Civil_War

If a Civil War started....would you enlist?

Considering most of you are old men living in your mom's basement...would you enlist or encourage your children to enlist? 

Or would you just let the chips fall where they may? 

Curious if there would be a bit of vigilante justice though, considering that guns sales have in creased exponentially in the last few years. Maybe not enlist, but have small private militias around the country fending off certain counties or territories. Would be kind of interesting to see how it all plays out, I suppose. 

5 minutes ago, Civil_War said:

Considering most of you are old men living in your mom's basement...would you enlist or encourage your children to enlist? 

Or would you just let the chips fall where they may? 

Curious if there would be a bit of vigilante justice though, considering that guns sales have in creased exponentially in the last few years. Maybe not enlist, but have small private militias around the country fending off certain counties or territories. Would be kind of interesting to see how it all plays out, I suppose. 

pimpledoosh here has 30 cats to help out. And mdcack can watch tv til his mommy tells him to go to bed at 9pm. 

I’ll do some covert operations behind enemy lines. Like sabotage a Starbucks or hijack a shipment of blue hair dye. Clean some poop off the streets. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

If Taylor Swift tells me to enlist then I will. Whatever she says to do. 

Sounds about right for you. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You need to calm down. 

Are you gonna bring it? 😆

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ll do some covert operations behind enemy lines. Like sabotage a Starbucks or hijack a shipment of blue hair dye. Clean some poop off the streets. 

Good jobs for you 👆🏿

25 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Are you gonna bring it? 😆

Shake it off

Civil war?  The pathetic South still hasn’t recovered from their treasonous actions the first time.  80% of the top 20 poorest and dumbest states are in the South or controlled by conservatives.  With blue counties providing 75% of this country’s GDP despite being far fewer counties than their chithole Southern “brothers”, the outcome will be much worse than last time.  Are conservative states looking to get even dumber and poorer?

LOL

46 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

yeah, we know.  Like most of your kind, you're easily led and don't question anything.  You just do what your told and others will tell you what to think and believe.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

People are too lazy to go buy their own food let alone take up arms against one another.

Just now, peenie said:

People are too lazy to go buy their own food let alone take up arms against one another.

Who are you hanging around with?

6 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Civil war?  The pathetic South still hasn’t recovered from their treasonous actions the first time.  80% of the top 20 poorest and dumbest states are in the South or controlled by conservatives.  With blue counties providing 75% of this country’s GDP despite being far fewer counties than their chithole Southern “brothers”, the outcome will be much worse than last time.  Are conservative states looking to get even dumber and poorer?

LOL

Says the guy that makes plumber wages.  :lol:

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

The funny thing about this post is you think you're joking. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Says the guy that makes plumber wages.  :lol:

Why you making fun of plumbers boyo?

18 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

LOL

I always wonder if liberals realize how incredibly racist they are being when they say stuff like this. They have no clue do they?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I always wonder if liberals realize how incredibly racist they are being when they say stuff like this. They have no clue do they?

Explain please.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You notice the cherry-picking and apples-to-oranges comparison's he's making?  Retards like that hope that no one notices them doing it because if they did their original argument wouldn't hold up against the truth.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Can you sabotage one of those F-16’s Joe has threatened to use against patriots?

4 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Explain please.

Why should I? You're having a grand old time laughing at poor dumb people... you don't even know who you're talking about.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Why you making fun of plumbers boyo?

Wat?  It's a compliment.  Uneducated blue collar plumbers can make as much as a highly(loosely) educated(uncertified) guy doing finance for a health care company. :lol:

• Like 1

I would lead a ragtag band of misfits in a prison camp that we used as our base of operations for sabotage and espionage purposes directed against the rebel scum.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I would lead a ragtag band of misfits in a prison camp that we used as our base of operations for sabotage and espionage purposes directed against the rebel scum.

I know Nuthhhing.....Nuthhhing!

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

You pvssies wouldn’t do anything 

:rolleyes: Idiot. 

1.  I find it interesating that some can only imagine the last civil war.  That was state against state, this would be neighbor against neighbor.  There would be no battle lines, no targets for the military except in policing matters on the ground, everywhere, all at once.

2.  It would completelty suppress political bumper stickers.

I don't think ANYONE should be excited, happy or anxiously waiting for a Civil War.  I'm certainly not.  This isn't going to be like a Hollywood movie.  We're talking hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of dead countrymen, brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, family against family.  It would be horrendous.  

the bone spurs in my heels flare up every time this subject is brought up

9 minutes ago, BufordT said:

the bone spurs in my heels flare up every time this subject is brought up

I understand those can only really be cured by grabbing a large number of women by dey kitties.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Wat?  It's a compliment.  Uneducated blue collar plumbers can make as much as a highly(loosely) educated(uncertified) guy doing finance for a health care company. :lol:

Wow.  First you call plumber uneducated and then you mock their wages?

Are you kind of person that thinks only educated people make good money?

Shame on you boyo.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Why should I? You're having a grand old time laughing at poor dumb people... you don't even know who you're talking about.

You think it's hard to pull a list of states ranked by median income levels and educational attainment?

Let's begin with WVa shall we?  That bastion of cultist values is very close to the poorest and the dumbest state the union has the misfortune to offer.

Next we could move to Maryland.  Bigly rich, bigly educated, and bigly diverse.  Just the kind of place that cultist claim would be "hell holes."  Yet Maryland is the richest state.

As cultist move out, Maryland gets richer.

buriful. 

I’d gladly start shooting people .  😄