Sign in to follow this  
kozmiq

Anybody here ever spent time in Jail / Prison ?

Not just a weekend in the drunk tank but some serious time.  You can tell me; I won't tell anybody.  And since I'm dead to some people, they won't be reading my topic; it'll just be you and me .. and maybe a few others.  How about it.  Anybody want to fess up ?

I watched Prison Break, I've been in Turkish and Panamanian prisons when playing Uncharted, and recently I watched clips of Johnny Cash's performance at Folsom Prison posted by participants in the Country Gold draft.

57 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

Not just a weekend in the drunk tank but some serious time.  You can tell me; I won't tell anybody.  And since I'm dead to some people, they won't be reading my topic; it'll just be you and me .. and maybe a few others.  How about it.  Anybody want to fess up ?

Why don't you make up a story from your own life? It's the polite thing to do, loser.

• Haha 2

I accepted a contract to kill a man's wife several years ago.  The person that hired me wanted it to look like an accident so that he could shack up with his dead wife's younger sister.  I don't know why he didn't just divorce his wife vs have her killed, though.  It may have been due to some latent homosexuality on his part but I can't say for certain. :dunno:

Doesn't matter to me because once I've got a name, and I've got a number, it's just a job to do.

I would've gotten away with it, too, but that POS decided to start blabbing about it on some low rent fantasy football message board. :mad:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Why don't you make up a story from your own life? It's the polite thing to do, loser.

I thought I was dead to you.  If you're going to follow me around .. and call me names - I'm going to fight back.  Now, let it go; you've made your point.

1 hour ago, kozmiq said:

Does time spent with yur mom count as "prison time"?

5 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

I thought I was dead to you.  If you're going to follow me around .. and call me names - I'm going to fight back.  Now, let it go; you've made your point.

If you want to start a thread on March Madness or favorite music, go for it, and don't forget to make up a bunch of games or concerts you attended.  But if you are going to troll me with a "I'm dead to some people" thread asking for personal info, I'm going to remind folks that you are a lying life-loser troll whose greatest contribution would be to smash is computer with a hammer then turn it on his own head.  :wave: 

No, I'll just leave.  

Yeah, I got busted for a bar fight in West Virginia. This guy Cliff was in with me. He wouldn’t stop preaching the whole Fockin time. He got busted for incest. 

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Does time spent with yur mom count as "prison time"?

Well you definitely did hard time in the can. 👀

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, kozmiq said:

No, I'll just leave.  

Probably the right call considering how much of a lying pos you are. Wish more people would take the hint instead of destroying this forum.

Bye. 👋

• Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Nope, just a night in jail.

Did you squeal like a pig ?

2 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

Did you squeal like a pig ?

Nope, but I was concerned.  I curled up on my mat with my back to the wall.

:lol:    Buncha rich white guys here. Jail? pffft. 

Yes I did and I crawled to freedom through five hundred yards of sh!t smelling foulness you can’t even imagine, or maybe you just don’t want to. Five hundred yards… that’s the length of five football fields, just north of a quarter of a mile.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Yes I did and I crawled to freedom through five hundred yards of sh!t smelling foulness you can’t even imagine, or maybe you just don’t want to. Five hundred yards… that’s the length of five football fields, just north of a quarter of a mile.

Didn't do it!

19 hours ago, kozmiq said:

You can tell me; I won't tell anybody. 

Just post it on a public message board that contains several members that have shown signs of stalking and serious mental health issues. 

Sure, buddy. 

19 hours ago, kozmiq said:

fock off

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

Just post it on a public message board that contains several members that have shown signs of stalking and serious mental health issues. 

Sure, buddy. 

This. This place has gotten so focking creepy.

• Thanks 1

Once in Lafayette, LA. When I was twenty two. Seven days in lock up. Thre felony charges over nothing. Having money and a connectin saved my ass. No biggy. Laughed hysterically at the charges. Made some nice new friends in orange jumpsuit. 

Jail isn’t bad. Prison is.