Fireballer

So...what about these kids in DC harassing the indigenous folks?

12th Doosh begging for my attention. RMFF! :D

Poor MDC. :(

wow just wow. and libtards here can't even admit their stupidity.

Sad :( Wiff, MDC, a couple of sad sacks :(

poor kid. well written statement. black freaks should be arrested for harassing kids.

they started the whole thing. when's msnbc gonna run the story about that????

I work with a guy whos kid was there. Crazy story. These kids are gaining tons of support around here.

• Like 1

In all fairness the Native American guy lied to the media and the video his group posted online (how this started) was severely edited. That was the genesis of the false narrative.

The issue with the media is two things:

1. They did ZERO due diligence in actually verifying if it was true? Youd think a true journalist would ask if there is a full video? Do some work to get the whole story.

2. It cannot be refuted at this point that part of the rush is directly linked to bias. Deep seeded political bias.

I work with a guy whos kid was there. Crazy story. These kids are gaining tons of support around here.

They should. They are good kids and anyone that condemned them owes them an apology. But they wont get one because their white.

We live in a time where if kids wear a hat with the president's slogan on it, half the adults in the country want to harass the kids and name call like it's 5th grade all over again.

"The men accuse them of reaping the benefits of slave labor. The men repeatedly use the n-word to refer to the black teens in the group, prompting cries from group. The men ask the students if the water they're drinking "tastes like incest"..."

Thanks Obama.

I dont think the kids were looking for violence. Instead, it looks like those kids felt so confident that there would be no violence against them that they were free to be as disrespectful as possible. Basically they felt bullet proof, and in this case that was a bad thing.

I wish we could just call an assshole an assshole instead of claiming these kids represent the Right or arguing that the Left is way worse. When I see teenagers wearing MAGA hats, I usually think its more about them looking to provoke than it is about them having serious political leanings one way or another.

I guess we found our assshole but we all knew you were a bigot long before this thread.

• Like 1

I guess we found our assshole but we all knew you were a bigot long before this thread.

We live in a time where if kids where a hat with the president's slogan on it, half the adults in the country want to harass the kids and name call like it's 5th grade all over again.

"The men accuse them of reaping the benefits of slave labor. The men repeatedly use the n-word to refer to the black teens in the group, prompting cries from group. The men ask the students if the water they're drinking "tastes like incest"..."

Thanks Obama.

unreal. MAGA hats are so triggering. meanwhile no word about the scumbags threatening and calling teenagers crackers, incest babies, and dusty ass peckerwoods

• Like 1

unreal. MAGA hats are so triggering. meanwhile no word about the scumbags threatening and calling teenagers crackers, incest babies, and dusty ass peckerwoods

the left is the full of vile low life losers

This fact cannot be argued

I pretty much expect that from people who wear MAGA gear.

MAGAtards gonna MAGAtard.

This is something that is pretty typical of this board. You won't find the board liberals excusing behavior like this, but you will find MAGA brethren defending it.

• Like 1

In all fairness the Native American guy lied to the media and the video his group posted online (how this started) was severely edited. That was the genesis of the false narrative.

The issue with the media is two things:

1. They did ZERO due diligence in actually verifying if it was true? Youd think a true journalist would ask if there is a full video? Do some work to get the whole story.

2. It cannot be refuted at this point that part of the rush is directly linked to bias. Deep seeded political bias.

I think that the media has changed to the point that they no longer need/want to be unbiased. Before, they had to be that way in order to keep their subscribers. Now, they only have to deal with advertisers, and most of the time, those advertisers only care about how many viewers they have, not how they get them. So, now the "news" is more about entertaining or getting people to pay attention.

Fact checking before running with a story is pretty much dead due to fear of someone else getting the story first.

• Like 1

Look of date rapists and closet mos in that crowd.

I know you are a troll but I still find this post disappointing, I expect better from you. :(

Didnt watch either. I dont need to watch a video of a bunch of baby fascists to know the bored fascists are going balls deep.

I don't consider you a troll, so I'm even more disappointed. :(

Glad to hear. :thumbsup:

Would it be fair to state that both groups are not perfectly clean in this disturbance? Provoking people who are walking around holding a grudge from decades past seems like a bad idea. At the same time, doing the very thing you seem to have such disdain for, seems like a really ineffective way to show your grudge to the world.

Really its the media that comes away looking silly, for doing the very thing we already know they do....inflame people with sick minds through propaganda.

I know you are a troll but I still find this post disappointing, I expect better from you. :(

Why? :dunno:

Would it be fair to state that both groups are not perfectly clean in this disturbance? Provoking people who are walking around holding a grudge from decades past seems like a bad idea. At the same time, doing the very thing you seem to have such disdain for, seems like a really ineffective way to show your grudge to the world.

Really its the media that comes away looking silly, for doing the very thing we already know they do....inflame people with sick minds through propaganda.

There are three groups associated with this incident. What did the kids do to dirty themselves?

You're right. We shouldn't expect better from you.

That was what I meant.

Has any of the left leaners here apologized for getting this wrong? No?

:shocked:

No sh*t. These kids got death threats due to the same jump to conclusions attitude some people around here practice. You'd hope they'd at least have the decency to admit they were wrong when the truth comes out.

Has any of the left leaners here apologized for getting this wrong? No?

:shocked:

nope. just said the teens look like homos and rapists.

full video of the real scumbags

Im not wrong. :dunno:

Kathy Griffin just tweeted out an apology saying she got the story wrong and that people shouldnt ruin the lives of these children.

J/K

Im not wrong. :dunno:

so you're just going to double down on being a dooshbag and looking like a complete jackass here? nice play :thumbsup:

Just watch. The couple of centrist on this bored will go back to believing everything the are told by the media.

so you're just going to double down on being a dooshbag and looking like a complete jackass here? nice play :thumbsup:

Did you expect more from me too?

You guys remind me of my my dad. :(

full video of the real scumbags

Wow

Kathy Griffin just tweeted out an apology saying she got the story wrong and that people shouldnt ruin the lives of these children.

What a sad, sad, human being. Filled with hatred and anger.

What a sad, sad, human being. Filled with hatred and anger.

She is one hideous human being. Ugly as sin too.

https://ijr.com/kathy-griffin-kids-doxxed/

‘Name These Kids’: Kathy Griffin Calls for MAGA Teens to Be Doxxed After Overblown Viral Video

Kathy Griffin
✔ @kathygriffin
Ps. The reply from the school was pathetic and impotent. Name these kids. I want NAMES. Shame them. If you think these fuckers wouldn’t dox you in a heartbeat, think again.

Why? :dunno:

Skids prolly remembers the time before Trump where you were NOT a troll only Geek. Even though you always have been liberal, there was a time when your opinion could be respected (even if we didnt agree). That time has now passed.

Ps. The reply from the school was pathetic and impotent. Name these kids. I want NAMES. Shame them. If you think these fuckers wouldnt dox you in a heartbeat, think again.

Speaking of the schools response...have they walked back their initial statement? They sided with the mob a little too quickly. Way to have the backs of your own students.

Skids prolly remembers the time before Trump where you were NOT a troll only Geek. Even though you always have been liberal, there was a time when your opinion could be respected (even if we didnt agree). That time has now passed.

Yep. MDC used to be a decent poster carrying the liberal torch. One of the reasons I've liked this place is the yin/yang of discussion -- as we've all discussed, the MSM is a hot pile of liberal garbage, and I like the discussion here from different viewpoints. Unfortunately, FrankM had terminal TDS and left, penny seems to have fallen off of a cliff while mountain biking, and MDC has become... this insufferable troll. :(

Heres a twist you wont hear about...

Nathan Phillips is 64. He claims to have seen combat with USMC Recon in Vietnam.

Problem is, hed have been 16 years old when the USMC left Vietnam.

14 April 1971, III MAF redeployed...two months later the last ground troops...flew out from Da Nang.

paperlessarchives.com/vw_marine_corp