Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Philadelphia - Large Crowds of people have started a riot and loot multiple stores

But the governor signed automatic voter registration. It’s all good. 

• Like 1

Who saw that coming, or were waiting for it, criminals. Only an amount of time time till  the police in most cities walk and the gubmint step in in . 

A person of color was killed by police. By now this is the standard response no matter the reason. Christmas is coming up and they are not going to buy themselves. 

Fuking thugs. They don’t give a crap about the cop’s acquittal. They just see it as an excuse to steal stuff and burn sh!t down. And of course the right will conflate them with legitimate protestors. 

Throw their asses in jail. 

🛒 Yay! Free stuff!

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Bust them all and throw the book at them.

Welcome to the Republican Party. Better late than never. 

• Haha 6

Sorry Filthy. It’s too late. You were only a little bit better than Baltimore for a long time. Now you’re there. They should become sister cities. 

29 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Fuking thugs. They don’t give a crap about the cop’s acquittal. They just see it as an excuse to steal stuff and burn sh!t down. And of course the right will conflate them with legitimate protestors. 

Throw their asses in jail. 

The line got blurred in 2020, Can't blame them now.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Welcome to the Republican Party. Better late than never. 

I often vote Republican in local elections, focktard. How was dinner at the Olive Garden?

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I often vote Republican in local elections, focktard. How was dinner at the Olive Garden?

Diversity is our strength.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, MDC said:

This guy. I’m sure you dine at only the best. 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Like moths to a flame. 🎣 😂 

Maybe your worst post ever.  I cannot decipher if you are 48 and dumb, or 12 and immature. Either way, I’m embarrassed for you.

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

Has anyone ever been against the criminal prosecution of looters and rioters? I mean anywhere?

Well I guess the republicans for the January 6 insurrectionists, but I mean democrats.

I certainly haven’t seen it here at the geek club, anyways 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

A person of color was killed by police. By now this is the standard response no matter the reason. Christmas is coming up and they are not going to buy themselves. 

"Lootoff the flat nosed rioter, had a very shiny Bose. "

1 hour ago, Mark Davis said:

God I hope they don’t saddle these folks with cash bail

It's Philly;

They have Liberty Bail. 

The Left has DESTROYED urban America, and what we are seeing in these videos is the death rattle.  You don’t see things like this in healthy, civilized societies - crime, violence, homelessness, racial hatred, schools that aren’t teaching kids, decriminalization of shoplifting, untreated mental illness, allowing drug addicts to live in tents on sidewalks and shoot up in public, treating illegal aliens better than citizens, people gleefully recording riots and laughing like hyenas…. It’s a dystopian nightmare.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Has anyone ever been against the criminal prosecution of looters and rioters? I mean anywhere?

Yes.  The Summer of Love was basically a free hall pass to loot and burn.  Kamala Harris literally helped bail out the mostly peaceful protesters.  Not to mention Soros funded ultra-Liberal Prosecutors - decriminalizing shoplifting up to $1,000 and letting criminals back on the streets as soon as their mugshots are taken.  Where the fock you been?

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This is part of the city's culture.

It's biden's America. You know, what you voted for. Don't ever say the word God either!!! :nono:

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

The Left has DESTROYED urban America, and what we are seeing in these videos is the death rattle.  You don’t see things like this in healthy, civilized societies - crime, violence, homelessness, racial hatred, schools that aren’t teaching kids, decriminalization of shoplifting, untreated mental illness, allowing drug addicts to live in tents on sidewalks and shoot up in public, treating illegal aliens better than citizens, people gleefully recording riots and laughing like hyenas…. It’s a dystopian nightmare.

Such nonsense. 

Thugs are thugs. They’re not leftist, they’re not conservative. The left doesn’t encourage or cheer on thuggery. 

3 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Yes.  The Summer of Love was basically a free hall pass to loot and burn.  Kamala Harris literally helped bail out the mostly peaceful protesters.  Not to mention Soros funded ultra-Liberal Prosecutors - decriminalizing shoplifting up to $1,000 and letting criminals back on the streets as soon as their mugshots are taken.  Where the fock you been?

You sound like a crazy conspiracy nut right now

5 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Well I guess the republicans for the January 6 insurrectionists, but I mean democrats.

I certainly haven’t seen it here at the geek club, anyways 

There we go. Jan 6.

What a focking major idiot. :doh:

7 hours ago, MDC said:

Bust them all and throw the book at them.

Brave words from this puke.  I'm certain you're barricaded in your house, cowering in the corner again,.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

CVS is closing 900 stores due to theft. The one where I live will stay open, so no big deal.