Sign in to follow this  
Engorgeous George

Locked topics

Just now, TimHauck said:

This is categorically false, unless digby was a PSF user.

No one believes anything you have ever posted on this site. 

45 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Tim and Squidward were both in the thread. They probably heavily reported it in their continuing effort to make this the FBG PSF 2.0 and silence patriot voices. 

My cousin said that was their MO 

That’s how they operate. Your cousins intel is spot on

• Thanks 1

All of the detective work in this thread is a thing of absolute beauty 🤣

I'm calling BS on this narrative. As a refugee from the other site that came well before their political forum got nuked, why the fock would they come here just to mash the report button? The suspensions doled out over there were so stupid and haphazard; there was absolutely no consistency.

I came here because I was sick of playing nice with a-holes, and then getting suspended for it. Here, I can give sh1t right back to the a-holes.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I'm calling BS on this narrative. As a refugee from the other site that came well before their political forum got nuked, why the fock would they come here just to mash the report button? The suspensions doled out over there were so stupid and haphazard; there was absolutely no consistency.

I came here because I was sick of playing nice with a-holes, and then getting suspended for it. Here, I can give sh1t right back to the a-holes.

It’s a weird phenomenon.  My guess is it has to do with getting too many wedgies and  swirlies in school from the cool kids.  

3 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

It’s a weird phenomenon.  My guess is it has to do with getting too many wedgies and  swirlies in school from the cool kids.  

Tim doesn't strike me as a reporter; he thrives on the attention he gets from his trolling, extreme posts.

Squistion, eh, mebbe.  He seems to lack nuance.  I could see him reporting threads because that's what he has been trained to do.

But my money would be on somebody from FBG who rarely if ever posts, a lurker, a person who lacks the courage to participate in the discussion and instead influences it by reporting it.

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Tim doesn't strike me as a reporter; he thrives on the attention he gets from his trolling, extreme posts.

Squistion, eh, mebbe.  He seems to lack nuance.  I could see him reporting threads because that's what he has been trained to do.

But my money would be on somebody from FBG who rarely if ever posts, a lurker, a person who lacks the courage to participate in the discussion and instead influences it by reporting it.

I wouldn’t discount the possibility that Mike FF Today lurks and periodically just gets sick of someone’s sheet for whatever reason. 

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

I wouldn’t discount the possibility that Mike FF Today lurks and periodically just gets sick of someone’s sheet for whatever reason. 

This is the most likely scenario.

3 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Tim and Squidward were both in the thread. They probably heavily reported it in their continuing effort to make this the FBG PSF 2.0 and silence patriot voices. 

Ive reported exactly one person during all my time in this forum- right when I started posting here- because he posted personal information about me and I requested it removed. Back at the FBG I did report people a few times, at the urging of the moderators. I regret that in hindsight. 

Over here I haven’t reporting anyone or anything since that one time over a year ago now. 

:reported:

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I just read the locked thread on page 1 and, meh, it doesn't seem to me to rise to the level of lock-worthy.

I suspect that some of our refugees have a bit of a quick trigger finger on the "report" button, given the moderation they were accustomed to.

It didn't. It was not that bad and the thread should have stayed open. The OP was just another rather poor Straw Man argument, just like we see all the time in this forum. 

11 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

that too!

:lock: 

4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Hey, if you are into getting spanked, who am I to criticize?

Hope I don't get this thread locked!  :o 

Generally in a spanking scenario I am the giver, not the reciever.

I don't see how your post could offend.  I don't see it leading to a lock.

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

This place is filled with shut ins and social outcasts 😂

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Ive reported exactly one person during all my time in this forum- right when I started posting here- because he posted personal information about me and I requested it removed. Back at the FBG I did report people a few times, at the urging of the moderators. I regret that in hindsight. 

Over here I haven’t reporting anyone or anything since that one time over a year ago now. 

Not cool. Gutterboy has done the same thing. 

2 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Also not good enough or too scared to play real sports. That’s one of the downsides of fantasy. It brought a lot of pansies and nerds into the football realm. 

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

This is categorically false, unless digby was a PSF user.

You keep being wrong. How are you wrong so often?  You think you would get lucky every now and then. But nope. 

4 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

It’s amazing how a small group of people could kill one site, move to another site and do the same things, then wonder why the same things that happened at the old site are happening at the new site. 
If every PSF user who came here after the other forum was closed would leave, there would be no reporting, locked threads or petty bickering in every topic. Can’t you all just go to Reddit?

I'm from the "other place"

I'd be happy to volunteer to leave, take a voluntary permanent banning and never return, if MikeFFToday did the same to timschochet, Gutterboy, squistion, Sho Nuff ( and his aliases) and whatever aliases that James Daulton/Wade Garrett is using right now. MikeFFT can delete all my thread topics and posts too, as long as he does the same to all the other bad faith actor toxic people that I've listed. 

I actually contribute here. ( People can agree or disagree with my viewpoints, but I don't post lazy ) But I'll take the hit upfront if it means the trash gets taken out too. 

6 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I just read the locked thread on page 1 and, meh, it doesn't seem to me to rise to the level of lock-worthy.

I suspect that some of our refugees have a bit of a quick trigger finger on the "report" button, given the moderation they were accustomed to.

Maybe the Geek Club, with it's free exchange of ideas and lack of focks given about the feelings of easily triggered snowflakes, isn't the place for them.   :dunno:

27 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Just look at the ones throwing cover.  Painfully obvious.  

Sheee-it. Are you talking about yourself, Tonydead? I've never reported anything here. I reported 2 posts in my time at FBG, one because some focker wouldn't stop following me and PM'ing me trash, and another that was really nasty and uncalled for. Obviously I wouldn't report that here, since this forum is all about nasty and uncalled for posts.

7 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Maybe the Geek Club, with it's free exchange of ideas and lack of focks given about the feelings of easily triggered snowflakes, isn't the place for them.   :dunno:

I would love to see a report of who uses this report button here and who did over at FBGs. I think there’s a whole lot of “thou doth protest too much” going on.

Regardless who gives a fock. Post what you want until something happens. The best thing about this forum. 

7 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

No, you're completely backwards on this, especially with hands off moderation by definition (none or very little rules) .

It's most certainly on the people pushing the report button.  Grown men ought to be capable of discussing any topic.  Clearly some are not.  

It’s hard to teach old refugees new tricks.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

it is.  they talked PERSONALLY to the owner at the other site regarding getting banned or their self held position that people were unfair to them.  Squid loved to just MASH that report button.  No wonder Joe shut it down.  Of course we had James Daulton, N/K/A Wade Garrett, Beachboy, et al doing the same crap.

that is sick.

25 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Sheee-it. Are you talking about yourself, Tonydead? I've never reported anything here. I reported 2 posts in my time at FBG, one because some focker wouldn't stop following me and PM'ing me trash, and another that was really nasty and uncalled for. Obviously I wouldn't report that here, since this forum is all about nasty and uncalled for posts.

Perfect. Nailed it.  :lol:   ⬆️Grown ass man admits to reporting because posters were mean to him.⬆️

21 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I would love to see a report of who uses this report button here and who did over at FBGs. I think there’s a whole lot of “thou doth protest too much” going on.

Regardless who gives a fock. Post what you want until something happens. The best thing about this forum. 

I've never used the report or ignore functions here. I'm capable of choosing who I wish to interact with or not. 

It does seem as if the use of the report function has taken an uptick since the influx of FBG's refugees arrived. I know I've had a post deleted by a moderator recently and that had never happened before. 

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I've never used the report or ignore functions here. I'm capable of choosing who I wish to interact with or not. 

It does seem as if the use of the report function has taken an uptick since the influx of FBG's refugees arrived. I know I've had a post deleted by a moderator recently and that had never happened before. 

Make the report public info!

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

What doosh posted personal info about you?

Was it JustinChoad?

He did that to me once. 

I didn't report him, but the information did get removed.

Wouldn't have been a big deal 20 years ago, but there are too many nut jobs on this board now for that not to be an issue.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Perfect. Nailed it.  :lol:   ⬆️Grown ass man admits to reporting because posters were mean to him.⬆️

Sure asshat. Or because someone was stalking me in one case, and I was playing by the established rules in the other case. Not all of us have the insight or talent to catch a permaban like you did. But don't worry, I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding and you weren't being a condescending dooshnozzle of epic proportions. FFS you already have at least two handles here. I know you look in the mirror incessantly since you have such a high opinion of yourself. Maybe you should practice seeing the fukwad staring back.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Fnord said:

Sure asshat. Or because someone was stalking me in one case, and I was playing by the established rules in the other case. Not all of us have the insight or talent to catch a permaban like you did. But don't worry, I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding and you weren't being a condescending dooshnozzle of epic proportions. FFS you already have at least two handles here. I know you look in the mirror incessantly since you have such a high opinion of yourself. Maybe you should practice seeing the fukwad staring back.

Just a RAT some of the time.  Only super special circumstances.  :lol:

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

This place is filled with shut ins and social outcasts 😂

before the influx of FBGs, I would say it was around 50%.  it is easily 75% now

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

Just a RAT some of the time.  Only super special circumstances.  :lol:

Funny thing. When you're a guest in someone's house, you play by their rules. I was comfortable doing that, I just got bored with the stupidity of the moderation. I can still post there, as I'm a member in good standing. I have the social awareness to know when I'm going too far. You should try it sometime. Maybe you'd be a bit less self-loathing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, edjr said:

before the influx of FBGs, I would say it was around 50%.  it is easily 75% now

Hey man, Suckfoam, Twatadour, and their 25 aliases have been here forever. Don't put that shlt on us expats.