cmh6476

Shots fired and multiple people struck at kc celebration

19 minutes ago, nobody said:

I don't think it's that big of a deal.  There are 20,000 gun murders a year.  "Mass shootings" make up what?  30 per year?  

If you're not going to care about the 20k, why care about the 30?

They could have shot the Chiefs owner, wife, coaches and players as well. City of KC probably should have had a plan to keep guns far away.

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Thanks for the clarity. 

The bigotry in this forum is especially ugly against young black men, transsexuals, and most of all undocumented immigrants. It’s gotten to the point where I really don’t want to post much any more because I just don’t want to engage with so many of you, it’s that awful. 

You guys are free to think what you want but my participation here is about to go way way down. I’m just less and less interested. 

See you tomorrow 

• Haha 1

Thanks for the clarity. 

The bigotry in this forum is especially ugly against young black men, transsexuals, and most of all undocumented immigrants. It’s gotten to the point where I really don’t want to post much any more because I just don’t want to engage with so many of you, it’s that awful. 

You guys are free to think what you want but my participation here is about to go way way down. I’m just less and less interested. 

Thank the focking Lord

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, nobody said:

I don't think it's that big of a deal.  There are 20,000 gun murders a year.  "Mass shootings" make up what?  30 per year?  

If you're not going to care about the 20k, why care about the 30?

Everything is relative. But from my perspective I can avoid the chitty cities and bad neighborhoods for the most part.  But I might want to go to a game or a parade if my teams win and those attract people from the bad cities and neighborhoods.  I'm glad they screen for games and think they need to for large gatherings like this one. 

But yeah to your point, fix the inner cities first and the mass shooting go way down.  And its disingenuous to act all outraged for a mass shooting once in a while that's outside of the bad cities and neighborhoods that have shootings every weekend. 

Thanks for the clarity. 

:rolleyes:

How many times have we heard this before?

Who do you think you are kidding?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for the clarity. 

Tim, wait...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dozer FBG said:

No, but your mom cried when I told her get get out this morning. I think she’s still out front…

Well that's odd considering you're at the DNC Propaganda glory hole all day long fellating your plantation masters and then coming over here regurgitating it.

You wouldn't even know what to do with a woman, but that's mostly because you're gheyer than a dude at, well, a glory hole.

GTFO, you dumb POS.

The liberal democrat mayor of Chicago has done away with shot spotter because it targets too many people of color. It’s a Fockin camera that records when white are fired. How the hell is it targeting anyone? This is what you vote for shitlibs. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

It doesn't cut into my American soul just like the liberals ignoring all the pain and suffering caused by the liberal 2020 riots. 

So fock off creepy joe, the denier of his grandchild, the sniffer of children, the liar of the US, the ruinous cadaver in the white house. Eat shlt. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Oh this today was kiddie play. Only 2 dead? Pfft. Someone could massacre a school district with a legally obtained gun and the neandrathals will cling to their guns. Its a joke.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

They could have shot the Chiefs owner, wife, coaches and players as well.

So?  Their lives are noore valuable than anyone else's.

19 minutes ago, nobody said:

So?  Their lives are noore valuable than anyone else's.

No. I thought you were saying it doesn't matter if only a few regular people die. I was trying to see where you start caring. Maybe I misunderstood. 

Though, you're damn right it would have been a bigger deal in the news anyway, if Mahomes, Kelce, Andy Reid, and owner Hunt had been shot and killed today.

28 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Well that's odd considering you're at the DNC Propaganda glory hole all day long fellating your plantation masters and then coming over here regurgitating it.

You wouldn't even know what to do with a woman, but that's mostly because you're gheyer than a dude at, well, a glory hole.

GTFO, you dumb POS.

Idiocracy at its finest. Your family tree failed to fork. Sad.

Here’s the deal.  Either a society has a soft on crime agenda with lax legal gun laws (self protection).  OR society chooses hard on crime (police / judges) and strict legal gun laws. 

Those are the two options.  The anthesis of those options are recipe for disaster. 

• Like 1

There were 800 armed officers on duty, and yet MAGAturds think lax gun-owner laws will solve the problem.

Not working out so great. 

How about not letting crazy focks have guns?

MUH GUNS!

:cry:

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Thanks for the clarity. 

Tim , you said the same thing at FBGs 50 times yet you always were back the next day in full force., if not you were lurking at your quitting thread.  Reality is you can`t quit. 

What would you do with all the hours in the day you are on the boards??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

There were 800 armed officers on duty, and yet MAGAturds think lax gun-owner laws will solve the problem.

Not working out so great. 

How about not letting crazy focks have guns?

MUH GUNS!

:cry:

How about you keep being a shut in with your cats and your vagina hat collection and let the grown ups deal with things. 

In fact, that goes for all you idiot childish liberals. 

Keep hiding from your blue haired spotting sneak about. 

3 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

How about you keep being a shut in with your cats and your vagina hat collection and let the grown ups deal with things. 

In fact, that goes for all you idiot childish liberals. 

Keep hiding from your blue haired spotting sneak about. 

Lol, is so funny to watch wussy man 👆🏿Talk so tough.  You stupid lying liberal 👆🏿

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Idiocracy at its finest. Your family tree failed to fork. Sad.

Mine did? :lol:

I'm not the inbred moron advocating taking away people's constitutional rights, you f****** imbecile.

11 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Thanks for the clarity. 

Sure, Tim.

You're Heath ledger and online forums are your Jake Gyllenhaal.  You just can't quit 'em.

11 hours ago, squistion said:

You got that right, more likely innocents killed with other folks armed and shooting who are not LEOs.

Good thing I didn't spent my entire career eliminating threats like this. Ohhhh wait, I did. 

Now what Squissy? 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

This is the pic I posted early on Pg 1. I thought it was from earlier in the day, but the grey hooded sweatshirt does match what the suspect who was tackled was wearing. 
I shouldn’t have deleted it and Tim should apologize for calling it racist. 

16 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Tim should apologize for calling it racist. 

No chance 

31 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Maholmes did it? what a sad fall from grace

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

Maholmes did it? what a sad fall from grace

Nooooooooo.

That was his disguise :doh:

2 minutes ago, Kopy said:

Nooooooooo.

That was his disguise :doh:

Mahomes was disguised as a thug? 

33 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Would the color of the shooter(s) really change much about what “liberal morons” were saying about this?   I’m sure the biggest argument was about guns, so the only thing that could deter that argument would be if the guns were illegally obtained.  But it’s not like anyone actually expected a right winger to shoot up a football parade.

And like the Lakewood Church shooting, this won’t “disappear.”   If it turns out to be gang related, the difference between this and most other gang related shootings is that the victims are seemingly random.  So anyone saying “oh now all the sudden you care about inner city violence” is a focking idiot.

• Like 1

Just now, TimHauck said:

really change much

Illegal gun carry

Unregistered guns

Stolen guns

Yes, good  legally permitted gun owners don't kill people! Someday it will click for you. 

8 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Illegal gun carry

Unregistered guns

Stolen guns

Yes, good  legally permitted gun owners don't kill people! Someday it will click for you. 

The Lakewood Church shooter legally obtained HER gun

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

focking idiot.

Timmay thinks these thugs were legally permitted LAW ABIDING gun owners who were legally permitted to carry. 😂

I'm sure there's a misunderstanding. They're probably really good people who have no idea who put a gun in their hand and pulled the trigger. 

STUPID GUNS!! 🤯

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

Any motive yet?  Manifesto?  Anti-white raps?

From the number of rounds discharged it was probably hood rats shooting at one another. 

Maybe he liked the other guys sneakers or it was gang related. 

6 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Timmay thinks these thugs were legally permitted LAW ABIDING gun owners who were legally permitted to carry. 😂

I'm sure there's a misunderstanding. They're probably really good people who have no idea who put a gun in their hand and pulled the trigger. 

STUPID GUNS!! 🤯

Lakewood church shooter female woman lady was legally permitted to carry