17 replies to this topic

#1 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 121,656 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 06:57 AM

https://www.usatoday...rial/620973002/

Reuben Foster's ex-girlfriend told a court on Thursday that she lied about an alleged domestic violence incident to get the San Francisco 49ers player in trouble because she was upset with him.

Elissa Ennis testified that the linebacker didn't drag her downstairs by her hair, hit her multiple times or throw her out of the house on Feb. 11, as she originally told police. She explained her injuries — which included a ruptured ear drum and bruising and cuts on her face, neck, hand and knee —  came from a fight with another woman the day before in a road-rage incident.

Ennis gave a two-hour testimony and also admitted she had tried to get domestic violence charges against a different boyfriend in 2011 when he tried to break things off.

Under questioning from Josh Bentley, Foster's attorney, she also admitted she stole money and jewelry from Foster's home.

"I wanted him to go down. I was pissed," Ennis said of Foster, who had accused her of cheating and wanted to break up. “It was all a money scheme. I didn’t want to get this far in the news. It was about money.”

However, prosecutors aren't convinced. They believe Ennis was truthful and played 911 calls in which she stated ''my boyfriend's beating me up.''

On Thursday, she told the court she was injured Feb. 10 in San Francisco when she fought another woman in a road-rage incident. She told a detective Feb. 13 she fought a woman outside a bar after she had been drinking. She initially recanted her original story on April 25.

In the original police report, obtained by USA TODAY Sports, Foster allegedly threatened to kill her "or have someone else kill her," one of the responding officers wrote in the report. Ennis fled the residence, but Foster chased her, grabbed her cell phone and threw it. Ennis was able to flag down a motorist, who called 911.  

The argument, which started the night before, grew out of the alleged use of a second cellphone as Foster accused Ennis of cheating on him, according to the police report. Foster allegedly threw Ennis' dog, which was not injured, on that night.

Foster, 23, faces charges of domestic violence, forcefully attempting to dissuade a witness and possession of an assault weapon. He was not charged with animal abuse. Foster pleaded not guilty.

49ers general manager John Lynch earlier said Foster would "not be part of the team" if he was found guilty of domestic abuse.

Judge Nona Klippen is expected to decide at the end of Thursday's session if the matter moves to a jury trial in July.

This is her 2nd time, that we know of. She served jail time for the last one.

She should get life.

#2 Cruzer

Cruzer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 43,339 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:27 AM

Rog Fuckdell has proven facts are irrelevant... Foster will prolly (still) get 6 games.

#3 patweisers44

patweisers44

FF Geek

• Members
  • 19,187 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:05 AM

She should be executed. Fock her.

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

#4 TimmySmith

TimmySmith

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,586 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:16 AM

She has the look of insanity.  

“We’ve fulfilled far more promises than we’ve promised,” the president said. “I call it promises plus.”

#5 frank

frank

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,404 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:17 AM

If you falsely accuse someone of a crime, you should get, at least, the sentence they would have gotten if convicted.

Another Dumb fvcking post by frank. :wave:

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

OOTMFFOTB

#6 kilroy69

kilroy69

FF Geek

• Members
  • 27,145 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:40 AM

If you falsely accuse someone of a crime, you should get, at least, the sentence they would have gotten if convicted.

I was just talking about that. There is a case right now where the girl has changed her story about a dozen times. At first it was she was raped in a bathroom by 2 black dudes. Then it was this.....then it was that. Then she comes out and tells the cops that she claimed she was raped to get sympathy from a dude she wanted that was not interested in her. They offer her 1 year deal and she turns it down. Now she is going to go to trial and the MAX she can get is 6 years. 

If the dudes were convicted of rape they would be in for 15-20 years. THAT is the sentence she should get. 

Its still not a hummingbird.

#7 patweisers44

patweisers44

FF Geek

• Members
  • 19,187 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:16 AM

She should be executed. Fock her.

Maybe I overreacted. I think Franks plan is better than my suggestion.

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

#8 iam90sbaby

iam90sbaby

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,691 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:55 AM

Yep. Focking scary someone can just making something up like that and boom out of no where you're done. 

What was the one football player this happened to a few years ago? Brian Banks? That chick should fry.

#9 nospk

nospk

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:19 AM

Isn‘t there that chance that Foster could have paid her off to change her story so he does not get convicted and lose his high paying job?

#10 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 121,656 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:26 AM

Isn‘t there that chance that Foster could have paid her off to change her story so he does not get convicted and lose his high paying job?

Seeing she already spent time in prison for lying about another guy beating her. No

#11 vuduchile

vuduchile

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,544 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:58 AM

Seeing she already spent time in prison for lying about another guy beating her. No

He should be sentenced to 6 months for utter stupidity.

Why would anyone get involved with a chick like that?

Its less of a gamble to bang a chick with AIDS.

#12 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 121,656 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:01 PM

He should be sentenced to 6 months for utter stupidity.

Why would anyone get involved with a chick like that?

Its less of a gamble to bang a chick with AIDS.

:doh: :rolleyes:

I guess he should have run a background check :wacko:

#13 vuduchile

vuduchile

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,544 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:14 PM

:doh: :rolleyes:

I guess he should have run a background check :wacko:

One night stand, or occasional booty call I can see.

But this was his gf. Who the hell has a gf and doesnt know she did time?

#14 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 121,656 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:21 PM

One night stand, or occasional booty call I can see.

But this was his gf. Who the hell has a gf and doesnt know she did time?

background check?

#15 vuduchile

vuduchile

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,544 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:23 PM

background check?

Maybe not a bad idea if youre a millionaire pro athlete.

#16 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 121,656 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:30 PM

Maybe not a bad idea if youre a millionaire pro athlete.

:lol:

I guess it's worth the risk for him to forge her signature

#17 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 121,656 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 10:26 AM

https://twitter.com/...769146295439360

Will NOT face charges :mad:

“We don’t charge domestic violence victims who falsely recant. We empathize with them, we support them, and we advocate for them.”

Snowflake city :(

#18 DonS

DonS

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,862 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:12 PM

https://twitter.com/...769146295439360

Will NOT face charges :mad:

Snowflake city :(

Just the words in that explanation scream insanity "domestic violence victims who falsely recant". If the claim is a focking LIE then how is the lying b1tch a victim???
"37??" -- Dante Hicks