Sign in to follow this  
edjr

When will Hardcore troubadour become all time leader in posts at FFT?

HT  87,076 since December 6, 2015 - 12k posts per year

edjr 114,386 since June 1, 2003 - 6k posts per year

:o  1000 posts per month? 33 posts per day? Holy sh1t

An absolute staggering pace.

When one's self-worth is tied up in fiercely competing to "win the day" by having the most posts, he's going to try his bestest!

:first:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1000 posts a month?

Find a hobby dude. Being angry on the Internet because Tucker Carlson told you to is a bad way to go through life. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

1000 posts a month?

Find a hobby dude. Being angry on the Internet because Tucker Carlson told you to is a bad way to go through life. 

Can`t compete with the all time leader in Tim.  Tim has over 160,000 posts at FBGs and now is racking up the posts here. Or about 75 posts per day, every day as a member.  Unreal when you think about it.

17 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

When one's self-worth is tied up in fiercely competing to "win the day" by having the most posts, he's going to try his bestest!

:first:

You don’t win the day by having the most posts. HTH 

31 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Can`t compete with the all time leader in Tim.  Tim has over 160,000 posts at FBGs and now is racking up the posts here. Or about 75 posts per day, every day as a member.  Unreal when you think about it.

Really? :o

Does twitter keep track? Who is the all time leader? Trump?

I don't keep track of peoples post counts, but because Crapsman/Utoilet/Semenfoam likes to rag on people for "having no life" I did scope out his post counts before and it is a similarly pathetic pace. Just on one of those aliases alone he was averaging close to that per month, if not more.

come to think of it, I feel like HT has tried to insult me on more than one occasion with a "posting right now? must be another eventful Saturday evening!" zinger. 

Ironic. I wouldn't say they are the same person but there seems to be a personality type for sure. 

Just now, WhiteWonder said:

I don't keep track of peoples post counts, but because Crapsman/Utoilet/Semenfoam likes to rag on people for "having no life" I did scope out his post counts before and it is a similarly pathetic pace. Just on one of those aliases alone he was averaging close to that per month, if not more.

come to think of it, I feel like HT has tried to insult me on more than one occasion with a "posting right now? must be another eventful Saturday evening!" zinger. 

Ironic. I wouldn't say they are the same person but there seems to be a personality type for sure. 

No, it was one occasion. As if it were out of the blue. I’m a counter puncher. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, it was one occasion.

You would know  :dunno:

9 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

You would know  :dunno:

It hurt your feelings, obviously. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It hurt your feelings, obviously. 

Why would it? I feel like you've used it multiple times, or similar comments with the same sentiment. Maybe I'm simply remembering seeing you use the same "insult" with other posters. Either way, not important. Your insanely high post counts speaks volumes on it's own :lol:

The day or time of day that someone posts means absolutely nothing. If someone posts here on christmas day, for example,  I would make the logical assumption that they own a cellular telephone and can quickly post at any time with relative ease. People like crapsman use it as some sort of gotcha toward MDC. It's funny, really, but I guess they need something to cling to. 

Hell, i'll be on vacation next week and posting golf picks in our Edex draft. It's basic multitasking. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt said:

Holy sh!t. That's actually insane.

22 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Holy sh!t. That's actually insane.

That's a post every 13 minutes, assuming you sleep 8 hours a day.  Proof Tim doesn't take any time at all reading, contemplating or thinking about other's viewpoints.  Diarrhea of the mouth.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

That's a post every 13 minutes, assuming you sleep 8 hours a day.  Proof Tim doesn't take any time at all reading, contemplating or thinking about other's viewpoints.  Diarrhea of the mouth.

:doh: 

Since HT has less than zero life, they will probably get to it quickly...

3 hours ago, edjr said:

HT  87,076 since December 6, 2015 - 12k posts per year

edjr 114,386 since June 1, 2003 - 6k posts per year

:o  1000 posts per month? 33 posts per day? Holy sh1t

An absolute staggering pace.

Staggering when you add in his banned aliases count.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

That's troubling.

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

Why would it? I feel like you've used it multiple times, or similar comments with the same sentiment. Maybe I'm simply remembering seeing you use the same "insult" with other posters. Either way, not important. Your insanely high post counts speaks volumes on it's own :lol:

The day or time of day that someone posts means absolutely nothing. If someone posts here on christmas day, for example,  I would make the logical assumption that they own a cellular telephone and can quickly post at any time with relative ease. People like crapsman use it as some sort of gotcha toward MDC. It's funny, really, but I guess they need something to cling to. 

Hell, i'll be on vacation next week and posting golf picks in our Edex draft. It's basic multitasking. 

You’re getting this confused. I made fun of Crapman and Tardcore for sissy slapfighting here ALL DAY on Christmas. They’ve since stopped.

Shame is a powerful motivator for some. :lol: 

Yeah this htrp guy is a anomaly for sure came on to this chill little football message board and started cutting pasting Republican crap like 20 years ago God I hate him

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

You’re getting this confused. I made fun of Crapman and Tardcore for sissy slapfighting here ALL DAY on Christmas. They’ve since stopped.

Shame is a powerful motivator for some. :lol: 

ah

I just recall crapsman constantly responding to your posts with something to the tune of "24/7 all day every day even on christmas" hence my confusion. 

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

@timschochet : We'll see about that.  Hold my beer.

I think you have the wrong fella

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Who is he? 

Rusty. 

• Haha 1

This post sums up a few of the obsessive posters on this site. They set their sights and have been following strangers around for the past 30 years of their lives on this site. Even while they are on family vacation.

RetardEd, WhiteWonderousBrownStainedWonderWomanUnderRoos, GeneralPimpledoosh, and MDCrotchItch. They probably total together about 120 years time on this site whining about others who post on this site. :wacko: One even follows me around recording and communicating out the time of day I make a post. You all seriously put your own self worth into your posts on this site. 

If you were to make a show about you all it  may be called The Unfunny Boring Old Bitter Golden Girls, but that was pretty much taken, so maybe you can just go with "The Funeral Procession". Because you all have had one foot in the grave for quite a while now seemingly just waiting to die.

Jeez, it's gotta suck being any one of you. :lol:

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

This post sums up a few of the obsessive posters on this site. 

WOW!!! :lol: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: 

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

WOW!!! :lol: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: 

It's like all those pedo politicians that fight for new legislation to prevent pedos

7 hours ago, edjr said:

It's like all those pedo politicians that fight for new legislation to prevent pedos

Coming from someone who has posted nearly 115,000 times over 20 years of his life calling someone out for posting a lot on this site. 

Genius RetardEd move on this thread. 

Same goes for MDCrotchItch. You idiots spent half of your focking lives on this site and 10s of thousands of absolutely meaningless posts and you  start calling someone else out for posting here? Jesus. You are so blind. Self awareness factor of zero. :doh:

Prognosis Negative - 😆

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

calling someone out for posting a lot on this site. 

start calling someone else out for posting here? Jesus. You are so blind. Self awareness factor of zero. :doh:

Bahahaha

🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Coming from someone who has posted nearly 115,000 times over 20 years of his life calling someone out for posting a lot on this site. 

Same goes for MDCrotchItch. You idiots spent half of your focking lives on this site and 10s of thousands of absolutely meaningless posts and you  start calling someone else out for posting here? Jesus. You are so blind. Self awareness factor of zero. :doh:

Prognosis Negative - 😆

If I posted at your pace I’d have 5 million posts. :shocking: 

You total focking loser. :( 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

25+ years dedicated posting to this site. Talk about a focking loser. Even on vacation with your family and on Thanksgiving and Christmas you can't stop.

You and whitewonderbrownstainedskidmarkpanties are one in the same guy. You even follow me around and post at the same time. Coincidence? Nope.

So now you are MDCrotchRotWhiteWonderSkidMarks

Your aliases are catching up with you lifelong loser. 😆

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

25+ years dedicated posting to this site. Talk about a focking loser. Even on vacation with your family and on Thanksgiving and Christmas you can't stop.

You and whitewonderbrownstainedskidmarkpanties are one in the same guy. You even follow me around and post at the same time. Coincidence? Nope.

So now you are MDCrotchRotWhiteWonderSkidMarks

Your aliases are catching up with you lifelong loser. 😆

44 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Bahahaha

🤣🤣🤣

It really is funny. 😆

9 hours ago, MDC said:

:lol: 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Prognosis Negative - 😆

So true.