Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Major hurricane Florence

This thread was way better when we were all pretending to care about digbys safety while he was laying the groundwork for some post hurricane hero stories.

Oh Ive already got a good one worked up about braving the floods to save a drowning puppy

:pointstosky:

You again are using the mass of an object here. A storm doesnt have mass...your first example was stupid...repeating it is just plain moronic.

Slower wind speeds in a hurricane + less power.

May have other issues with surge and rain...but in overall power yes...a lower categorybatorm has less power.

A hurricane doesnt have mass...quit comparing to things where power is based on the mass of the object.

Yup.

That's a windy bulldozer right there. 😁

Bikes and bulldozers.

And a couple pages insulting me because I dared to disagree with Trump.

Prior to today...if anyone else had said a Cat 2 hurricane was less powerful than a Cat 4 or 5...these same people would have agreed. Because of Trumps tweet and it being me saying he was wrong...we get multiple pages of disagreement and trolling.

Thats the state of this board.

Well fortunately, mr. Hand pickles has skedaddled from FBG long enough to come over here and cheer for his little group of grrrfrends.

Honestly, has that guy ever actually added any content to anything? Or is it just following behind saying yay! Or , you're dumb!

So....

Here's a thought Wolf Blitzer and crew. maybe stop demanding interviews from the First Responders so they can, ya know, respond to shiit.

There's always some moron with a microphone standing on the beach saying if you're still here right now you're defying the mandatory evacuation order!

You mean, like you?

and then they get pissed off at lunkheads who go out to the beach and stand behind the reporters so they can get on camera.

Dumbasses.

WTF happened to this thread.

Yall have issues.

:thumbsup:

Can you trolls go to another thread, so we can hear some stories from digby, KSB and cyclone? Preferably about coeds having wet t-shirts concerts in the eye of the storm.

It was until sho derailed it.

My posts actually about the hurricane. Yiur posts? About me.

Yeah...its my fault...idiot.

Just checking windy.com, storm looks like it’s right at the coast, I’m gonna try to find some livestreams of the carnage.

:thumbsup:

Can you trolls go to another thread, so we can hear some stories from digby, KSB and cyclone? Preferably about coeds having wet t-shirts concerts in the eye of the storm.

I keep seeing Cyclone mentioned, is there a hurricane in bumfock Iowa I haven't heard about? Or did he leave his doctor wife to move to the Outer Banks? :dunno:

I keep seeing Cyclone mentioned, is there a hurricane in bumfock Iowa I haven't heard about? Or did he leave his doctor wife to move to the Outer Banks? :dunno:

Right, cyclone isn't in the Carolina's.

I thought he lived in South Carolina around digby somewhere, but maybe it's just his handle that is confusing me.

Well fortunately, mr. Hand pickles has skedaddled from FBG long enough to come over here and cheer for his little group of grrrfrends.

Honestly, has that guy ever actually added any content to anything? Or is it just following behind saying yay! Or , you're dumb!

I prove you wrong in a lot of political threads.

Yeah...its my fault...idiot.

Very important to finally realize this about yourself...

Congrats...

• Like 1

It rained a little earlier but hasnt rained since. A little windy but not too bad right now

Not to discredit the damage all the flooding will do............but the networks are really over selling the ferocity of the winds. If you didn't know any better - you'd think Flo slammed into the coast with 175 mph winds.

Not to discredit the damage all the flooding will do............but the networks are really over selling the ferocity of the winds. If you didn't know any better - you'd think Flo slammed into the coast with 175 mph winds.

They have to push their agenda...

They have to push their agenda...

Well in this case..I will all ow the media to play this game. The more ferocious the storm is portrayed, the more clicks and eyeballs they get. After all, ratings and clicks are everything.

The global warming ditzes have generally calmed down for the most part. I mean after all, this is a hurricane in hurricane season.

:thumbsup: And the reports of the idiots that stayed needing to be rescued are all over the place. This happens every time we have a hurricane here. You made the choice to stay, screw you, if you drown that was your choice. No reason to risk lives because you are an idiot and wouldn't leave.

• Like 2

OK, first person to post a CNN article calling Trump racist for not helping people get's a Sharkdance CD /alsonotreally

Wait a sec. I thought the MSM was giving Trump sh1t for saying storm was more dangerous than it actually is? Trump says it = bad, MSM says it = good. Is that how this game is played?