IGotWorms

New Iowa caucus poll

6 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

They don’t report the news.  They create the news.  The media is the single biggest problem in the country today.

The media is just the paid loyal servants of the authoritarian bastards.   For instance, it was not the media who orchestrated the J6 fedsurrection.  The media just read the script put in front of them, 'an armed deadly white-nationalist insurrection'.  The media has nice cushy jobs as long as they stay on script.   You go rogue, you get Tuckered or O'Keefed or Russell Branded.

• Like 2

Ramasamy suspends his campaign and endorses Donald Trump.

13 minutes ago, jonmx said:

He can't help himself.  His analysis is whatever the media tells him it is. 

Roger knows Trump is the one guy Biden can beat that the GOP could run out there.

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Roger knows Trump is the one guy Biden can beat that the GOP could run out there.

Roger does not know crap.  Democrats have proven they will vote for brain dead retards over anyone with an R next to their name.  The media can turn anyone into Trump in a heartbeat.   The media propped up McCain in 2008 as an independant maverick.  But then during the election he just became Bush ii.   It is all BS. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Roger does not know crap.  Democrats have proven they will vote for brain dead retards over anyone with an R next to their name.  The media can turn anyone into Trump in a heartbeat.   The media propped up McCain in 2008 as an independant maverick.  But then during the election he just became Bush ii.   It is all BS. 

You know what the main difference between us is Jon? It’s that I think you’re wrong but I don’t think you’re evil. And you think that I’m both wrong and evil. 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You know what the main difference between us is Jon? It’s that I think you’re wrong but I don’t think you’re evil. And you think that I’m both wrong and evil. 

You are not evil.  You are manipulated by a very well organized evil cartel of corporate/government elitists who are at war on individual freedom.   The media and institutions you blindly trust are corrupt as fuk.   

Just because the propaganda media tells you that is some kind of whacky conspiracy theory, you completely dismiss it.   You can see every independant media source being systematically eliminated by government and corporate dirty tricks, but you will forever stay in denial.   

Iowa numbers are in, trump wins big with old, white, uneducated evangelicals. 🤣🤣🤣

Shocked I tell ya. Shocked 🤣🤣🤣

8 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Oh, you're evil all right.  DOCTOR EVIL!

It is likely true that the frustration within the government that they are seemingly unable to manipulate people with their lawfare and media blitz is at a pretty high level.

The left's tilt toward totalitarianism continues, along with it their justifications of some spectral higher moral plain....

I find myself wondering, just how far will the powerful go to subvert the voice of the people?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Iowa numbers are in, trump wins big with old, white, uneducated evangelicals. 🤣🤣🤣

Joy, that you?

Hey y'all, just a heads up, Iowa is full of white Christians... I mean, who knew? :doh:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Your educated party thinks men can be women and cow farts are destroying the world. Spare me 

• Thanks 1

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, squistion said:

Ask Stacey Abrams or Hillary Clinton.   :dunno:

Haley needed a strong second place finish. Not relative to Trump, but relative to DeSantis.

She didn’t get it.

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Haley needed a strong second place finish. Not relative to Trump, but relative to DeSantis.

She didn’t get it.

Yeah because she sucks why are you surprised 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

She didn’t get it.

I think the performance of Desantis might actually help her, in a weird manner.  If Desantis drops out, its likely his voters matriculate toward Trump.

I think Trump likely selects Haley as his VP, and I hope he does.

The combination of those two should reasonably be able to stop the bleeding and maybe even get back to the progress that was being made before. 

• Confused 2

12 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

She didn’t get it.

You idiots still think it’s R v D. MAGA rejects uniparty shills. It’s MAGA v everyone else. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Yeah because she sucks why are you surprised 

I’m not surprised. The whole point of this thread was there might’ve been a way she could challenge Trump, emphasis on *might*. But a strong second place finish in Iowa was the springboard, and we now have a semi-failed launch 

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I’m not surprised. The whole point of this thread was there might’ve been a way she could challenge Trump, emphasis on *might*. But a strong second place finish in Iowa was the springboard, and we now have a semi-failed launch 

You'll get it one day maybe 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

You'll get it one day maybe 

I doubt it. They think they are still the outsiders, the anti establishment party. They can’t even see what they are now. They love oligarchs and wars. 

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, jonmx said:

You are not evil.  You are manipulated by a very well organized evil cartel of corporate/government elitists who are at war on individual freedom.   The media and institutions you blindly trust are corrupt as fuk.   

Just because the propaganda media tells you that is some kind of whacky conspiracy theory, you completely dismiss it.   You can see every independant media source being systematically eliminated by government and corporate dirty tricks, but you will forever stay in denial.   

You throw around authoritarian bastards and stuff like the bolded around all the time. What freedoms are being taken from you? What are the authoritarian bastards after?

4 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

You throw around authoritarian bastards and stuff like the bolded around all the time. What freedoms are being taken from you? What are the authoritarian bastards after?

We pay 40%+ if you factor everything in, forced lockdowns, vaccination requirements, etc.....you actually serious?

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

The point of this thread was a joke from the beginning.

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

We pay 40%+ if you factor everything in, forced lockdowns, vaccination requirements, etc.....you actually serious?

You are in a forced lockdown? Like right now? What vaccination requirement do you have? This is a really weak list either way. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Forced lockdowns? What for like a week four years ago? Get over it Nancy.

16 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

The freedom to participate in society without being forced into medical experimentation. The freedom to speak freely online without government agencies having you censored by Big Tech.

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

The freedom to participate in society without being forced into medical experimentation. The freedom to speak freely online without government agencies having you censored by Big Tech.

First sentence makes you sound like an enormous crybaby b1tch. Also quite stupid as you weren’t “forced” into damn near anything.

Second sentence makes you sound even dumber since “big tech” is private business :doh:

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

First sentence makes you sound like an enormous crybaby b1tch. Also quite stupid as you weren’t “forced” into damn near anything.

Second sentence makes you sound even dumber since “big tech” is private business :doh:

You can call people names all you'd like, but you can't change reality.

12 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Forced lockdowns? What for like a week four years ago? Get over it Nancy.

Schools were only closed for a week? WTF!! My kids lied to me. They said that school was closed. Crafty Fockers. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Schools were only closed for a week? WTF!! My kids lied to me. They said that school was closed. Crafty Fockers. 

That’s not the same as “lock down”. Words matter. Also all of that mostly happened under Trump :o :doh:

• Confused 1

Lowest number turn out in how long? Was a very cold caucus

Just now, IGotWorms said:

That’s not the same as “lock down”. Words matter. Also all of that mostly happened under Trump :o :doh:

Take the 'L'. You don't have a shot here. 

Or is your 'L' collection growing too large?

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Did you forget about how some people were fired for not getting vaccinated? Children couldn't go to school. People were forced to work from home and homeschool their children because there were NO other options. 

How quickly we forget. 

Or maybe you're not in a blue state. CA was pretty much shut down; including places like PUBLIC parks. I live near a lake with several recreational opportunities. These areas were literally CLOSED. You couldn't GO OUTSIDE TO THE LAKE. Shelter in place. 

I really do think that many of us forget what those first 8 weeks of Covid were actually like. Then it morphed in to months, and then finally kids were allowed to go back to school. A year later, then closed down again. 

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Trump didn’t order any schools locked down. Some were open, some were not. That was up to state and local government. And the teachers unions. 

Man, liberals want to rewrite history so badly...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Remember that guy that was arrested for being on the beach? Yeah, there was no lockdowns after a week. Basketball hoops were taken down for gods sake. 

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

Did you forget about how some people were fired for not getting vaccinated? Children couldn't go to school. People were forced to work from home and homeschool their children because there were NO other options. 

How quickly we forget. 

Or maybe you're not in a blue state. CA was pretty much shut down; including places like PUBLIC parks. I live near a lake with several recreational opportunities. These areas were literally CLOSED. You couldn't GO OUTSIDE TO THE LAKE. Shelter in place. 

I really do think that many of us forget what those first 8 weeks of Covid were actually like. 

Very, very few people were fired for not getting vaccinated. The very few that were, it was because they worked in fields where they exposed many vulnerable people (old, already sick)  by refusing to be vaccinated, like firefighters and EMTs. I do understand your concern but you’re acting like it was widespread, when it wasn’t, and you’re refusing to acknowledge there was a global pandemic at play that killed millions of people in this country.

The lockdown was brief, like maybe two weeks at most? Again, it was a public health emergency. It wasn’t something people did just for the fock of it. And by the way basically every state did it, red blue whatever. It was the state and local levels that made those decisions. They just wanted a scapegoat for it, which you’ve bought hook line and sinker as basically a MAGA drone.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Access to information which is critical of big corporate-government interest.  Google searches restricted to those promoted and allowed by the government-corporate elites.  Repeated and constant censorship on various platforms at direction of government agencies.   Gross abuses of privacy.   Manipulation of elections through government suppression of information and disinformation campaign which probably altered the election and nullifying millions of votes.   

Their game is power and money.   Control public opinion which leads to public policy.   Drug policies and subsidies which guarantees billions to big Pharma.  Foreign military involvement and foreign aid which generates billions for the military industrial complex.   Allowing massive monopolies in big tech in exchange for providing tools to government to control information and spy on people.   A corrupt monetary system which guarantees average American will forever be chasing debt while enriching the wealth holders and money printers.   

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump didn’t order any schools locked down. Some were open, some were not. That was up to state and local government. And the teachers unions. 

Exactly. So what the fock does Trump have to do with anything here? :wacko:

30 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

🙋🏻I mean the Biden admin just announced they are taking Californias AB5 rule national which is going to disrupt millions of independent contractors. Missouri v. Biden they were found guilty of violating the first amendment rights of thousands of Americans. Blue states circumvented the SC heller decision. J6 participants have had several of their civil rights violated. Civil rights violations in universities and employers both government and private hiring and accepting based on skin color. Covid lockdowns, small business shutdowns, forced vaccinations or lose employment, Jewish students on college campuses, I could go on. But you do you.