Sign in to follow this  
naomi

Maybe something big dropping today

I don't think he's the overpromising type..

👀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All James O'Keefe has ever done is overpromising and never delivering.

5 minutes ago, naomi said:

I don't think he's the overpromising type..

👀

Wow. He said 2024 was going to be huge 

We shall see.

Maybe I haven't paid enough attention to say that. 😊

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

He’s no  rachel maddow

People will pretend to care for a week and then go back to bread and circuses

• Like 4

That peefoam is a childish imbicile is old news.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O'Keefe

James Edward O'Keefe III (born June 28, 1984) is an American political activist who founded Project Veritas, a far-right[3] activist[2] group that uses deceptively edited videos and information gathering techniques to attack mainstream media organizations and progressive groups. Both O'Keefe and Project Veritas have produced secretly recorded undercover audio and video encounters in academic, governmental, and social service organizations, purporting to show abusive or illegal behavior by representatives of those organizations; the recordings are often selectively edited to misrepresent the context of the conversations and the subjects' responses.[4] O'Keefe served as chairman until he was fired from the organization in February 2023.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Veritas

Project Veritas is an American far-right[14] activist[15] group founded by James O'Keefe in 2010.[19] The group produces deceptively edited videos[13] of its undercover operations,[5] which use secret recordings[5] in an effort to discredit mainstream media organizations and progressive groups.[20][21] Project Veritas also uses entrapment[12] to generate bad publicity for its targets,[2] and has propagated disinformation[23] and conspiracy theories[31] in its videos and operations.

I guess Wiki is against him.

17 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

37 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O'Keefe

James Edward O'Keefe III (born June 28, 1984) is an American political activist who founded Project Veritas, a far-right[3] activist[2] group that uses deceptively edited videos and information gathering techniques to attack mainstream media organizations and progressive groups. Both O'Keefe and Project Veritas have produced secretly recorded undercover audio and video encounters in academic, governmental, and social service organizations, purporting to show abusive or illegal behavior by representatives of those organizations; the recordings are often selectively edited to misrepresent the context of the conversations and the subjects' responses.[4] O'Keefe served as chairman until he was fired from the organization in February 2023.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Veritas

Project Veritas is an American far-right[14] activist[15] group founded by James O'Keefe in 2010.[19] The group produces deceptively edited videos[13] of its undercover operations,[5] which use secret recordings[5] in an effort to discredit mainstream media organizations and progressive groups.[20][21] Project Veritas also uses entrapment[12] to generate bad publicity for its targets,[2] and has propagated disinformation[23] and conspiracy theories[31] in its videos and operations.

I guess Wiki is against him.

The truth is against him. 

50 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Clownzo at his best. 😆

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

We've seen your posts.  You're the last person on Earth who should be pointing fingers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

We've seen your posts.  You're the last person on Earth who should be pointing fingers.

👆🏿Same for the poster above.  

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, weepaws said:

👆🏿Same for the poster above.  

You are a failure. 

3 hours ago, Drizzay said:

Are we supposed to know who this is?

He's known for doing undercover journalism to expose corruption. This means his reporters embed in an organization, or go on a date, or some such thing where they present as friendly to gain the trust of a target and then record conversations without their knowledge where they get them to talk frankly about a subject.

Thus far, all targets of his investigations have invariably been left wing organizations which is why the left howls in rage at him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

He's known for doing undercover journalism to expose corruption. This means his reporters embed in an organization, or go on a date, or some such thing where they present as friendly to gain the trust of a target and then record conversations without their knowledge where they get them to talk frankly about a subject.

Thus far, all targets of his investigations have invariably been left wing organizations which is why the left howls in rage at him.

Liberals always scream to the heavens when their true Intentions are exposed to the light of day.

8 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Well it is wing night at TommyGavin's favorite pub.

Funny you say that because I only came here to say I just dropped a huge Duece. 
Otherwise I do not participate in political threads. 

:wave:

7 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

"Earth Riders, thanks for the great lay".

Seriously people, what are we doing here? Is everyone too focused on Trump? Seriously? 

Proof Barack Hussein Obama was ineligible to be President?

2020 election smoking gun?

Big Mike DNA?

Biden has been dead for years?

Pigeon tell-all interview on Squidward?

1 minute ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Anything?

Well I had a bowl clogging evacuation, but I don't know how he could have predicted that unless he knew I went to Panda express last night after eating a large bowl of Irish stew during the Marquette game last night.

Supposedly at 4 pm. That guy that died in Obama’s pond at his mansion was sketchy. Just spitballing.  Or Michelle’s cack.  

• Haha 1

The Gap Band - You Dropped A Bomb On Me (1982)

13 hours ago, squistion said:

That's not all, he's lied, used deceptive editing, defamed people, ect... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

That's not all, he's lied, used deceptive editing, defamed people, ect... 

Tell that to Acorn. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tell that to Acorn. 

We don't have to. We already know how fake a lot of that video was (O'Keeve edited in questions that were not in the original interview to responses made to give a totally misleading impression of what was actually said in the interview). 

Just now, squistion said:

We don't have to. We already know how fake a lot of that video was (O'Keeve edited in questions that were not in the original interview to responses made to give a totally misleading impression of what was actually said in the interview). 

Acorn doesn’t exist anymore. But look at you defending human trafficking. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tell that to Acorn. 

I don't think I would need to do that. They became acutely aware of his lying, defamation(won multiple lawsuits against his organization) and deceptive editing.  Thanks for reminding everyone how scummy he is with one perfect example.  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Acorn doesn’t exist anymore. But look at you defending human trafficking. 

Look at you using a bullhorn to show how little you care about the facts.