Sign in to follow this  
GutterBoy

GOP Senator Tough Guy

Jesus I would be embarrassed if I was a citizen of Oklahoma.

That guy shouldn’t be managing a truck stop, much less is he qualified to be a United States Senator 🤡

The Senator looks like he is built but a Teamster Prez has to be able to handle himself or at least will fight til he’s down.

I’d do PPV to watch as an undercard

• Thanks 1

I thought it juvenile when Biden boasted he wanted to meet Trump behind the gym.  I find it equally juvenile here, if not more so since the Teamster guy was likely subpoenaed to be be there.  If a Senate subpoena can end up getting one berated and threatened maybe folks can and should start refusing to comply.  Could be an interesting question for the courts, does one have to subject themselves to berating and threats so some jackhole senator can try to get on the news?  Bernie Saunders did all right.  He could have been a bit more firm but he did all right.

BTW, a retired professional fighter trying to engage a rotund and doughy guy to a cage match is the unconscionable act of a coward.  Dude wants to fight someone he can come and fight me.

• Like 1

sissy slap fighting in congress. Nit Wits

• Like 1

Mr. O’Brien ran his mouth & was about to get his ass beat :lol: Ofc Bernie has to interrupt & act like a B1tch. Let O’Brien get his consequences. I swear just like a typical left cultist. Runs his mouth and then backs down when he’s about to get his ass beat. Nah, Mullins you go over there and beat his ass like he’s a red headed step child like he deserves. Notice the only ppl that have a problem with it are the people that haven’t ever fought & would never fight if someone stepped up to them just like this guy did. O’Brien should be kicked out of congress for his mouth & trying to incite violence against Mullins

28 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

We need 99 more Senators like him

What, low IQ, unsophisticated, moron white guys?

Heck that's 95% of the GOP Senate.  That's not high enough for you?

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

He's a GOP Senator you focking retarded ape.

Yeah, questioning a Democrat Teamster leader, you f'n moron.

Even in your original post you specified TWO men:

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

It just keeps getting worse, look at these two "men".

But only blamed one in the Title.  JHC, are you even dumber than we all thought?  Most assuredly.  GTFO, you pathetic sack of shite.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

I thought it juvenile when Biden boasted he wanted to meet Trump behind the gym.  I find it equally juvenile here, if not more so since the Teamster guy was likely subpoenaed to be be there.  If a Senate subpoena can end up getting one berated and threatened maybe folks can and should start refusing to comply.  Could be an interesting question for the courts, does one have to subject themselves to berating and threats so some jackhole senator can try to get on the news?  Bernie Saunders did all right.  He could have been a bit more firm but he did all right.

BTW, a retired professional fighter trying to engage a rotund and doughy guy to a cage match is the unconscionable act of a coward.  Dude wants to fight someone he can come and fight me.

🤣🌈

Just now, MDC said:

I bet he has a “tough guy resume.” 🤡 

He does. It doesn’t involve Depeche Mode, mascara and telling other grown men that he’s  “ronery”. Lol. 

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

If he was doing his roids rage routine while oiled up and in a Speedo you would be hanging on his every word boyo.  I love this for you

SAD!!!

Lol!!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Ooooh, he did the “white guys” thing. So edgy.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

white guys

Do we need more black guys to pull fire alarms? FFS what the hell does this have to do with his race

18 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Do we need more black guys to pull fire alarms? FFS what the hell does this have to do with his race

He’s down. 

This would be much more entertaining than Jake paul

7 hours ago, thegeneral said:

The Senator looks like he is built but a Teamster Prez has to be able to handle himself or at least will fight til he’s down.

I’d do PPV to watch as an undercard

That's some odd sh!t to jerk off too, whatever floats your boat 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1. The Teamster Prez is the epitome of a fake internet tough guy.  Talking smack on social media about fighting a Senator? That’s quite literally the definition. Horrible look for him. 

2.  The Senator took the bait hook, line and sinker.  He reversed back to MMA Fighter Mode and forgot two very important things. Time & Place.  Terrible look for him. 

3.  Forget all things politics, Bernie’s reaction as “moderator” was gold.  I laughed.  

4.  If I was King they’d fight, PPV with all proceeds going to charity.  I don’t care the size or weight difference.  The trained MMA guy would tap out or worse really hurt that other dude.  The Teamster Prez wants none of the smoke. 

4 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

If he was doing his roids rage routine while oiled up and in a Speedo you would be hanging on his every word boyo.  I love this for you

SAD!!!

Lol!!!

Now THAT’S a smackdown. 😆

11 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

1. The Teamster Prez is the epitome of a fake internet tough guy.  Talking smack on social media about fighting a Senator? That’s quite literally the definition. Horrible look for him. 

2.  The Senator took the bait hook, line and sinker.  He reversed back to MMA Fighter Mode and forgot two very important things. Time & Place.  Terrible look for him. 

3.  Forget all things politics, Bernie’s reaction as “moderator” was gold.  I laughed.  

4.  If I was King they’d fight, PPV with all proceeds going to charity.  I don’t care the size or weight difference.  The trained MMA guy would tap out or worse really hurt that other dude.  The Teamster Prez wants none of the smoke. 

Teamster president did seem rather doughy.  Clearly he has not missed many meals, or many between meal snacks, or many middle of the night feedings in the last twenty years.  Still, who knows, maybe he has a background in wrestling or golden gloves.  Or maybe his background is confined to elbowing in line at the Country Buffet. 

• Haha 1

Nothing on the Teamster guy's Wiki page about H.S. or college wrestling (apparently only one semester of college) or about golden gloves boxing.  He seems notably ill-trained or prepared to fight an MMA fighter, but who knows?

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

Who challenged who to a fight first?

The MAGAtard MMA meathead or the teamster guy?

I believe the Teamster challenged the Senator to a fight a while ago via twitter, and the Senator accepted the challenge during the senate hearing just recently.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Psychic Observer said:

I believe the Teamster challenged the Senator to a fight a while ago via twitter, and the Senator accepted the challenge during the senate hearing just recently.

But GutterPedo thinks it's the only the GOP rep that's the tough guy!!! :lol:

Gotta' push the narrative and leave out important context and details - it's how GutterPedo rolls.

Remember when we'd see footage of say, the Philippine Congress going all 🐒 and we'd condescendingly 🙄

Thank you MaGa Morons.