Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

2 cops, 1 firefighter gunned down in Minnesota

RIP to the officers.

Well wishes to the families involved.

26 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

RIP to the officers.

Well wishes to the families involved.

Cops will tell you one of the more dangerous situations to walk into is a domestic dispute. Their interventioin easily can result in both parties turning on the cop. 

7 kids in the house between the ages of 2 and 15.  Definitely some sort of screw loose in this piece of crap.

I used to live in an appt less than a mile away from there.

What a shock. Minneapolis has vilified police and Democrats have absolutely undercut them at every turn. I’m sure theyre somehow celebrating.

and let me guess what color he is.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

I used to live in an appt less than a mile away from there.

You lived in the ghetto?

Shannon Cortez Gooden: Black & alleged lifelong criminal. No surprises here. Minnesota continues to sink into the abyss thanks to the DFL party. 

3 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Shannon Cortez Gooden: Black & alleged lifelong criminal. No surprises here. Minnesota continues to sink into the abyss thanks to the DFL party. 

Shannon should get on the blower with Ben Crump

36 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

You lived in the ghetto?

No

30 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Shannon should get on the blower with Ben Crump

Highly educated.  What a complete load of bullshitt. And white cucks nod along with this garbage. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, easilyscan said:

Do you live in MN? I do, and I'm not seeing this abyss you speak of. Things are humming along nicely. If you're trying to tie this incident to DeFuNd THe PoPO, you're reaching far beyond your grasp.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Do you live in MN? I do, and I'm not seeing this abyss you speak of. Things are humming along nicely. If you're trying to tie this incident to DeFuNd THe PoPO, you're reaching far beyond your grasp.

🤡

2 hours ago, Fnord said:

I'm sure you fit right in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Cops will tell you one of the more dangerous situations to walk into is a domestic dispute. Their interventioin easily can result in both parties turning on the cop. 

This is very true. 

2 hours ago, Fnord said:

LOL, that's funny.  You think that when liberals were talking about "Defunding the Police ", they were talking about in area you live?  Bwahahahaha.

Always a few shootings toward the end of winter, late February to late April.  That is just normal cabin fever.

Too bad white privilege does not stop bullets.  Then the sons and daughter of these public servants would still have a dad.

3 hours ago, Fnord said:

Yes. Insanely high taxes, reports saying the wealthy are leaving the state, ridiculously disproportionate number of Somali (HBO once planned a documentary on St. Paul titled Little Mogadish), incredibly soft on crime, sanctuary state, etc. A governor that took a $18 billion surplus, pissed away the vast majority of it on new spending, (up 40% over the previous biennium & unsustainable) promised a rebate of $600 to those who qualified & stated it wouldn't be taxable. Ended up being $260 and because he sat on his hands too long, turns out it's going to be taxed at the federal level.  

How have the Somali (1 of 3 released to the US end up in Minnesota) shown their appreciation ?

Daycare fraud in 2018

https://alphanews.org/somali-daycare-fraud-minnesota-political-correctness/

A massive daycare fraud in America’s most welcoming state raises questions about the limits of assimilation.
Scott W. Johnson
May 21, 2018 Public safety The Social Order
Though the total loss to the state’s $248 million daycare program remains to be determined, we have a serious case of deceit, obviously. But the real damage, harder to measure, is likely to be to the high-trust values of Minnesota, where newcomers can dupe the natives so easily.

Did we learn anything from this & keep an eye on them.....fock no!

Nonprofit Feeding Our Future and 200+ Meal Sites in Minnesota Perpetrated the Largest COVID-19 Fraud Scheme in the Nation. (We're #1)

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/us-attorney-announces-federal-charges-against-47-defendants-250-million-feeding-our-future

The List:
1-10
Aimee Marie Bock, 41, Apple Valley, founder & executive director of Feeding Our Future.
Abdikerm Abdelahi Eidleh, 39, Burnsville, employee of Feeding Our Future.
Salim Ahmed Said, 33, of Plymouth, owner and operator of Safari Restaurant.
Abdulkadir Nur Salah, 36, Columbia Heights, owner and operator of Safari Restaurant.
Ahmed Sharif Omar-Hashim, also known as “Salah Donyale,” 39, Minneapolis, creator of Olive Management Inc.
Abdi Nur Salah, 34, Minneapolis, former senior policy aide to Minneapolis mayor Jacob Frey, acquired the nonprofit Stigma-Free International from its previous owner, listed in the indictment as “Individual A.”
Abdihakim Ali Ahmed, 36, Apple Valley, creator of ASA Limited LLC.
Ahmed Mohamed Artan, 37, Minneapolis, became the new president of Stigma-Free International and registered it with the Minnesota Secretary of State’s office.
Abdikadir Ainanshe Mohamud, also known as “AK,” 30, Fridley, ran the Stigma-Free Willmar food site.
Abdinasir Mahamed Abshir, 30, Minneapolis, ran the Stigma-Free Mankato food site.

11-20
Asad Mohamed Abshir, 32, Mankato, ran the Stigma-Free Mankato food site.
Hamdi Hussein Omar, 26, St. Paul, ran the Stigma-Free Waite Park food site.
Ahmed Abdullahi Ghedi, 32, Minneapolis, created ASA Limited LLC.
Abdirahman Mohamud Ahmed, also known as “Chef Abcos,” 54, Columbus, Ohio, owner Afra Grill.
Abdiaziz Shafii Farah, 33, Savage, owner and operator of Empire Cuisine and Market LLC.
Mohamed Jama Ismail, 49, Savage, owner and operator of Empire Cuisine and Market LLC.
Mahad Ibrahim, 46, Lewis Center, Ohio, president and owner of ThinkTechAct Foundation.
Abdimajid Mohamed Nur, 21, Shakopee, created Nur Consulting LLC.
Said Shafii Farah, 40, Minneapolis, owner of Bushra Wholesalers LLC and brother of Abdiaziz Farah.
Abdiwahab Maalim Aftin, 32, Minneapolis, owner of Bushra Wholesalers LLC.

21-30
Mukhtar Mohamed Shariff, 31, Bloomington, chief executive officer of Afrique Hospitality Group.
Hayat Mohamed Nur, 25, Eden Prairie, sister of Abdimajid Mohamed Nur and participator in scheme.
Qamar Ahmed Hassan, 53, Brooklyn Park, owner and operator of S & S Catering.
Sahra Mohamed Nur, 61, Saint Anthony, ran Academy For Youth Excellence site.
Abdiwahab Ahmed Mohamud, 32, Brooklyn Park, ran Academy For Youth Excellence site.
Filsan Mumin Hassan, 28, Brooklyn Park, ran Youth Higher Educational Achievement site.
Guhaad Hashi Said, 46, Minneapolis, ran Advance Youth Athletic Development site.
Abdullahe Nur Jesow, 62, Columbia Heights, ran Academy For Youth Excellence site.
Abdul Abubakar Ali, 40, St. Paul, ran Youth Inventors Lab site.
Yusuf Bashir Ali, 40, Vadnais Heights, ran Youth Inventors Lab site.

31-40
Haji Osman Salad, 32, St. Anthony, principal of Haji’s Kitchen.
Fahad Nur, 38, Minneapolis, principal of The Produce LLC.
Anab Artan Awad, 52, Plymouth, president of Multiple Community Services.
Sharmarke Issa, 40, Edina, creator of a company called Minnesota’s Somali Community and manager of Wacan Restaurant LLC.
Farhiya Mohamud, 63, Bloomington principal and chief executive officer of Dua Supplies and Distribution Inc.
Liban Yasin Alishire, 42, Brooklyn Park, president and owner of Community Enhancement Services Inc.
Ahmed Yasin Ali, 57, Brooklyn Park, created a food site run by Lake Street Kitchen in the JigJiga Business Center.
Khadar Jigre Adan, 59, Lakeville chief executive officer of food site run by Lake Street Kitchen in the JigJiga Business Center.
Sharmake Jama, 34, Rochester, principal of Brava Restaurant and Cafe LLC. 
Ayan Jama, 43, Rochester, principal of Brava Restaurant and Cafe LLC.

41-50
Asha Jama, 39, Lakeville, worked for Brava Restaurant.
Fartun Jama, 35, Rosemount, worked for Brava Restaurant. (Court records from July 2023 show that Fartun has since died.)
Mustafa Jama, 45, Rochester, worked for Brava Restaurant.
Zamzam Jama, 48, Rochester, worked for Brava Restaurant.
Bekam Addissu Merdassa, 39, Inver Grove Heights.
Hadith Yusuf Ahmed, 34, Eden Prairie.
Hanna Markegn, 40, Edina.
Mekfira Hussein, who was charged after buying one-way ticket to Ethiopia that was set to leave on the evening of September 20.
Mohamed Noor, a prominent community journalist and owner of a Xogmaal Media Group in Minneapolis who also goes by Deeq Darajo. Authorities arrested him September 26 in Chicago as he was on his way to Istanbul.
Abduljabar Hussein, 42, faces charges of wire fraud, bribery, and money laundering. He is married to Mekfira Hussein.

51-60
Mohamed Ali Hussein, Faribault, president and owner of Somali American Faribault Education (SAFE), a nonprofit organization that operated a food site under Feeding Our Future.
Lul Bashir Ali, Faribault, owner of Lido Restaurant, a food site and meal vendor that purported to provide and serve meals at the Somali American Faribault Education site.
Mulata Ali, manager of Franklyn Transportation in Minneapolis, which was previously identified as a shell company funneling food-aid money.
Kawsar Jama, Eagan, principal of Gedo Community Services and Ahlan Childcare Center Inc.
Abdikadir Kadiye, Plymouth, president of Hobyo Health Care Foundation.
Abdulkadir Awale, Bloomington, principal of Karmel Coffee and Sambusa King, and the chief executive officer of Nawal Restaurant.
Khadra Abdi, principal of Shafi’i Tutoring and Homework Help Center.
Ayan Farah Abukar, founder and executive director of Action for East African People, a nonprofit that provided health, housing, and education services to East Africans across Minnesota. The defendant used the nonprofit to enroll multiple food sites.
Sade Osman Hashi, chief executive officer of Great Lakes Inc., a food site that also operated as a vendor called Safari Express.
Sharon Ross, executive director of House of Refuge Outreach, a nonprofit organization in St. Paul.

Recent news. Three juvenile thugs murdered someone in my hometown. 

Here's another example, which made national news.

https://alphanews.org/burnsville-suspect-was-denied-gun-rights-in-2020-reportedly-wanted-for-sex-crime/

Yeah, I love the direction the state is heading under the leadership of the dumb for life party. 

• Thanks 3

Minneapolis is on borrowed time. Soon to be just another hallowed out graveyard like so many other shitlib formerly great cities.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Minneapolis is on borrowed time. Soon to be just another hallowed out graveyard like so many other shitlib formerly great cities.  

Funny. I was just in the area where the riots began a couple weeks ago. No evidence of it at all other than the empty lot where the police station was. It was a nice day so I walked around a bit, enjoying the weather and the nostalgia of having lived in the area in the mid 90s. And GET THIS: the fuking city-- and I mean the WHOLE CITY-- is STILL THERE. And I didn't witness a single crime or feel threatened in any way. This is not what I expected to see, being an avid reader of the GC, which has informed me countless times of how all the cities BURNED TO THE GROUND in 2020. Also, there were cops. Plenty of cops.

• Haha 1

Just now, Fnord said:

Funny. I was just in the area where the riots began a couple weeks ago. No evidence of it at all other than the empty lot where the police station was. It was a nice day so I walked around a bit, enjoying the weather and the nostalgia of having lived in the area in the mid 90s. And GET THIS: the fuking city-- and I mean the WHOLE CITY-- is STILL THERE. And I didn't witness a single crime or feel threatened in any way. This is not what I expected to see, being an avid reader of the GC, which has informed me countless times of how all the cities BURNED TO THE GROUND in 2020. Also, there were cops. Plenty of cops.

🤡

2 hours ago, easilyscan said:

Yes. Insanely high taxes, reports saying the wealthy are leaving the state, ridiculously disproportionate number of Somali (HBO once planned a documentary on St. Paul titled Little Mogadish), incredibly soft on crime, sanctuary state, etc. A governor that took a $18 billion surplus, pissed away the vast majority of it on new spending, (up 40% over the previous biennium & unsustainable) promised a rebate of $600 to those who qualified & stated it wouldn't be taxable. Ended up being $260 and because he sat on his hands too long, turns out it's going to be taxed at the federal level.  

How have the Somali (1 of 3 released to the US end up in Minnesota) shown their appreciation ?

Daycare fraud in 2018

https://alphanews.org/somali-daycare-fraud-minnesota-political-correctness/

A massive daycare fraud in America’s most welcoming state raises questions about the limits of assimilation.
Scott W. Johnson
May 21, 2018 Public safety The Social Order
Though the total loss to the state’s $248 million daycare program remains to be determined, we have a serious case of deceit, obviously. But the real damage, harder to measure, is likely to be to the high-trust values of Minnesota, where newcomers can dupe the natives so easily.

Did we learn anything from this & keep an eye on them.....fock no!

Nonprofit Feeding Our Future and 200+ Meal Sites in Minnesota Perpetrated the Largest COVID-19 Fraud Scheme in the Nation. (We're #1)

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/us-attorney-announces-federal-charges-against-47-defendants-250-million-feeding-our-future

The List:
1-10
Aimee Marie Bock, 41, Apple Valley, founder & executive director of Feeding Our Future.
Abdikerm Abdelahi Eidleh, 39, Burnsville, employee of Feeding Our Future.
Salim Ahmed Said, 33, of Plymouth, owner and operator of Safari Restaurant.
Abdulkadir Nur Salah, 36, Columbia Heights, owner and operator of Safari Restaurant.
Ahmed Sharif Omar-Hashim, also known as “Salah Donyale,” 39, Minneapolis, creator of Olive Management Inc.
Abdi Nur Salah, 34, Minneapolis, former senior policy aide to Minneapolis mayor Jacob Frey, acquired the nonprofit Stigma-Free International from its previous owner, listed in the indictment as “Individual A.”
Abdihakim Ali Ahmed, 36, Apple Valley, creator of ASA Limited LLC.
Ahmed Mohamed Artan, 37, Minneapolis, became the new president of Stigma-Free International and registered it with the Minnesota Secretary of State’s office.
Abdikadir Ainanshe Mohamud, also known as “AK,” 30, Fridley, ran the Stigma-Free Willmar food site.
Abdinasir Mahamed Abshir, 30, Minneapolis, ran the Stigma-Free Mankato food site.

11-20
Asad Mohamed Abshir, 32, Mankato, ran the Stigma-Free Mankato food site.
Hamdi Hussein Omar, 26, St. Paul, ran the Stigma-Free Waite Park food site.
Ahmed Abdullahi Ghedi, 32, Minneapolis, created ASA Limited LLC.
Abdirahman Mohamud Ahmed, also known as “Chef Abcos,” 54, Columbus, Ohio, owner Afra Grill.
Abdiaziz Shafii Farah, 33, Savage, owner and operator of Empire Cuisine and Market LLC.
Mohamed Jama Ismail, 49, Savage, owner and operator of Empire Cuisine and Market LLC.
Mahad Ibrahim, 46, Lewis Center, Ohio, president and owner of ThinkTechAct Foundation.
Abdimajid Mohamed Nur, 21, Shakopee, created Nur Consulting LLC.
Said Shafii Farah, 40, Minneapolis, owner of Bushra Wholesalers LLC and brother of Abdiaziz Farah.
Abdiwahab Maalim Aftin, 32, Minneapolis, owner of Bushra Wholesalers LLC.

21-30
Mukhtar Mohamed Shariff, 31, Bloomington, chief executive officer of Afrique Hospitality Group.
Hayat Mohamed Nur, 25, Eden Prairie, sister of Abdimajid Mohamed Nur and participator in scheme.
Qamar Ahmed Hassan, 53, Brooklyn Park, owner and operator of S & S Catering.
Sahra Mohamed Nur, 61, Saint Anthony, ran Academy For Youth Excellence site.
Abdiwahab Ahmed Mohamud, 32, Brooklyn Park, ran Academy For Youth Excellence site.
Filsan Mumin Hassan, 28, Brooklyn Park, ran Youth Higher Educational Achievement site.
Guhaad Hashi Said, 46, Minneapolis, ran Advance Youth Athletic Development site.
Abdullahe Nur Jesow, 62, Columbia Heights, ran Academy For Youth Excellence site.
Abdul Abubakar Ali, 40, St. Paul, ran Youth Inventors Lab site.
Yusuf Bashir Ali, 40, Vadnais Heights, ran Youth Inventors Lab site.

31-40
Haji Osman Salad, 32, St. Anthony, principal of Haji’s Kitchen.
Fahad Nur, 38, Minneapolis, principal of The Produce LLC.
Anab Artan Awad, 52, Plymouth, president of Multiple Community Services.
Sharmarke Issa, 40, Edina, creator of a company called Minnesota’s Somali Community and manager of Wacan Restaurant LLC.
Farhiya Mohamud, 63, Bloomington principal and chief executive officer of Dua Supplies and Distribution Inc.
Liban Yasin Alishire, 42, Brooklyn Park, president and owner of Community Enhancement Services Inc.
Ahmed Yasin Ali, 57, Brooklyn Park, created a food site run by Lake Street Kitchen in the JigJiga Business Center.
Khadar Jigre Adan, 59, Lakeville chief executive officer of food site run by Lake Street Kitchen in the JigJiga Business Center.
Sharmake Jama, 34, Rochester, principal of Brava Restaurant and Cafe LLC. 
Ayan Jama, 43, Rochester, principal of Brava Restaurant and Cafe LLC.

41-50
Asha Jama, 39, Lakeville, worked for Brava Restaurant.
Fartun Jama, 35, Rosemount, worked for Brava Restaurant. (Court records from July 2023 show that Fartun has since died.)
Mustafa Jama, 45, Rochester, worked for Brava Restaurant.
Zamzam Jama, 48, Rochester, worked for Brava Restaurant.
Bekam Addissu Merdassa, 39, Inver Grove Heights.
Hadith Yusuf Ahmed, 34, Eden Prairie.
Hanna Markegn, 40, Edina.
Mekfira Hussein, who was charged after buying one-way ticket to Ethiopia that was set to leave on the evening of September 20.
Mohamed Noor, a prominent community journalist and owner of a Xogmaal Media Group in Minneapolis who also goes by Deeq Darajo. Authorities arrested him September 26 in Chicago as he was on his way to Istanbul.
Abduljabar Hussein, 42, faces charges of wire fraud, bribery, and money laundering. He is married to Mekfira Hussein.

51-60
Mohamed Ali Hussein, Faribault, president and owner of Somali American Faribault Education (SAFE), a nonprofit organization that operated a food site under Feeding Our Future.
Lul Bashir Ali, Faribault, owner of Lido Restaurant, a food site and meal vendor that purported to provide and serve meals at the Somali American Faribault Education site.
Mulata Ali, manager of Franklyn Transportation in Minneapolis, which was previously identified as a shell company funneling food-aid money.
Kawsar Jama, Eagan, principal of Gedo Community Services and Ahlan Childcare Center Inc.
Abdikadir Kadiye, Plymouth, president of Hobyo Health Care Foundation.
Abdulkadir Awale, Bloomington, principal of Karmel Coffee and Sambusa King, and the chief executive officer of Nawal Restaurant.
Khadra Abdi, principal of Shafi’i Tutoring and Homework Help Center.
Ayan Farah Abukar, founder and executive director of Action for East African People, a nonprofit that provided health, housing, and education services to East Africans across Minnesota. The defendant used the nonprofit to enroll multiple food sites.
Sade Osman Hashi, chief executive officer of Great Lakes Inc., a food site that also operated as a vendor called Safari Express.
Sharon Ross, executive director of House of Refuge Outreach, a nonprofit organization in St. Paul.

Recent news. Three juvenile thugs murdered someone in my hometown. 

Here's another example, which made national news.

https://alphanews.org/burnsville-suspect-was-denied-gun-rights-in-2020-reportedly-wanted-for-sex-crime/

Yeah, I love the direction the state is heading under the leadership of the dumb for life party. 

Sounds like you're not very happy here, sport. That's too bad. The Somali population where I live seem like good folks. They do some weird shlt in bathrooms and locker rooms, but that's because they're religious weirdos. Basically the same as your garden variety evangelical, except many of them were forced to be soldiers at young ages, so they've seen and experienced things that would have your average evangelical ripping their entire pearl strands apart from desperate clutching at just the thought of such horror.

• Confused 1

A team of cross country skiers from Sweden in Minneapolis for a competition were told not to go out alone at night or run in the park.  

Diversity is our strength. 

• Haha 1

I live in Minneapolis Proper and never feel threatened.  I also live in one of the affluent neighborhoods and never venture to South or North Minneapolis.

4 hours ago, Fnord said:

Sounds like you're not very happy here, sport. That's too bad. The Somali population where I live seem like good folks. They do some weird shlt in bathrooms and locker rooms, but that's because they're religious weirdos. Basically the same as your garden variety evangelical, except many of them were forced to be soldiers at young ages, so they've seen and experienced things that would have your average evangelical ripping their entire pearl strands apart from desperate clutching at just the thought of such horror.

Has nothing to do with whether or not I'm happy here Sparky. I see the state going downhill, you see the opposite. Time will tell which one of us was right. 

17 hours ago, Fnord said:

They only come out at night.

• Thanks 1

I'm old enough to remember when it was Hmong who were the predominant ethnic population surging into Minnesota and having a bit of difficulty integrating.  Now its Somalis.  Neither ethnic group brought anything as offensive as lutefisk to the area.

5 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

I'm old enough to remember when it was Hmong who were the predominant ethnic population surging into Minnesota and having a bit of difficulty integrating.  Now its Somalis.  Neither ethnic group brought anything as offensive as lutefisk to the area.

So true. Norwegians are the ones that have really fukked up MN. Stupid Scandahoovians.

I also remember when the Vietnamese and Cambodians were looked at like the Somalis are today. Now the Hmong population in MN... are just Americans. 

19 hours ago, easilyscan said:

Has nothing to do with whether or not I'm happy here Sparky. I see the state going downhill, you see the opposite. Time will tell which one of us was right. 

I see everything going downhill, though I tend to think it's nowhere near as bad in MN as many other places. You can't judge a giant group by the misdeeds of a few. That's how we get to where we are today, taking bites off of different colored shlt sandwiches and arguing over which gives us less indigestion. 

46 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I see everything going downhill, though I tend to think it's nowhere near as bad in MN as many other places. You can't judge a giant group by the misdeeds of a few. That's how we get to where we are today, taking bites off of different colored shlt sandwiches and arguing over which gives us less indigestion. 

But apparently we can, you see that is how we treat cops....

19 minutes ago, RLLD said:

But apparently we can, you see that is how we treat cops....

Same issue, and I agree with your point. Like I said, that behavior got us here. Where does it take us tomorrow if we don't start realizing the detrimental effects of the mindset?

On 2/19/2024 at 10:21 AM, Fnord said:

Well Hello fellow fucktard.

I've lived in MN my whole life (53 years) and if you are ignoring the changes in our local society, you're retarded.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2024 at 8:21 AM, Fnord said:

Things are humming along nicely. 

5 hours ago, Fnord said:

I see everything going downhill. 

Bipolar?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fnord said:

Same issue, and I agree with your point. Like I said, that behavior got us here. Where does it take us tomorrow if we don't start realizing the detrimental effects of the mindset?

I think its embedded.....think about this element as well, a person can do 99 things perfectly, but make a single mistake....and human nature means we often only remember the mistake....