Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Ask your baby for permission, before changing diaper. Sexual consent expert says

:lol:

https://latest.com/2018/05/ask-your-baby-for-permission-before-changing-diaper-sexual-consent-experts-says/

A sex education expert sparked a worldwide debate after she urged parents to ask their babies for consent before changing their diapers in an interview with an Australian news network.

Deanne Carson told Australia’s ABC News that parents should teach children about consent as early as possible – meaning from birth.

“We work with parents from birth,” she said. “Just about how to set up a culture of consent in their homes. ‘I’m going to change your nappy now, is that OK?’ Of course a baby’s not going to respond ‘yes mum, that’s awesome I’d love to have my nappy changed’.”

“But if you leave a space and wait for body language and wait to make eye contact then you’re letting that child know that their response matters,” she said.

Liberal kook to the core

How about asking your baby if they mind if mommy the freakjob has purple hair?

This is actually my secret hope. That these nutjobs swing so far to the left that they burn themselves out from everybody else. You're already starting to see push back on me too and some other stupid . I can only hope that it continues.

video not loading, Pink or purple hair?

I'm not watching that video. Teach kids to obey their parents. What happens if they say no but they need a diaper change?

video not loading, Pink or purple hair?

pinkple

wouldn't you consider Harvey Weinstein a sexual consent expert?

The only thing this would accomplish is teaching a kid he or she doesn't have to do something if they dont feel like it, even if it needs doing

This is actually my secret hope. That these nutjobs swing so far to the left that they burn themselves out from everybody else. You're already starting to see push back on me too and some other stupid ######. I can only hope that it continues.

Its happening for sure. Theyve run me completely off.

Looks like Australia is following us down the rabbit hole.

This is actually my secret hope. That these nutjobs swing so far to the left that they burn themselves out from everybody else. You're already starting to see push back on me too and some other stupid ######. I can only hope that it continues.

Seriously. At what point do they start being committed to the loony bin? There is a thing called mental competence. If one of these freaks murders someone, I bet they'd be considered mentally incompetent. Or, perhaps everyone is considered mentally competent now because it's not nice to hurt anyone's feelings. I don't focking know.

LOL I had a moment like this at my kids daycare.

Its pretty hoity toity and they consider themselves a serious school vs where you stash your kid while at work. Also its very liberal or hippyish.

So one day Im dropping off the four year old and ask him for a hug. Hes being a butthead that morning so he doesnt immediately comply. I then take my hug. Hes squirming and saying no but thats just a little game we play (he knows not to tell anyone... just kidding!!)

So the head lady at the daycare pulls me aside and shes like um little Johnny indicated that he wasnt consenting to that touching, and its very important that we honor and respect that so he learns appropriate boundaries as far as people saying no and others respecting it when they say no.

I mean Ill be honest, it does make some degree of sense. But at the same time I was just like lady I gotta get to focking work and I cant wait til my own kid quote unquote consents before I give him a g0ddamn goodbye hug.

Shes not a fan of mine.

• Like 1

She has never had to pin down a kid to change a poopy diaper just to prevent a diaper rash.

Its pretty hoity toity and they consider themselves a serious school vs where you stash your kid while at work. Also its very liberal or hippyish.

So one day Im dropping off the four year old and ask him for a hug. Hes being a butthead that morning so he doesnt immediately comply. I then take my hug. Hes squirming and saying no but thats just a little game we play (he knows not to tell anyone... just kidding!!)

So the head lady at the daycare pulls me aside and shes like um little Johnny indicated that he wasnt consenting to that touching, and its very important that we honor and respect that so he learns appropriate boundaries as far as people saying no and others respecting it when they say no.

I mean Ill be honest, it does make some degree of sense. But at the same time I was just like lady I gotta get to focking work and I cant wait til my own kid quote unquote consents before I give him a g0ddamn goodbye hug.

Shes not a fan of mine.

I weep for America

Shes not a fan of mine.

I would seriously consider the ole ###### off right about there

then the next time my kid pulled that I would spank him right in front of her

Ask your baby for permission, before changing diaper. Sexual consent expert says

Liberal kook to the core

Seriously the stupidest thing the left has come up with so far! It'll only get worse, so PLEASE, any Leftists here that have a shred of common sense, please jump off the sinking ship already!!!

I've never spanked my kid. Would be a hell of a time to start

I've never spanked my kid. Would be a hell of a time to start

I only have once, just so he knows its there. There has never been a 2nd time I was even close, but I sure use it as a threat anytime he starts to act up

Serving my mom with papers in the guise of a Mothers Day card. :banana:

• Like 1

I only have once, just so he knows its there. There has never been a 2nd time I was even close, but I sure use it as a threat anytime he starts to act up

I've pinched him a couple times.

My parents beat me, my dad especially, pretty good a few times. I can't hit my kid.

I've pinched him a couple times.

My parents beat me, my dad especially, pretty good a few times. I can't hit my kid.

my dad spanked me with bare hand or belt if it was really bad, I don't hold any anger towards it and appreciate them keeping me in line

• Like 1

my dad spanked me with bare hand or belt if it was really bad, I don't hold any anger towards it and appreciate them keeping me in line

I must have been a masochist.

I definitely asked for it and it never helped.

Yeah Ok Good Will Hunting. What a joke

quote unquote consents

Did you know that some companies are putting quotation marks on keyboards these days?

blame your parents then snowflake.

I dunno, my dad was also my best friend once we were adults

I know there's a lot of times that Mom was fussy when I had to change her diaper. But screw that, Blue Bloods was about to come back on.

Shes not a fan of mine.

You should have squeezed her t1t.

this

Do I have to ask for cuntsent before I punch her in the face in front of her wife and fuckedup kids?

Shes not a fan of mine.

And you still let him go there? :doh:

She would call the police :lol:

https://latest.com/2018/05/ask-your-baby-for-permission-before-changing-diaper-sexual-consent-experts-says/

Liberal kook to the core

From the comments -

I bet she sexually identifies as a lollipop. It would be so much more funnier if it wasn't so damaging on society.

:doublethumbsup:

I'm not an anti spanker, but you would spank your kid just to spite the teacher? That's kinda focked up

Shes not a fan of mine.

Please let a proud, sassy African American woman of color enroll her kid in that daycare. :prays:

And please have your iphone ready. :banana:

Please let a proud, sassy African American woman of color enroll her kid in that daycare. :prays:

And please have your iphone ready. :banana:

They can only afford Pathways

I'm not an anti spanker, but you would spank your kid just to spite the teacher? That's kinda focked up

because it would have been after he dis-respected me in front of another adult when I told him to do something and he didn't