edjr

White people "get the hell away from black people"

4 hours ago, edjr said:

:o   skip to 90 second mark

they're both spot on

33 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Polling is a very precise science based on probabilities and statistics.  Sample size correlates to the margin of error which is always displayed. While it's hard to wrap our brains around it, a sampling of 1,000 people is very much representative of the overall group.

If anything, the Rasmussen poll may have under-represented the amount of black racism.  Rasmussen is one of the few polling outfits that relies on land-lines to develop its sample.  Who still uses land-lines?  Older people.  And older people tend to be more conservative in nature.  That is one of the ongoing criticisms of Rasmussen polls - that they are inherently conservative.

Well, I understand that math about polls, but 1000 people would be an expectation of 150 or so black people.  That strikes me as having a large margin of error, within the black population. :dunno:

So Mimecast just had their 2023 SecOps 2023 Event (virtual)

They have some old fock from NASA talking about sh1t from 50 years ago.

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Who are they gonna make a leap on?

They have many needs. Were you watching? A center/guard would be a good start.  

It would be funny if people had to post the demographic breakdown of where they live and their school district when talking about race. Just so we know where you’re coming from. Also your wifes or any ex wifes hair color. 

• Like 1

I'm not going to elaborate on whether I think he's racist or not.

Personally, I don't care.  Everybody has a right to be a bigot; although it shows folk's true intellect, I think.

what he said isn't wrong in general.  More people should stand up and say "I don't believe in racism.  I'm not racist, and I'm tired of being called one".

I agree with Jerryskids, if folks aren't careful, someone will do something unthinkable.

Adams misinterpreted the results, and in doing so outed himself as being full on racist.

Go live in the hood, see how that works out for you. 

53 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

He didn't misinterpret anything.  He wasn't precise with his words.  He should have said, "47% of blacks don't agree that it's ok to be white" rather than "[47% of] blacks are not ok with white people."  

No, even this is wrong.  The question was "Do you agree with the statement "It's OK to be white", and only 26% disagreed with it.  Even those 26%, what are they saying, are they saying it's not OK to be white?  What does that even mean, that white people shouldn't exist anymore?  If it's not OK to live with a white skin color, then they should be murdered?

Do you honestly think that half of the black people in America want all the white people dead?  Come on man.

55 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

This is what the Left does - they parse words to get a desired outcome. 

No this is exactly what you're doing.  You are interpreting this poll to be that half of black america wants all whites dead.

56 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Bottom line - the black answer to this question should have been 100% agreement that it's ok to be white.

It wasn't even 100% for whites for focks sake.  I'm white and I don't agree with the statement.  It's a dumb statement.

57 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

It's easier, and it fits the narrative much better, to label Adams as a racist and cancel him.

Any white person that says that whites need to get away from blacks is a racist, and anyone that tries to defend this type of talk is a racist too.  Including you, fock face.

• Confused 2

Just now, League Champion said:

Go live in the hood, see how that works out for you. 

Well tardcore tells me that young black people have the most fun, so I'll probably have a great time.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Well tardcore tells me that young black people have the most fun, so I'll probably have a great time.

You’re not a kid anymore dumb dumb. But you can still ride the rides 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It would be funny if people had to post the demographic breakdown of where they live and their school district when talking about race. Just so we know where you’re coming from. Also your wifes or any ex wifes hair color. 

Fun exercise 

The 5 largest ethnic groups are White (Non-Hispanic) (30.4%), White (Hispanic) (28.3%), Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) (18.6%), Other (Hispanic) (7.92%), and Two+ (Hispanic) (6.82%).

Brown

5 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

No, even this is wrong.  The question was "Do you agree with the statement "It's OK to be white", and only 26% disagreed with it.  Even those 26%, what are they saying, are they saying it's not OK to be white?  What does that even mean, that white people shouldn't exist anymore?  If it's not OK to live with a white skin color, then they should be murdered?

Do you honestly think that half of the black people in America want all the white people dead?  Come on man.

No this is exactly what you're doing.  You are interpreting this poll to be that half of black america wants all whites dead.

It wasn't even 100% for whites for focks sake.  I'm white and I don't agree with the statement.  It's a dumb statement.

Any white person that says that whites need to get away from blacks is a racist, and anyone that tries to defend this type of talk is a racist too.  Including you, fock face.

Two responses:

1. You’re a lunatic.

2. Go fock yourself

• Like 1

20 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I haven't watched that entire video, but my problem with his video is as follows:  he starts with the premise of "this poll says half of black people don't think it is OK to be white?  Well then fock them$#@!" and I get that attitude.  But then he follows it up with "so that's what I did..." and describes how he lives in a lily white neighborhood with no trash on the streets.  So his "fock them" indignance didn't just start with this poll.

It's a shame, too, because I think this could be an interesting discussion.  The media and leftist culture has been poking the white bear for a while now, eventually that bear is likely to react...

Because you dont need a poll to realize the attitude.  The poll was confirmation of his experience. 

28 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Because you dont need a poll to realize the attitude.  The poll was confirmation of his experience. 

Confirmation bias.  The poll was a troll poll, and with Adams inherent racism, he interpreted the poll as confirmation and validity of his negative feelings towards black people.

I can’t remember if this link was posted in the first thread about Adams or if I came across it myself. 
Adams is interviewed by Hotep Jesus, a former black nationalist, and they have a pretty good conversation about this. It’s long, but gives more insight into what Scott was saying. Even though he stands behind the point of what he said, there is some backtracking going on. 

He backpedaled because someone explained to him that the Rasmussen poll was a troll and no, half of black folk do not hate white folk.

He backpedaled because someone explained to him that the Rasmussen poll was a troll and no, half of black folk do not hate white folk.

Oh. You already saw the interview. Sorry for reposting it. 

6 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Lol. The interview is like 2 hours long but Gutterboy knows. 

12 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

No I didn't watch it, it's 2 hours long, fock that, but I saw in an article he's trying to backpedal.  He knows he focked up

• Haha 2

I thought Rasmussen was a legit polling service, no?

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I surmise that legitimacy will depend on the results  🤔

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It's a legit polling service, but this particular poll was a troll job.

It was 2 questions, "Do you agree with the statement 'It's OK to be white'" and "Can blacks be racist?"

Seriously, that's the poll?

Rasmussen has a right lean, that's clear, so they were trying to support a right wing talking point.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

It's a legit polling service, but this particular poll was a troll job.

It was 2 questions, "Do you agree with the statement 'It's OK to be white'" and "Can blacks be racist?"

Seriously, that's the poll?

Rasmussen has a right lean, that's clear, so they were trying to support a right wing talking point.

As a polling expert, perhaps you can explain to the rest of us how they could have performed the poll more accurately?  Also you seem to particularly disagree with the number of questions:  please help us to understand how more questions would make it less of a troll.  TIA!

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

As a polling expert, perhaps you can explain to the rest of us how they could have performed the poll more accurately?  Also you seem to particularly disagree with the number of questions:  please help us to understand how more questions would make it less of a troll.  TIA!

I'm not a polling expert, but I would think it would be more accurate to include some contextual questions, like have you have heard of the phrase "It's OK to be white", are you aware of it's meaning, how do you feel about race relations, do you support the rights of all races, etc.

I'm guessing what you would find is that it's not true that half of all black people don't think it's OK to be white.

20 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

He didn't misinterpret anything.  He wasn't precise with his words.  He should have said, "47% of blacks don't agree that it's ok to be white" rather than "[47% of] blacks are not ok with white people."  This is what the Left does - they parse words to get a desired outcome.  It's not a good faith practice, and it's one of the big reasons Conservatives view Liberals so negatively and untrustworthy.  Bottom line - the black answer to this question should have been 100% agreement that it's ok to be white.  Do all the mental gymnastics you want, but people with a functioning brain understand that the results of this poll confirm what many Americans have seen developing over the last 10-15 years - that blacks have been conditioned to feel racism and animosity towards whites.  The obvious next question would be "Why?" but that's not a question Liberals will even consider asking, never mind answering.  It's easier, and it fits the narrative much better, to label Adams as a racist and cancel him.  It also delegitimizes the very concerning reality that he and the poll brought to light.  Bravo Liberals!

/thread

I'm not a polling expert, but I would think it would be more accurate to include some contextual questions, like have you have heard of the phrase "It's OK to be white", are you aware of it's meaning, how do you feel about race relations, do you support the rights of all races, etc.

I'm guessing what you would find is that it's not true that half of all black people don't think it's OK to be white.

I'm not an expert, but I would expect your first two questions would make me infer that there is something wrong with the phrase, and as such I would expect even MORE respondents to reply that they disagree or aren't sure with the phrase.  It seems like the poll is trying to lead them to the conclusion. Then you would be here with Newsweek and your other impartial sources biotching even louder about the poll.

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm not an expert, but I would expect your first two questions would make me infer that there is something wrong with the phrase, and as such I would expect even MORE respondents to reply that they disagree or aren't sure with the phrase.  It seems like the poll is trying to lead them to the conclusion. Then you would be here with Newsweek and your other impartial sources biotching even louder about the poll.

OK Jerry so let me get this straight, do you honestly think that half of black america hates white america?

Most important lesson? Polls are dumb.  Always and forever..Never put any weight into any poll, at any time.

• Thanks 1

OK Jerry so let me get this straight, do you honestly think that half of black america hates white america?

Not America as a whole. Certain states, yes. 

Has Tim chimed in on how black people feel?  I haven't read the thread but until our black experience expert gives his opinion, this whole conversation is moot.

• Thanks 1

Half?  Not really.  I think a few people probably knew the white supremacist tie (I didn't btw), some people probably answer "not sure" if you ask them if they have a d1ck, and I already said I'm concerned about the total number of black people making it statistically significant for that population.

But it's still a disappointing number of people, even if say 1/3?  

For anyone that's honestly interested in polling of race relations, lots of in depth polling here: https://news.gallup.com/poll/1687/race-relations.aspx

Also talk to your neighbor.  Don't let the media tell you that half of black americans don't think it's ok to be white.  This just creates a bigger divide.  Ignore this BS.  We're much closer than you think, but the elites and the media want us fighting, to distract us from the ways they fock over all of us daily.

For anyone that's honestly interested in polling of race relations, lots of in depth polling here: https://news.gallup.com/poll/1687/race-relations.aspx

Also talk to your neighbor.  Don't let the media tell you that half of black americans don't think it's ok to be white.  This just creates a bigger divide.  Ignore this BS.  We're much closer than you think, but the elites and the media want us fighting, to distract us from the ways they fock over all of us daily.

I don’t believe the media is telling us this. 

Do you even read the sh!t you post or is it hard for you to interrupt data from graphs?

Wait, there’s nuance in the simple question: is it ok to be white? Is it ok to be black? I don’t see any nuance in the latter. The answer is yes. Full stop. But the former requires explanation? 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Do you even read the sh!t you post or is it hard for you to interrupt data from graphs?

What's the problem, fock face?

I presume, from a polling science perspective, that there is a reason it was asked "do you agree with the statement...".  Again I'm no expert, but it seems to abstract the respondent from the response a little.  It reminds me of when radical Islamists killed those cartoonists.  If you had asked American Muslims if it was OK to kill them, most would have said "no."  But if you asked "do you agree with the statement:  it is OK to kill them," I suspect quite a few would have thought "well... the Koran does say you aren't supposed to draw Mohammed..."  

Basically, people might have thought it was OK to NOT think it was OK to be white, even if they themselves thought it was OK to be white.  Which would probably account for some of the whites responding as such.  Well, that and the general self-flagellation of the American white Left.

What's the problem, fock face?

You said "were much closer than you think" and according to that graph it's been cut in half in less than a decade.  You either have trouble understanding data or you didn't even look at it.