Tree of Knowledge

War in Israel

Who the fock does Biden think he is indicating there could be a cease fire if the hostages are released?  That's not his call.   Way to stab an ally in the back you focking poosey.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Who the fock does Biden think he is indicating there could be a cease fire if the hostages are released?  That's not his call.   Way to stab an ally in the back you focking poosey.

That would be the best possible outcome. 

• Confused 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Bari Weiss is such a lame idiot. I was hoping that we had heard the last of her. 

Remember when you said you weren't coming back to this thread.  I was hoping I had heard the last of you.  Yet here we are.......

Not for Israel.  But Anti Semites rarely think about what's best for Israel, so I'm not surprised this is your stance.

Just now, Strike said:

Remember when you said you weren't coming back to this thread.  I was hoping I had heard the last of you.  Yet here we are.......

I can’t let you post here by yourself pal. You’re offering really moronic views. They need to be rebutted. 

• Like 1

I can’t let you post here by yourself pal. You’re offering really moronic views. They need to be rebutted. 

This is dumb.  I barely post in this thread.  You just love to say stuff for the sake of saying stuff, even if it isn't based in fact, data, or logic.  BTW, did you read those links I posted for you yesterday?  Of course not.  You love being ignorant.  

Just now, Strike said:

Not for Israel.  But Anti Semites rarely think about what's best for Israel, so I'm not surprised this is your stance.

It would absolutely be the best possible outcome for Israel. They will gain nothing good by destroying Gaza. Hamas will not be eliminated and Hezbollah will be a bigger threat than before. Get your brain out of your a$$ and think about this in terms of long term strategy. Stop being a moron if that is possible. 

• Like 1

Just now, Strike said:

This is dumb.  I barely post in this thread.  You just love to say stuff for the sake of saying stuff, even if it isn't based in fact, data, or logic.  BTW, did you read those links I posted for you yesterday?  Of course not.  You love being ignorant.  

I did read them thank you. And I read the Atlantic on a regular basis anyhow. Some of what you posted I agreed with. Some I did not. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I did read them thank you. And I read the Atlantic on a regular basis anyhow. Some of what you posted I agreed with. Some I did not. 

One of the articles spelled out the founding documents of Hamas, including the revised version from 2017 so only 6 years ago.  If you read that and STILL think Israel should entertain a cease fire you're a bigger idiot that I already thought.

21 minutes ago, Strike said:

One of the articles spelled out the founding documents of Hamas, including the revised version from 2017 so only 6 years ago.  If you read that and STILL think Israel should entertain a cease fire you're a bigger idiot that I already thought.

Hamas is totally evil and needs to be destroyed, but that’s a long term proposition. It’s as much an ideology as it is a movement. The only way to truly destroy it is to offer the Palestinian people a better alternative. You will not obtain that objective by bombing or invading Gaza. Don’t forget that Israel occupied Gaza for for nearly 40 years. What did it gain them? 

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Hamas is totally evil and needs to be destroyed, but that’s a long term proposition. It’s as much an ideology as it is a movement. The only way to truly destroy it is to offer the Palestinian people a better alternative. You will not obtain that objective by bombing or invading Gaza. Don’t forget that Israel occupied Gaza for for nearly 40 years. What did it gain them? 

It kept Hamas from becoming elected and building tunnels and stockpiling rockets, and from attacking Israel.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The best possible outcome according to this dude isn't that the people who killed 1400 civilians for no reason be brought to justice.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

It kept Hamas from becoming elected and building tunnels and stockpiling rockets, and from attacking Israel.

It didn’t stop Hamas at all. They walked into Israel, into hospitals, schools and restaurants, and blew themselves up. It made Israel less safe, not more. 

When are you guys going to learn that force by itself doesn’t work in this situation? You can’t solve this problem with a sledge hammer approach. 

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It didn’t stop Hamas at all. They walked into Israel, into hospitals, schools and restaurants, and blew themselves up. It made Israel less safe, not more. 

When are you guys going to learn that force by itself doesn’t work in this situation? You can’t solve this problem with a sledge hammer approach. 

Hamas needs to be eliminated with the least loss of life, but it does need to be completely eradicated. Israel also needs a plan for the future of the Gaza Strip which the U.S. is stressing to them now.

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It doesn't solve the long term problem.  But to not try and kill everyone involved with Hamas invites more deadly attacks.  While I agree with you this does not solve the long term problem, you also are seeing the results globally now from perceived weakness from the US, Nato, the West as a whole, etc.  Whether the weakness is real or perceived is insignificant, Iran certainly seems emboldened.  Honestly I'd rather see the Israelis take out their nuclear sites if they have that capability than to just hit Hamas.

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Attention wh0re

One of two hostages freed by Hamas on Monday said her fellow captives were hit with sticks and taken into a "spider's web" of underground tunnels.

The best way to deal with tunnels is secure a few entrances and pump in ... poison gas.

Just don't use Zyklon B.  :ninja:

I still can’t get over the “Queers for Palestine” signs and marches.  Do they simply not know?  Is it just whatever is anti-west and anti-white at the the time?  I’m honestly confused.  

Just now, KSB2424 said:

I still can’t get over the “Queers for Palestine” signs and marches.  Do they simply don’t know?  Is it just whatever is anti-west and anti-white at the the time?  I’m honestly confused.  

Another thing you will never, ever see with your own two eyes. Ever

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Another thing you will never, ever see with your own two eyes. Ever

Wait, so I’ve personally never seen an abortion performed, can I not have an opinion?  I’ve never seen a Texas Rangers game live, in person. Am I not allowed to talk about the MLB Playoffs? :unsure:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I still can’t get over the “Queers for Palestine” signs and marches.  Do they simply not know?  Is it just whatever is anti-west and anti-white at the the time?  I’m honestly confused.  

You're confused a lot.  Maybe see a Dr.

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Wait, so I’ve personally never seen an abortion performed, can I not have an opinion?  I’ve never seen a Texas Rangers game live, in person. Am I not allowed to talk about the MLB Playoffs? :unsure:

It’d be more like if people were getting worked up into an hissy rage fit over the Texas Rangers ripping down signs of captured Israeli children on every street corner in America.

In that situation, I’d like to know it was an actual thing before I even gave half a fock.

But not you. Always looking for a boogeyman :lol:

It's happening, it may or may not be widespread but, I didn't personally witness it.

So, it's not an issue.

Hell, I've never been to Israel, none of this may be real. Why are you so concerned ksb? Seriously man, none of this is happening in your front yard. It's all good brother... :doh:

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Plus you can't talk about it over at the FBG's kindergarten anymore. :lol:

You have zero self control.

19 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Perhaps they’re not simple minded ? They know that there are two million Palestinians in Gaza and that not all of them are homophobes, just as not all of them are Hamas? Perhaps they care about innocent people being harmed or oppressed? 

Your confusion is on you not them. It’s because you are unable to stop looking at Palestinians as a collective group instead of as individuals. 

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Perhaps they’re not simple minded ? They know that there are two million Palestinians in Gaza and that not all of them are homophobes, just as not all of them are Hamas? Perhaps they care about innocent people being harmed or oppressed? 

Your confusion is on you not them. It’s because you are unable to stop looking at Palestinians as a collective group instead of as individuals. 

If I don't like the color red on a car, does that make me a redophobe? 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

If I don't like the color red on a car, does that make me a redophobe? 

Don't be ridiculous.  That's a retarded take. :nono:

Not liking black cars does mean you're a raciss though. 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Don't be ridiculous.  That's a retarded take. :nono:

Not liking black cars does mean you're a raciss though. 

I specifically said to the car salesman two days ago I don't like black cars. :wall:

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

two million Palestinians in Gaza and that not all of them are homophobes,

According to 2022 Pew Research, 93% of the Palestinian population is completely opposed to homosexuality, a percentage among the highest in the world. Palestine has also been named by Forbes as one of the worst countries in the world for LGBTQ+ travelers. According to Palestinian law, being gay is punishable by up to 10 years in prison and in Gaza, it’s punishable by death.

https://www.jpost.com/opinion/article-709930

I would've guessed 99%, but the question was "completely opposed".  Pretty sure a "support gay rights" question would've received less than 1%.

30 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's happening, it may or may not be widespread but, I didn't personally witness it.

So, it's not an issue.

Hell, I've never been to Israel, none of this may be real. Why are you so concerned ksb? Seriously man, none of this is happening in your front yard. It's all good brother... :doh:

It’s such a weird reaction.  This is a message bored for crying out loud.  It’s where we shoot the shiit and talk about current events. 

10 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

I would've guessed 99%, but the question was "completely opposed".  Pretty sure a "support gay rights" question would've received less than 1%.

All right point taken. Even so, a gay person concerned about oppressed peoples could want good things for Palestinians whether they are homophobes or not. That’s not a contradiction. 

41 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’d be more like if people were getting worked up into an hissy rage fit over the Texas Rangers ripping down signs of captured Israeli children on every street corner in America.

In that situation, I’d like to know it was an actual thing before I even gave half a fock.

But not you. Always looking for a boogeyman :lol:

You seem to think posting about something means you're in a rage.

Are you in a rage over you perceiving KSB is in a rage over queers for Palestine since you posted about it?

Sometimes people just post stuff.

37 minutes ago, Reality said:

So, it's not an issue.

The whole, "you didn't see it with your own two eyes, therefore you shouldn't have an opinion" thing is a pretty bizarre take. 

I guess the point is that it's not widespread, and he's just trying to change up the script. 

Interesting twist on the normal progression 

Instead of it's not happening; it's not widespread; it's no big deal.  It appears they're changing it to "it's not a big deal because it's not wide spread." I admire the efficiency.

8 minutes ago, nobody said:

The whole, "you didn't see it with your own two eyes, therefore you shouldn't have an opinion" thing is a pretty bizarre take. 

I guess the point is that it's not widespread, and he's just trying to change up the script. 

Interesting twist on the normal progression 

Instead of it's not happening; it's not widespread; it's no big deal.  It appears they're changing it to "it's not a big deal because it's not wide spread." I admire the efficiency.

Who said he shouldn't have an opinion? :lol:

Man you guys sure make up a lot of sh1t.

Didn't we just go through this recently where he said something dumb, I made a snarky remark, and then you jumped to his defense with your "It's not happening it's not widespread" making up lies tired old BS?

25 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

All right point taken. Even so, a gay person concerned about oppressed peoples could want good things for Palestinians whether they are homophobes or not. That’s not a contradiction. 

Personally it appears more that it’s just the ”new” thing now.  Antifa, BLM, now Pro Palestine.  It’s anti-west, anti-white therefore it must be right.  Meanwhile BLM “leadership” is stealing everyone’s money and has tee shirts of a paraglider about to slaughter civilians and an outwardly gay person in Gaza would more likely than not be thrown off a building.  It’s strange, and no I cannot reconcile uncommon sense.  

• Like 1