distinction is that those on the left are more easily subsumed, they elevate credentials or education and assume that means value and integrity, and they are wrong. Both ideological sides have their really hard core fringe who are immobile in their stances, it just so happens the left is a little worse. Because over there your status is predicated on the group, and if you step even a little out of line....ask a question....poke at the illogical nature of leftism.....you are cancelled....

The distinction become the intolerance for challenging the ideas set forth and therefore the left are easily made into mental slaves to serve the political party more so than those on the right who push to question everything. 

13 hours ago, Reality said:

It was MISINFORMATION :lol:

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It is my view that we have seen people who are more devoted to ideology than anything else will pursue and consume only that which feeds their respective "religion".

Many people seem likely conform to that which you are fed from the Democrat ideology and is further reinforced by their media propaganda arm. 

And so you have those on the more left area of their religion tilting toward believing it was just coincidence that there was a lab in Wuhan doing studies on COVID-related elements and the virus started there, and eventually even with firm proof that NIH funded it they will still find a way to ensure their religious zealotry to their political masters is met. 

The right is not immune to this and the Republicans are also manipulated by the Republicans and then their ally in Fox. 

The main distinction is that those on the left are more easily subsumed, they elevate credentials or education and assume that means value and integrity, and they are wrong. Both ideological sides have their really hard core fringe who are immobile in their stances, it just so happens the left is a little worse. Because over there your status is predicated on the group, and if you step even a little out of line....ask a question....poke at the illogical nature of leftism.....you are cancelled....

The distinction become the intolerance for challenging the ideas set forth and therefore the left are easily made into mental slaves to serve the political party more so than those on the right who push to question everything. 

Haha you're so funny.  Conservatives need but a Youtube link and down the CT rabbit hole y'all go.  Please aware me of the liberal equivalents to:  Pizzagate, Quanon, The Big Lie, The Vaccine is bad, etc.

lmfao at liberals being misled when conservatives literally bah before their masters at Fox and Trump.  Sure the election was stolen, sure it was.  Sure there was a pedo ring run out of a pizza shop basement.  Sure JFK Jr is coming back to reinstate Trump...

LMFAO

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Haha you're so funny.  Conservatives need but a Youtube link and down the CT rabbit hole y'all go.  Please aware me of the liberal equivalents to:  Pizzagate, Quanon, The Big Lie, The Vaccine is bad, etc.

lmfao at liberals being misled when conservatives literally bah before their masters at Fox and Trump.  Sure the election was stolen, sure it was.  Sure there was a pedo ring run out of a pizza shop basement.  Sure JFK Jr is coming back to reinstate Trump...

LMFAO

Your post is a demonstration of what I am saying. You immediately jump to defend your religion instead of noting the similarities. Rather than seeking accountability for the system you step up in true sycophant style to serve your masters. We would be better served to hold government accountable.  Both sides are flawed and do things to the detriment of the nation, it just so happens that right now the Democrats are a little worse. 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Your post is a demonstration of what I am saying. You immediately jump to defend your religion instead of noting the similarities. Rather than seeking accountability for the system you step up in true sycophant style to serve your masters. We would be better served to hold government accountable.  Both sides are flawed and do things to the detriment of the nation, it just so happens that right now the Democrats are a little worse. 

You literally said democrats are more susceptible to media spin.  I provide a ton of examples of conservative believing in nuttiness based on nothing.  Stop spreading lies and I'll stop calling you out. 

The most likely source of the virus is one of the “wet markets” in Wuhan. I don’t think we can currently rule out a lab though; China’s safety protocols are a joke.

What I think is silly is the idea that this was an intentionally-released bio weapon. China has arguably suffered more than anybody else under the pandemic.

Most studies back the Wuhan market theory, including these 2 cited by the NY Post earlier this year. 

https://nypost.com/2022/02/26/new-study-finds-wuhan-china-market-likely-source-of-covid/

I guess it’s possible we’ll never get definitive proof of the true origin.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

The most likely source of the virus is one of the “wet markets” in Wuhan. I don’t think we can currently rule out a lab though; China’s safety protocols are a joke.

What I think is silly is the idea that this was an intentionally-released bio weapon. China has arguably suffered more than anybody else under the pandemic.

Most studies back the Wuhan market theory, including these 2 cited by the NY Post earlier this year. 

https://nypost.com/2022/02/26/new-study-finds-wuhan-china-market-likely-source-of-covid/

And quite honestly, WGAF?  Bad chit happens either by nature, the wet markets, or by some science mistake.

It clearly wasn't intentional and it won't be the last time this happens.  Hopefully we NOW have a pandemic response team in place to deal with this eventuality now that adults are back in charge.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

You literally said democrats are more susceptible to media spin.  I provide a ton of examples of conservative believing in nuttiness based on nothing.  Stop spreading lies and I'll stop calling you out. 

I do think Democrats are more susceptible to it. I think a big part of that is the intimidation of failure to comply/agree/parrot.  There is no allowance for debate or discussion, on the left it is agree or else.  That will implicitly result in people just following along. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Which is completely unacceptable. Fock politics, I don’t care if Donald Trump himself planted the focking virus.  The world needs to find out.  COVID-19 crippled the world, it’s the biggest story here since 9/11.  People died.  

Somehow the US can pass a 1.7 TRILLION DOLLAR Bill but we can’t find out the root cause of a pandemic so it never happens again?

This should irritate everyone, regardless of politics.  Completely unacceptable.  

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I do think Democrats are more susceptible to it. I think a big part of that is the intimidation of failure to comply/agree/parrot.  There is no allowance for debate or discussion, on the left it is agree or else.  That will implicitly result in people just following along. 

Please share some examples like I have with you.  Completely baseless claims or CT that have no bearing in reality.  Which of these have dems just followed blindly along?

Let's start with stop the steal for example.  Nothing even close to this level of intellectual ignorance on the dem side.

2 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Please share some examples like I have with you.  Completely baseless claims or CT that have no bearing in reality.  Which of these have dems just followed blindly along?

Let's start with stop the steal for example.  Nothing even close to this level of intellectual ignorance on the dem side.

I am going to, for now, avoid the anecdotal fallacy, but might be willing to engage in that later. 

Getting back to the logic and practice of ideology.  The dominant behavior on the left is "do not question" whereas the dominant behavior on the right is "lets question". 

Time and again those who have questioned the likes of Fauci or others are "anti-science" or "right wingers" or some other nonsense. Because if you cannot contest the idea you denigrate the source of that idea..... it directly silences those who might question. Therefore, if you want to sustain your place in your life, you submit.....or else.....

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Which is completely unacceptable. Fock politics, I don’t care if Donald Trump himself planted the focking virus.  The world needs to find out.  COVID-19 crippled the world, it’s the biggest story here since 9/11.  People died.  

Somehow the US can pass a 1.7 TRILLION DOLLAR Bill but we can’t find out the root cause of a pandemic so it never happens again?

This should irritate everyone, regardless of politics.  Completely unacceptable.  

Agree completely.

13 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

There are things I was thinking were common knowledge at this point that apparently aren't. Is this one of those topics that isn't common knowledge yet?

and that Fauci is an absolute lying mass murderer

and that our Government & most other Governments are working together to kill most of us off

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

and that our Government & most other Governments are working together to kill most of us off

May I ask who you voted for in the last election?

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Spoken by somebody who doesn’t understand science at all. It really doesn’t matter whether you think it’s acceptable. There are lots of things in this universe we’ll probably never know. A lot of people are studying this, and guess what? It’s not easy to prove exactly where a virus came from, especially one like this that mutates like crazy (hence all the variants).

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Getting back to the logic and practice of ideology.  The dominant behavior on the left is "do not question" whereas the dominant behavior on the right is "lets question". 

😂😂😂

Come on. Both sides tend to question anything that they don’t like, and are more likely to accept as true anything they like. Most Republicans didn’t question the 2022 “red wave” until it never appeared... just like Dems were convinced Trump could never beat Hillary in 2016.

1 hour ago, Raven Fan said:

May I ask who you voted for in the last election?

I voted all Blue of course, multiple times lol

42 minutes ago, dogcows said:

😂😂😂

Come on. Both sides tend to question anything that they don’t like, and are more likely to accept as true anything they like. Most Republicans didn’t question the 2022 “red wave” until it never appeared... just like Dems were convinced Trump could never beat Hillary in 2016.

That is not true though, the voices questioning COVID origins, the vaccine efficacy etc are mostly coming from conservatives, and as a result those concerns are labelled "right wing conspiracies", so by labelling us you advertise that you refuse to accept alternative ideas.....

2 hours ago, Big Guy said:

I think it’s fair to say Fauci is responsible for killing people.  But it’s because they made sure people during the initial vaccine rollout got 2 doses rather than getting 1 dose out to as many people as possible.   Double whammy that spacing out the doses likely would have reduced myocarditis rates

5 hours ago, RLLD said:

That is not true though, the voices questioning COVID origins, the vaccine efficacy etc are mostly coming from conservatives, and as a result those concerns are labelled "right wing conspiracies", so by labelling us you advertise that you refuse to accept alternative ideas.....

The scientific data is out there. Disputing it without presenting other data isn’t skepticism; it’s foolishness.

So yeah, if a movement is spouting ideas that are easily debunked by mountains of data, then it’s pretty fair to label it a right wing conspiracy theory.

I’m all for alternative ideas - if they’re backed by the data. Rejecting bad ideas is a good thing. I don’t see why anybody should take even 1 second to consider a flat earth-er for example.

Gotta love all the “science” people in here. Same crew that thinks a mental illness can be cured by hacking off limbs and organs. Medieval scientists and doctors , same guys that thought you could turn lead into gold, look down and laugh at them. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, dogcows said:

The scientific data is out there. Disputing it without presenting other data isn’t skepticism; it’s foolishness.

So yeah, if a movement is spouting ideas that are easily debunked by mountains of data, then it’s pretty fair to label it a right wing conspiracy theory.

I’m all for alternative ideas - if they’re backed by the data. Rejecting bad ideas is a good thing. I don’t see why anybody should take even 1 second to consider a flat earth-er for example.

There is a lot of conflicting data on both sides. What makes your opinion of it all better? 

It's all your OPINION. Nothing better than that. And for you to think these "scientists" are all telling you the truth, that makes your opinion even less acceptable. 

• Haha 1

Just now, craftsman said:

There is a lot of conflicting data on both sides.

No there isn’t. 

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

No there isn’t. 

Then you are not aware of anything that is not your own opinion because you only read things that tell you what you want to hear. Case dismissed. 

2 hours ago, craftsman said:

Then you are not aware of anything that is not your own opinion because you only read things that tell you what you want to hear. Case dismissed. 

Nope

I believe it was lab created. 
I believe the lab that was currently working on it was in China. 
I have been vaccinated and took all the booster shots.  
I have never had COVID.