Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Durham investigation ends with a big fat nothing

At this rate the only people NOT involved in Russia/Trump are Russia and Trump.  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

https://babylonbee.com/news/media-admits-they-lied-about-that-russia-collusion-thing-but-are-totally-telling-the-truth-about-everything-else

U.S. — After John Durham's newly released report confirmed the Trump-Russia collusion narrative was entirely fabricated, several notable media figures admitted they lied to the American people for three years but promised that they're totally telling the truth about everything else.

"I would never lie to the American people. Except for that one time. That doesn't count," said CBS News Anchor Scott Pelley. "Just look at how serious and trustworthy my face is. Look at my sincere gaze as I stare soulfully into the camera and deliver my prepared lines with the gravitas of a real truth-teller. Come on!"

"You can still trust us," agreed CNN Anchor and part-time anonymous message board foot model Jake Tapper. "Even though we divided the country in hatred and anger for three years to try to destroy Trump over a false narrative, and then continued to do so even after we found out it was fake, and then insulted the intelligence of everyone who was skeptical about what we were saying, it doesn't mean we would ever lie to you or anything."

Media-approved anonymous sources claim that 10 out of 10 media experts agree that in spite of the lies about Trump and Russia, Americans should still unquestionably believe every claim the media makes about Ukraine, COVID, domestic terrorism, the 2020 election, and who is a racist and who isn't.

At publishing time, Joy Reid also chimed in, saying everyone who doesn't agree with her is a racist.

20 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The FBI and the CIA lied to the American public in the last two potus elections and liberals are good with it. Even had a special counsel appointed based in their lies. They are the ones that run around crying that democracy is at stake.  

This is what us wrong with this country.  The FBi and CIA can lie and violate laws, and they are protected by immunity.  There is no transparency or accountability to our most powerful and corrupt government organizations. 

LOL people treating this as if it’s a win for Durham? It’s an epic fail, and the report reads like 300 pages of sour grapes. He spends quite a few pages trying to establish a false equivalency between how allegations towards Clinton were handled vs allegations towards Trump... despite the allegations being nothing alike. Just pure partisan whining.

Like him or not, Mueller’s report was commissioned by Republicans and did not take political sides. This one, however... is highly partisan dreck. What a complete and utter waste of taxpayer money, to determine that.... Durham thinks everybody was being mean to poor Donald. And it took him longer to come up with this genius realization than it took to create the actual Mueller report. Pathetic.

As for the “Babylon bee” - how is that funny to anybody? They want SO BADLY to be The Onion, but the growth of their sense of humor was clearly stunted at a very young age.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jonmx said:

This is what us wrong with this country.  The FBi and CIA can lie and violate laws, and they are protected by immunity.  There is no transparency or accountability to our most powerful and corrupt government organizations. 

Maybe we should defund the police? 🤣

12 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Maybe we should defund the police? 🤣

Because they are totally the same thing!  Foking retard.  :lol:

19 minutes ago, dogcows said:

LOL people treating this as if it’s a win for Durham? It’s an epic fail, and the report reads like 300 pages of sour grapes. He spends quite a few pages trying to establish a false equivalency between how allegations towards Clinton were handled vs allegations towards Trump... despite the allegations being nothing alike. Just pure partisan whining.

Like him or not, Mueller’s report was commissioned by Republicans and did not take political sides. This one, however... is highly partisan dreck. What a complete and utter waste of taxpayer money, to determine that.... Durham thinks everybody was being mean to poor Donald. And it took him longer to come up with this genius realization than it took to create the actual Mueller report. Pathetic.

As for the “Babylon bee” - how is that funny to anybody? They want SO BADLY to be The Onion, but the growth of their sense of humor was clearly stunted at a very young age.

I know. The whole thing is a total embarrassment and a joke. And idiots like @Horseman are still pushing it. 

As for the Babylon Bee you’re dead right about that too. So pathetic. So unfunny. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Someone is salty 

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Apparently  you do. You reply to damn near every post I make. 

That's demonstrably false.  Another lie from the pathological liar.  

Jonathan Turley sums it up nicely. Click to read the entire summation. 

3 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

May 25th, 9AM.  Durham to testify before the Honorable Jim Jordan’s committee.  Must see TV. 

Referred to going forward as a 'dickdance'.

30 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

saw it coming. 

They lied to you. You like it.  Cuck. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They lied to you. You like it.  Cuck. 

I know Hillary lied to me, but she wasn't lying this time about that POS.

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

The Onion hasn't been funny for at least a decade...

43 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

I know Hillary lied to me, but she wasn't lying this time about that POS.

Yeah it was just Hillary. But you not only liked it, you defend it. They played you for a fool. 

33 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Some people are fine with the weaponization of the FBI because their "team" was the one doing it. Sickening and sad.

They rightly assumed the sheep would fall for it.  All of it. Even the pee tape.  But like good cucks, they got their sick jollies on the humiliation.  

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They rightly assumed the sheep would fall for it.  All of it. Even the pee tape.  But like good cucks, they got their sick jollies on the humiliation.  

Trump definitely into piss play the sick fock!

10 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Interesting.  I had presumed FBI lawyers went through the FBI training and were "special agents" and then were assigned to legal work rather than field work, but I did not have any basis for that presumption.  Do you have a cite for this informaiton?  No worries if you do not.  I could look myself.

Found it in the report: Clinesmith is listed as a FBI OGC attorney - OGC is the office of general counsel. So not an agent.

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Found it in the report: Clinesmith is listed as a FBI OGC attorney - OGC is the office of general counsel. So not an agent.

They thought you were dumb enough to believe the Russian bullshit. They were right.  You’re a mark.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They thought you were dumb enough to believe the Russian bullshit. They were right.  You’re a mark.  

These hayseeds were giddy about the pee tape

While the FBI asserts they have fixed the gaps that led to this malfeasance, what about the CIA? They had a role as well, shouldn’t they be fixing themselves as well?

8 hours ago, thegeneral said:

I think people in this forum are taking a big pass on this whole Trump and Russia issue.

This does not sound great. Did people forget about all this or something

Yes you fell for more bulls!t because you are a stupid person and have to pull out a heavily debunked claim from 7 years ago.

Hillary Clinton hired a British spy and illegally funneled money to him to create an entire hoax to change the outcome of the election. But yeah cry about phucking polling data. Kilimnick was never a Russian agent.

“What it doesn’t state is that Kilimnik was a “sensitive” intelligence source for State going back to at least 2013 while he was still working for Manafort, according to FBI and State Department memos I reviewed.

Kilimnik was not just any run-of-the-mill source, either.

He interacted with the chief political officer at the U.S. Embassy in Kiev, sometimes meeting several times a week to provide information on the Ukraine government. He relayed messages back to Ukraine’s leaders and delivered written reports to U.S. officials via emails that stretched on for thousands of words, the memos show.

The FBI knew all of this, well before the Mueller investigation concluded.”

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/447394-key-figure-that-mueller-report-linked-to-russia-was-a-state-department/amp/

Heres another - 

“The comments of Peter Strzok regarding the February 14 New York Times article are devastating in that they are an admission that there was no reliable evidence that anyone from the Trump Campaign was working with Russian Intelligence Agencies in any form,” 

https://news.yahoo.com/declassified-strzok-notes-debunk-2017-210231959.html

• Thanks 1

☝️Wow.  That’s some good debunking right there.  

10 hours ago, dogcows said:

Interesting.  I will have to recalibrate what I thought.  40 years ago I stopped and spent a few minutes at an FBI recruitment table.  They did not explain that route into their service, not that it mattered to me, I would never have passed their background checks.

1 hour ago, Dizkneelande said:

Yes you fell for more bulls!t because you are a stupid person and have to pull out a heavily debunked claim from 7 years ago.

Hillary Clinton hired a British spy and illegally funneled money to him to create an entire hoax to change the outcome of the election. But yeah cry about phucking polling data. Kilimnick was never a Russian agent.

“What it doesn’t state is that Kilimnik was a “sensitive” intelligence source for State going back to at least 2013 while he was still working for Manafort, according to FBI and State Department memos I reviewed.

Kilimnik was not just any run-of-the-mill source, either.

He interacted with the chief political officer at the U.S. Embassy in Kiev, sometimes meeting several times a week to provide information on the Ukraine government. He relayed messages back to Ukraine’s leaders and delivered written reports to U.S. officials via emails that stretched on for thousands of words, the memos show.

The FBI knew all of this, well before the Mueller investigation concluded.”

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/447394-key-figure-that-mueller-report-linked-to-russia-was-a-state-department/amp/

Heres another - 

“The comments of Peter Strzok regarding the February 14 New York Times article are devastating in that they are an admission that there was no reliable evidence that anyone from the Trump Campaign was working with Russian Intelligence Agencies in any form,” 

https://news.yahoo.com/declassified-strzok-notes-debunk-2017-210231959.html

You don’t seem to understand. I am just linking to the report from a Republican led panel and its findings. This was concluded in Aug 2020.

It details a vast level of Russian interference in the election, the Russians were working to get Trump elected, and it details the interactions between Trump campaign officials.

Their report does not go so far as saying there was collusion between the two - just that Russia worked to get Trump elected via election interference.

So back to my original question - why?

Nobody charged. No changes recommended. 

Trump had ties to Russia. And he obstructed justice on numerous occasions. The FBI investigated it, as they should have, and did nothing wrong. Trump should have been impeached for obstructing justice over the Mueller report.

End of story. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Nobody charged. No changes recommended. 

Trump had ties to Russia. And he obstructed justice on numerous occasions. The FBI investigated it, as they should have, and did nothing wrong. Trump should have been impeached for obstructing justice over the Mueller report.

End of story. 

The FBI admitted wrong doing and implemented changes to correct it moving forward. WTF world do you live in?

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

The FBI admitted wrong doing and implemented changes to correct it moving forward. WTF world do you live in?

The real one. The FBI admitted wrongdoing under pressure by Trump and his lying cronies. But they didn’t do anything wrong. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The real one. The FBI admitted wrongdoing under pressure by Trump and his lying cronies. But they didn’t do anything wrong. 

:blink:

On 5/16/2023 at 1:38 AM, The Real timschochet said:

Do you really need to ask this? 

I guarantee you not one of these guys has read that. All they know is what Trump says about it which they repeat like Gospel. It’s so pathetic .

Of all people I really thought you would be disgusted by the FBI and all the wasted manpower and $$$$$.

How can any of us have faith in the FBI now?

On 5/15/2023 at 4:29 PM, The Real timschochet said:

Fox News tries to put the best spin on this they can

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/durham-doj-fbi-failed-uphold-mission-strict-fidelity-law-trump-russia-probe.amp

But there are no criminal charges, no legal wrongdoing, no secret plot by the FBI to take Trump down…nothing. 

Why is only retards like yourself that think “iT wAs NoThInG”? Cause even CNN saying it’s extremely not good for democrats :lol: I swear you idiots on the left will do anything but admit you’re wrong. You have yet to admit it and we KNOW you’ve been caught in lies as well as false “facts” such as this one. You’ve played your hand and it turns out it was nothing but leftist propaganda. That’s all you do and all you care about. Which is why you’re constantly laughed at, made fun of, not believed, etc 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

They investigated Trump on evidence they knew wasn’t true and was fabricated by the Clinton campaign. Comey was in the meeting with Brennan, Clapper, Obama and Biden. You suck hard.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Bahahaha 😂😂😂