Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

Most Obnoxious Sports Fan Bases

If scUM isnt #1, this list is shiot.

Rush.

Yeah, they're good and and Neal Peart was a god, but they're still just a prog rock band from Canada, so simmer down. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, patweisers44 said:

If scUM isnt #1, this list is shiot.

MSU guy says wut?  :D 

11 minutes ago, frank said:

Everyone is going to say their rivals. The correct answer is alabama. 

LSU fans are the drunkest. 

They throw D batteries onto the field. I'm an Aggies fan. When Crimson Tide fans came to A&M the first time in modern times, they were blown away by Aggie hospitality, giving them rides from the parking lot, inviting them to tailgate parties and being super welcoming. They said they hated going to LSU games because of how rude and obnoxious the fans are.

But I've personally witnessed Red Raiders dooshery. I went to a game there not knowing how obnoxious they are - drunk, out of control and totally rude and even violent toward visiting Aggies.

One year, they tore down the goal posts and rammed them into where visiting Aggies were sitting.

I agree with the Cowboys placement. They talk their chit before the season starts, act like they're going to the Super Bowl with a few wins under their belts and then display all manner of hateful, coach-firing dooshery when the team loses.

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

MSU guy says wut?  :D 

Typical AA from AA repsonse...attack the source cause the facts are indisputable.  🤣

Many actual um grads arent bad. It's the legions of retarded Walmart Wolverines that are unbearable.

Love ya @jerryskids 😉

6 minutes ago, patweisers44 said:

Typical AA from AA repsonse...attack the source cause the facts are indisputable.  🤣

Many actual um grads arent bad. It's the legions of retarded Walmart Wolverines that are unbearable.

Love ya @jerryskids 😉

Same, brutha.  I married into a UM family so I need to defend them.  Also we have a niece who went to MSU so that adds drama.  :D 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Rush.

Yeah, they're good and and Neal Peart was a god, but they're still just a prog rock band from Canada, so simmer down. 

:nono:

18 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Same, brutha.  I married into a UM family so I need to defend them.  Also we have a niece who went to MSU so that adds drama.  :D 

Thanksgiving is like the Super Bowl for my wife's family. Everyone pours into grandma and grandpa's house, and this year will include a major addition to the proceedings: the Aggies-Longhorns game.

Me: Aggie.

Wife: Longhorns fan.

Step-Rusty: Longhorn.

Wife's sister: Aggie.

Wife's brother-in-law : Longhorn.

Wife's brother: Aggie.

Wife's sister-in-law: Longhorn.

My sister: Longhorn.

They haven't played each other since my wife and I got together in 2012.

😳

50 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I came in here to post LSU football fans. Beyond worst. Read a story or two years ago about how Bear Bryant would tell his players to walk around the the opponents (Bamas) side right before the game at Death Valley. LSU fans would spit and curse at the players. LSU got their ass kicked every time he did that. 

Lots of soccer fan bases on the list.  I don’t think I would say the Knicks have the most annoying US fan base.  

MLB: Yankees

NFL: Cowboys

NBA:  Lakers

NHL: Penguins

College Football:  Ohio St.

College Basketball: Duke

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Lots of soccer fan bases on the list.  I don’t think I would say the Knicks have the most annoying US fan base.  

Yeah, I was curious about that one. 

I went to a Yankees game a few years ago and sat in the centerfield bleachers with the riff raff.

It was fun. 

In chatting with the fans around us, I revealed that I was from Houston but said that while I've been a life-long Astros fans, I certainly did not make excuses for them being cheaters in 2017, and they were OK with that.

What they weren't OK with was the stupid dude wearing Astros gear in the stands - and the Yankees weren't even playing them. He got beer thrown on him, and I joined in on the insults with the folks around me, which they found funny.

When in Rome!

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Thanksgiving is like the Super Bowl for my wife's family. Everyone pours into grandma and grandpa's house, and this year will include a major addition to the proceedings: the Aggies-Longhorns game.

Me: Aggie.

Wife: Longhorns fan.

Step-Rusty: Longhorn.

Wife's sister: Aggie.

Wife's brother-in-law : Longhorn.

Wife's brother: Aggie.

Wife's sister-in-law: Longhorn.

My sister: Longhorn.

They haven't played each other since my wife and I got together in 2012.

😳

Yikes!  My best friend from my main work industry is an Aggie.  His dad said, "you can go to school wherever you want.  I'll pay for A&M." :D

Here in AZ there are basically two large schools, ASU (Phoenix, Tempe technically) and U of A (Tucson).  There is always trash talk whenever the teams play, but all my kids went to ASU, as did I for my business degree, so we have no local family issues.

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Yikes!  My best friend from my main work industry is an Aggie.  His dad said, "you can go to school wherever you want.  I'll pay for A&M." :D

Here in AZ there are basically two large schools, ASU (Phoenix, Tempe technically) and U of A (Tucson).  There is always trash talk whenever the teams play, but all my kids went to ASU, as did I for my business degree, so we have no local family issues.

That's true about Aggie dads saying that about A&M, but then they just support and pay for wherever their kids go to school. 

Rusty II is going to a University of Texas school, StepRusty went to University of Texas and Rusty Jr. went to a community college.

I got lucky in that they were all smarter and better academically than me, so I didn't have a spend a penny on their college other than car and health insurance and drug habits.

20 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

#1 is clearly Dallas Cowboys fans that never lived in Texas.

53 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Philly fans hands down

Ever meet a Dallas fan, born and raised in the Philadelphia market?

38 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Lately?  @cmh6476

😁🤣

swept that ass :banana:

50 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Lately?  @cmh6476

😁🤣

I was going to post this.  CMH by himself out-obnoxiouses the entire fanbase of any other team.  :D

Also, living in Phoenix, it's a tie between Laker Fan and Dodger Fan.  A bunch of them move here because their city sucks and ours doesn't.   More recently, Dodger fan.  Which made upsetting them in the playoffs last year all the sweeter.

I didn't want to post about the Dodgers yesterday, because the DBacks were playing there and I didn't want to jinx them.  It worked; DBacks whooped them 6-0 to win the series.

The Dodgers will still win the division, since they've spent a bazillion dollars on a murderer's row roster, so I'll take small victories.

It's an off day so yall can quit yer b1tchin 

On my Facebook memories today it popped up that I was in Springfield watching Bobby Witt Jr in AA against the redbirds.  I've been waiting for this team to be competing for years, fellas :banana:

St. Louis Cardinal fans.  Although, they've been very quiet since last season.

Also it's contained in the mlb thread, babies.   What are we to talk about in the mlb thread if not baseball :dunno:

Pittsburgh Steelers fans...  They have never lost a game, it is always someone else's fault...

Basically every team in the state of PA and several from NY. What a shock. One of many reasons I choose to spend my time west of the Mississippi. I noticed there wasn't a single mention of any Minnesota teams. Just proves we're the best people. 

Even though our teams remain mostly miserable. Go Wolves!

3 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

swept that ass :banana:

Eat it

But nice job

On 5/22/2024 at 9:31 PM, Tree of Knowledge said:

MLB: Yankees

NFL: Cowboys

NBA:  Lakers

NHL: Penguins

Nailed it. The nfl used to be Patriots fans but they were humbled pretty fast. Before and after the Patriots run the Cowboys are the gold standard, imo

Cowboy fans in the 90’s and Yankee fans in the 90’s. Hands down. Steeler fans and Duke fans are also quite dooshy. 

On 5/23/2024 at 12:35 PM, Hawkeye21 said:

Nebraska.  Colorado fans are moving up that list quickly.

Nebraska still?   You would think the last 20 years would have been humbling.