Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson?

Recommended Posts

Gulp, your worst fears have been confirmed. There’s a pic of them holding hands. There’s no hope for humanity anymore.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I stand by my original statement. Pete Davidson makes me which 9/11 was take your son to work day.

GFIAFP prob would have just saved him so the timeline wouldnt change much.
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Ok, I laughed when he hooked up with Grande......but the dude scores Beckinsdale?  Dammmmnnnn, SERIOUS upgrade.....

The only thing hotter than a smoking hot 45 year old................is a smoking hot 25 year old. Plus, Grande doesn't have a kid.

As much as I love Kate, I'm not sure I'd call it a serious upgrade.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cruzer said:

The only thing hotter than a smoking hot 45 year old................is a smoking hot 25 year old. Plus, Grande doesn't have a kid.

As much as I love Kate, I'm not sure I'd call it a serious upgrade.

 

I do not see Grande as holding a candle to Beckinsdale, in fact the comparison is patently unfair. Like comparing a Toyota Celica to a Supra.....  Backinsdale is competing in a higher category.  I am not sure how anyone could get through even a sexual interaction with Grande, I think it might be impossible.....so trite and weird....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grande is pretty young... She could get hotter or blow up like a tick. Kate is smoking but has peaked. Interesting debate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I do not see Grande as holding a candle to Beckinsdale, in fact the comparison is patently unfair. Like comparing a Toyota Celica to a Supra.....  Backinsdale is competing in a higher category.  I am not sure how anyone could get through even a sexual interaction with Grande, I think it might be impossible.....so trite and weird....

I'm not sure when sex with smoking hot, sexy 25 year old spinners became trite and weird - but I'd be willing to risk it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I'm not sure when sex with smoking hot, sexy 25 year old spinners became trite and weird - but I'd be willing to risk it.

Brave man. Take one for the GC team! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×