Sign in to follow this  
Chickie

WW adds for week 12?

Jordan Love was good (again). Jayden Reed also looks like a nice flex in most weeks. Shakir caught a bomb-td that ‘was’ his stat-line. He’s a long shot bench look. Roschon may be roster worthy in very deep leagues although much depends on Foreman’s injury. Plus, a Bye + a difficult schedule is on deck for the Bears.

• Thanks 1

We'll have an article on this tomorrow. 😉

Not too much is standing out right now. Jeff Wilson may be back in play depending on Achane injury. Flacco in Cleveland? 😕

• Thanks 1

Different leagues have different rosters sizes so that means a wide range of what is available.

In 2-QB leagues, Browning as he has great weapons around him.

Charbonnet, Dillon, Sanders

J Reed

Likely

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mike FF Today said:

We'll have an article on this tomorrow. 😉

Not too much is standing out right now. Jeff Wilson may be back in play depending on Achane injury. Flacco in Cleveland? 😕

I would be interested in seeing how quickly they get flacco on the field (or if they do it at all)  I know hes not a high end QB but hes always been a solid game manager.

if they think their defense is Top end, all they really truly need is a QB who is good enough to be average and not turn the ball over.   That is the QB he is..

average to above average   occasionally he will put up a big week but thats not very often.     occasionally  (usually once a year) Flacco will put up a stinker of a game against a top Defense.

that's the guy he is.   hes one of those QB's who is a better actual QB than he is a Fantasy QB.

• Thanks 1

Flacco hasn’t been a good Qb on field or on a ff team for while now.   He’s going to help manage.   

Zach Charbonnet. If walker is going to be out on the short week  

• Thanks 1

Brandin Cooks assuming some gave up on him. As injuries pile up, Latavius at rb, Likely and Parham at TE, Shakir and possibly Slayton at WR. 

Browning at QB in Superflex

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

Brutal remaining schedule, though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Mike FF Today said:

Isn't Charbonnet owned in most leagues?

WR Austin Trammell for the Rams is someone to watch if Cooper Kupp misses time. 

He is owned in less than half of yahoo leagues. 

Definitely look in to picking up TE Isiah Likely with Mark Andrew's out indefinitely. He played decent in Andrew's absence last year and he may not get all the targets Andrew's got bit he'll get his share. Good chance for a redzone TD. On another note his teammate O'Dell Beckham Jr. has come alive over the last several weeks. If he stays healthy his targets should increase and maybe at the expense od RE Likely. Don't think you could go wrong on picking up either one.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DocNiner said:

Definitely look in to picking up TE Isiah Likely with Mark Andrew's out indefinitely. He played decent in Andrew's absence last year and he may not get all the targets Andrew's got bit he'll get his share. Good chance for a redzone TD. On another note his teammate O'Dell Beckham Jr. has come alive over the last several weeks. If he stays healthy his targets should increase and maybe at the expense od RE Likely. Don't think you could go wrong on picking up either one.

I have McBride and Hill now...ppr... would you get Likely for one of them?

On 11/20/2023 at 8:24 AM, kilroy69 said:

Initially I thought it was the easiest answer, but then I went and looked at his schedule. It's absolutely brutal coming up:

Week 12: vs SF 7th vs run

Week 13: @ DAL 6th vs run

Week 14: @ SF 7th vs run

Week 15: vs PHI 1st vs run

Week 16: @ TEN 15th vs run

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DocNiner said:

I think Likely is a good pick up, Jackson is a Te friendly Qb.  

2 hours ago, rotisserieking said:

Initially I thought it was the easiest answer, but then I went and looked at his schedule. It's absolutely brutal coming up:

Week 12: vs SF 7th vs run

Week 13: @ DAL 6th vs run

Week 14: @ SF 7th vs run

Week 15: vs PHI 1st vs run

Week 16: @ TEN 15th vs run

Dallas and Philly can be run on. Look what KC did to them last night. 

21 hours ago, John Fox said:

Dallas and Philly can be run on. Look what KC did to them last night. 

I took a chance and ended up getting him off waivers. We'll see. 

I would pick up Charbonnet if available.  

20 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I would pick up Charbonnet if available.  

I did. Thanks for the validation. 

On 11/21/2023 at 9:02 AM, gridirongoofs said:

no

• Thanks 1

On 11/21/2023 at 9:02 AM, gridirongoofs said:

Nope.

I picked up Likely for Thomas.  

• Thanks 1

On 11/20/2023 at 1:50 AM, weepaws said:

Flacco hasn’t been a good Qb on field or on a ff team for while now.   He’s going to help manage.   

Flacco hasnt been bad when hes played.   he started 3 games early last year averaging 300 yards and just under 2 TD per game.

he played week 18.  not sure if that was a relief appearance or if he started.   that was a bit of a dud if it was a full game but if he came on in relief I'm not sure what to make of it.  

but if he puts up good starts in 3 out of 4 games thats far better than what the Browns have right now.   I acknowledge the bar is low but  given the sheer number of injuries to starters this year, hes not a terrible option in a 2 QB league if he indeed actually becomes the starter.

56 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

Flacco hasnt been bad when hes played.   he started 3 games early last year averaging 300 yards and just under 2 TD per game.

he played week 18.  not sure if that was a relief appearance or if he started.   that was a bit of a dud if it was a full game but if he came on in relief I'm not sure what to make of it.  

but if he puts up good starts in 3 out of 4 games thats far better than what the Browns have right now.   I acknowledge the bar is low but  given the sheer number of injuries to starters this year, hes not a terrible option in a 2 QB league if he indeed actually becomes the starter.

I hope you’re right.