Sign in to follow this  
Da_Bears

The Official Week 7 FU Thread

Well, that's embarrassing! Miami scores 70 on Denver. Green Bay has 0 at the half.

Just now, Law said:

Well, that's embarrassing! Miami scores 70 on Denver. Green Bay has 0 at the half.

It's quite obvious. They don't want Love throwing the ball. And don't for a moment think that Denver doesn't know that as well.

On 10/8/2023 at 10:58 PM, rallo said:

Looks to be the same as every year for the cowboys… can’t compete with the elite, win 9-10 games, limp into the playoffs only to be sent home early. Hopefully no more extensions for Dak. Time to rebuild.

38 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Did Christian Watson (or any other GB WR's for that matter) travel with the team to Denver ?

They don't want Love throwing the ball. Not even v Denver

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Law said:

Coming off a bye week besides 

5 minutes ago, Chickie said:

Green Bay looks shot. And has for awhile. A rebuild is in order.

Jordan Love might not be the guy

1 hour ago, BufordT said:

If Jaylen Warren would make an appearance in the endzone at some point this year, it would be nice. Most overrated handcuff in the league.  FU and act like you care, scrub.

:pointstosky::banana:

1 minute ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Throw the f'n ball to Keenan Allen already!  

NFL coaches are too "smart" for that!

C Watson.  G Davis.  

DeVonta Smith had the 1st catch of the game, but there was a penalty that was better yardage situation thing. Then, he got targeted on the next play on a deep pass; but was double covered somewhat. Just a fyi, if you missed that.

Ekeler 

1. Bijan (special FU to Arthur Smith?)

2. The Bills. While as a Chiefs fan I normally love seeing them lose, this lost cost me my final survivor pick (40% got knocked out by BUF).

3. Me, for overthinking. Benched PHI and picked up NO on defense. Wanted to bench Davante for Flowers because I didn't trust him. Didn't do it.

4. Bijan.

1 minute ago, rotisserieking said:

1. Bijan (special FU to Arthur Smith?)

2. The Bills. While as a Chiefs fan I normally love seeing them lose, this lost cost me my final survivor pick (40% got knocked out by BUF).

3. Me, for overthinking. Benched PHI and picked up NO on defense. Wanted to bench Davante for Flowers because I didn't trust him. Didn't do it.

4. Bijan.

I'm not sure about Robinson but if he was actually really sick shouldn't you give the guy a break?

57 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I'm not sure about Robinson but if he was actually really sick shouldn't you give the guy a break?

It was more about the timing of the non-announcement. If they knew he was sick, why wasn't it announced before game time? No one had a clue and #BijanRobinson was the #2 trending sports tag on X for the first half. I mean, it's not like I had another option but I'm sure many did and could have pivoted.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, rotisserieking said:

It was more about the timing of the non-announcement. If they knew he was sick, why wasn't it announced before game time? No one had a clue and #BijanRobinson was the #2 trending sports tag on X for the first half. I mean, it's not like I had another option but I'm sure many did and could have pivoted.

I don't think the actual teams in the NFL put the fantasy players as first priority. 

22 hours ago, ZeroTolerance said:

In a league flooded with trash QBs, Kenny Pickett somehow finds his way to the bottom.

Sam Howell says "Hold my beer".

After three straight weeks with 20 points, he produces single-digits and was outscored by EVERYONE on the WW that I could've picked up (Dobbs, Ridder, Mayfield, Carr, MAC JONES, Pickett, and Minshew). 

PERFECT compliment for the Bijan debacle.  I'm about to lose to the 1-5 team after even his team under-produced 😭

Anyone that drafted Bijan must not of listened to how he was over priced during the summer, Guy is now a mid rb2.  

33 minutes ago, LouisC9999 said:

Sam Howell says "Hold my beer".

After three straight weeks with 20 points, he produces single-digits and was outscored by EVERYONE on the WW that I could've picked up (Dobbs, Ridder, Mayfield, Carr, MAC JONES, Pickett, and Minshew). 

PERFECT compliment for the Bijan debacle.  I'm about to lose to the 1-5 team after even his team under-produced 😭

FF can drive you 'loco' if you let it.

Zach Evans (Rams) was another example. More than a few stated he was the real deal. That would be very unusual considering he was the 38th player chosen in the 6th round of the 2023 draft. He ended up playing 4 snaps, all special teams. 

1 hour ago, easilyscan said:

FF can drive you 'loco' if you let it.

Zach Evans (Rams) was another example. More than a few stated he was the real deal. That would be very unusual considering he was the 38th player chosen in the 6th round of the 2023 draft. He ended up playing 4 snaps, all special teams. 

Yep.  Luckily, I've been playing long enough to not be surprised when we encounter 'days like these'.

Rounding out the crappy day, my team (10-player active lineup) got zero TDs and the lead scorer was Rashaad White, who I was all week trying to get him out of the lineup at all costs.

Looks like the NFL is looking into why Bijan wasn’t listed on any reports.  

Fock Mattison for having Aker outperform you. 
Did Kittle miss the memo that TE day was extended?

• Haha 1

Fock you Aiyuk. I needed 1 point (half PPR) from you in the second half and you have zero with 3 minutes left. 

Aiyuk disappearing in the second half sucked

FU to Tua, Mattison, Zack Moss, and Tyler Bass (Buffalo offense). I lost a free fun league by less than 2! hahah. Other team was pretty solid though.

Fock fantasy football.

I had a slight lead going into last night with CMAC, Mattison, and Aiyuk going, against his Addison and SF D.  That should be an iron clad lock.  Nope, not with my luck.  Mattison does nothing, Aiyuk ghosts the 2nd half, and Addison has a career day (largely because of a fluke).  Fock off

20 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

I don't think the actual teams in the NFL put the fantasy players as first priority. 

No, but they have an obligation to accurately report injuries in case you didn't know. And the NFL agrees: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10094590-report-nfl-questioning-falcons-after-bijan-robinson-not-included-on-injury-report

1 hour ago, rotisserieking said:

No, but they have an obligation to accurately report injuries in case you didn't know. And the NFL agrees: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10094590-report-nfl-questioning-falcons-after-bijan-robinson-not-included-on-injury-report

I don't disagree. And any player or coach who puts down fantasy football players may as well just tell all NFL fans to screw off. 

I do think Atlanta is getting investigated by the league. They should have tagged Robinson as questionable with illness on Saturday night. 

9 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Fock fantasy football.

I had a slight lead going into last night with CMAC, Mattison, and Aiyuk going, against his Addison and SF D.  That should be an iron clad lock.  Nope, not with my luck.  Mattison does nothing, Aiyuk ghosts the 2nd half, and Addison has a career day (largely because of a fluke).  Fock off

It is called "fantasy football" for a reason; anything can happen. CMC was questionable with a groin injury. Mattison is obviously not going to run all over 49ers defense. Also, Vikings defense tends to get underrated by most people, I think. (Aiyuk, CMC)

FU to purdy for not throwing the ball at all to Aiuk in the second half. I just needed 3 more yards to hit an 8 leg parlay

• Like 1

KJ Osborn, I guess? cost me 7-0 in two leagues with that 4th quarter drop

• Like 1

18 hours ago, rotisserieking said:

this isnt an injury.   its an illness.

and lots of players will play through that sort of thing.   Honestly I think its much ado about nothing,  this sort of thing happens.  you should just be glad it wasnt a legitimate injury thats keeping him out for some weeks.

situations like this is just the fantasy gods picking sides.   it happens all the time.   Just not necessarily in this manner.