Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

I have had a girlfriend for over a month now....UPDATED!

shooting victim?

how did gcolts/you become disabled?

very happy about your new love!!

treat her well!

I was injured severely in multiple occupations. First time in 1990 at the age of 18. Flat could not accept that shtt, so went back to work anyway. Second time happened in 1999. I was told "You are so focking done" and I said try again. Finally had to accept in 2004. I kept getting less demanding jobs. The last job I had, I only worked 3 hours a day, 2-3 days a week. Once I could not do that focking easy ass job with little hours, I had to accept it.

THANKS for the well wishes, I intend to treat her well. I am going to need some help though. I have not even been on a date since my wife left me over 10 years ago. So I do not know what I am doing and could use advice from time to time. So keep an eye out for my threads, I would love your opinion and help.

Awesome man. Really happy for you. You are a good guy and deserve to be happy.

THanks bro. I am going to show her my megateeth soon. I bet her kids dig them. :D

Tonight, we took our first selfie. So now, I have a picture with my new girl. Have not felt this good in years. :wub:

• Like 1

THanks bro. I am going to show her my megateeth soon. I bet her kids dig them. :D

Tonight, we took our first selfie. So now, I have a picture with my new girl. Have not felt this good in years. :wub:

Might you consider posting it in the pic thread, for those of us who avoid Facebook like the plague? :)

Might you consider posting it in the pic thread, for those of us who avoid Facebook like the plague? :)

Sure, here you go. She was having a rough day and could not even get out of bed yesterday. So I just went down there and spent 3-4 hours laying in bed with her. :) We took this pic.

http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy286/gocoltsgary/Gary%20and%20his%20girlfriend.png

• Like 2

You look happy and sound happy too. Congrats man. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Good for you man. When you guys do step out, let me know and I'll give you a few tips. I know it's been a while. And I'm sure MDC will do a Skype and help your lady out with her makeup. Geeks come together.

I ordered the large throw with Gary and Penny on it. Good times!

I ordered the large throw with Gary and Penny on it. Good times!

Holiday photo cards for me. Gonna hand 'em out to my relatives and co-workers at Christmas. :thumbsup:

Only I'm pretty sure that's not Penny. Penny is the one who moved away. Gocolts, have you revealed her name?

HAHA. That is NOT Penny. That is my new girlfriend.

Holiday photo cards for me. Gonna hand 'em out to my relatives and co-workers at Christmas. :thumbsup:

Only I'm pretty sure that's not Penny. Penny is the one who moved away. Gocolts, have you revealed her name?

:doublethumbsup: Not Penny. You are correct. My girl's name is Lynette. :wub:

Gary looks like a dude from deliverance.

:thumbsup:

I'm sure she'll love your movie collection :unsure:

She has an idea, but she does not really like the real crazy ones, so I wont be going there with her. :)

So from the looks of Facebook, looks like little Gary got wet... :ninja:

:ninja:

More to come soon I hope

UPDATE

Things are going very well. She has even met my son. It quickly became serious enough after about a month and half that we had to do it. We both knew we would have to break it off if he like hated her or something.

I knew that would not be the case. She is amazing and my son really liked her. We all three went to Dairy Queen. We let him pick the place. I have already met and been around her daughter that lives with her. Others all all moved out with families of their own now, but I have met several.

She even went with me to a house warming/birthday party one of my favorite cousins had. Her husband's birthday. My girl helped me with this awesome gift that they ended up loving and everyone there made a huge deal abut how great it was. Here is what we did.

Bought this basket to put all this stuff in. Typed up a poem about a happy home. How lie bread was so the house would never go hungry. Candles for dark items. Stuff like that. Put that poem in a frame and bought these little items to represent each thing in the poem. There was like 5 or 6 different things. Anyway, everyone loved it and the loved my girlfriend too.

So things are going GREAT. :wub:

UPDATE

Things are going very well. She has even met my son. It quickly became serious enough after about a month and half that we had to do it. We both knew we would have to break it off if he like hated her or something.

I knew that would not be the case. She is amazing and my son really liked her. We all three went to Dairy Queen. We let him pick the place. I have already met and been around her daughter that lives with her. Others all all moved out with families of their own now, but I have met several.

She even went with me to a house warming/birthday party one of my favorite cousins had. Her husband's birthday. My girl helped me with this awesome gift that they ended up loving and everyone there made a huge deal abut how great it was. Here is what we did.

Bought this basket to put all this stuff in. Typed up a poem about a happy home. How lie bread was so the house would never go hungry. Candles for dark items. Stuff like that. Put that poem in a frame and bought these little items to represent each thing in the poem. There was like 5 or 6 different things. Anyway, everyone loved it and the loved my girlfriend too.

:cheers:

UPDATE

Good for you buddy :cheers:

Fock her, fock her brains out. /animal house\

It's a bummer that right after you got a GF you realized you were ghey. (nttawwt)

jk - glad you're happy man.

• Like 1

Glad to hear things are going so well. :)

Good for you colts. Nothing in the world like new love.

• Like 1

So many different ways this could go :clap:

Yeah, I was hesitant to go here, because I like gary a lot, but there is too much potential hilarity here to pass up.

All right fock it. I'm gonna be the pr!ck and ask what everyone wants to.

You hit it yet? If not, why not? Let us help.

TWICE!

but she has no feeling from the waist down... she has no idea it happened!

• Like 1

TWICE!

but she has no feeling from the waist down... she has no idea it happened!

You're on a roll

All right fock it. I'm gonna be the pr!ck and ask what everyone wants to.

You hit it yet? If not, why not? Let us help.

Not ignoring you bro, just can not figure out how to spill this yet.

Did she let you play horny hillbilly from I Spit on Your Grave yet? :ninja:

Did she let you play horny hillbilly from I Spit on Your Grave yet? :ninja:

:lol: :lol:

She would be horrified if I even suggested some shtt like that, lol.

Not ignoring you bro, just can not figure out how to spill this yet.

Now see, this mother focker right here knows how to build some suspense.

I have a feeling I know who I will be passing the GOTY baton to come December.