Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

R. Kelly finally charged with sex crimes against underaged girls

22 minutes ago, Strike said:

He and Racist Smolett can share a cell.

It’s the remix to the constitution 

hot and fresh out the lynching 

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

If only he had let the girls pee on HIM, he'd be President. 

you still think that happened huh? 😲

some nitwit wrote an article and compared Bob Kraft to R Kelly and Harvey Weinstein

1 minute ago, edjr said:

some nitwit wrote an article and compared Bob Kraft to R Kelly and Harvey Weinstein

That is stupid.  Kraft is ten times more deplorable than those guys. 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Well, they've created a world where telling an off color joke is equivalent to forcible DP rape, so 'yeah'.

On 2/22/2019 at 9:23 PM, wiffleball said:

I tell you what, it's been a banner freaking Black history month!

Seriously.  Every day something new. Let's see what Antonio Brown and obj have in store. 

Back when I worked for Nike, we had an event for Spike Lee's basketball movie He Got Game.  Spike and R Kelly were both there.  In between shooting hoops, Kelly was singing songs with one of the 16 yr old clerks.  Looking back now, I guess it's kinda creepy how he was hanging all over her.   

LEAVE R KELLY ALONE! :cry:

I did not know that black men commit crimes. I only thought white police man bad.

Just saw a bit of the Gayle king interview. Perfect timing for her contract negotiations. She did well.

He? Lost his damn mind. 

What the hell? Bucking for section 8?

I'm watching the Gayle King interview. It's on CBS. 

4 hours ago, peenie said:

I'm watching the Gayle King interview. It's on CBS. 

That's Robin Roberts.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, wiffleball said:

That's Robin Roberts.

My sister made this very mistake and I made fun of her relentlessly. 

lets not jump to conclusions.

23 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

H so some idiot, I believe it was a woman, actually posted his bail.

and who is there to greet him and cheer him on? You guessed it, a whole bunch of darkies.

That's the fundamental difference between the Negro and normal people. Normal people of all other races turn their back and shun criminals and Liars and murderers and rapists. But not the Negro. All you have to do is look at the OJ Simpson case to understand my point. Look at the way we shunned Harvey Weinstein and so many others for so much less than what R Kelly has done.

compare Robert Blake or the recent jerks who killed their wives in Colorado vs OJ Simpson.

The Negro is fundamentally incapable of morality. They see any criminality on the part of a black man as some sort of rise against the oppressors. They justify and deny everything. Just as they are doing with our Kelly, just as they are doing with jussie Smollett, Etc.

Asians, Jews, and Normal people all turn their backs on the worst of their kind. The Negroes? Make him into their hero.

sometimes genocide is truly the only kind option.

sig worthy.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c8453a6725251686f

Some fans does not equal all black people. That statement is ridiculous and offensive. 

9 minutes ago, peenie said:

Some fans does not equal all black people. That statement is ridiculous and offensive. 

You know what's offensive?  Black people regularly making up racist attacks.  Why don't you show more offense to that? 

SNL was pretty great about the interview. 😂😁

Glad to see they're finally using Keenan.  ?

Get in here before the usual crew has to tell us how much they hate Saturday Night live and how is so much better 50 years ago. But they don't watch it but they're sure that's the case.

5 hours ago, peenie said:

You and I have had this discussion before. You're right, of course. And wrong.

The whole point of a generalization is that there are always going to be exceptions. But you and especially other black folks more than any other minority don't get to keep saying "well not all of us blah blah blah..."

I'm sure there were plenty of black folks who thought OJ was guilty as sin. Just as I'm sure there were some black people who thot Michael Jackson was just quirky.

However, those people didn't line all the overpasses with signs of support and cheering for OJ Simpson. And it wasn't those people that Sheila Jackson Lee was reaching out to when she brought Michael Jackson to the steps of Congress for Christ's sake.

Just like I'm sure there's some black people who chose to educate themselves to learn that Michael Brown was a violent thug whose fingerprints were all over a cop's gun. And that hands up don't shoot was an utter lie. But those people weren't marching en Masse. Those people weren't on CNN screaming and yelling.

Sorry, as long as the reasonable, intelligent, willing to be educated people in any community sit on their hands and keep their mouth shut while for every one of them there's a thousand idiots making noise and rioting? The excuse that "well it's not all of us!" Just doesn't carry water.

Xxoo, Wiff

• Like 1

Seems to me, no matter what race you are, probably the most racist thing I can think of is 2 say and or think "I don't care if he or she committed the crime. They have the same skin color as me so I'm going to support them regardless!"

You sure as hell don't see that in the white or Asian communities. Hell, half the damn white community is losing their damn minds right now because manafort didn't get nearly enough time.

You sure as hell didn't see Jewish communities rallying in support of Bernie Madoff did you?

But we've got prominent African-Americans who are going out of their way to ignore the facts and support guys like jussie Smollett and r Kelly who has a history of the exact same type of crimes for which he is accused.

Why? Because of skin color alone.

How many BlackshTags and  Blacktivists are calling to boycott THEM?

But hey, some white guy jerked into a houseplant.😱😵😤😲

You're mistaken about many things. Your attitude with me is inappropriate. I don't need you or anyone here to lecture me as if I should stand in and represent the black folks you're angry with or those you do not understand. By now you should know ME and discuss issues with me based on my feelings and things I've stated here. I never ever thought OJ was innocent nor have I supported OJ or the verdict. I do believe police brutality exists. I also have a family member and friends who are policemen so I am not blindly on the side of every person shot by a police officer. I have a brain and I can think. I also have the experience of racism. It exists. Despite being liberal I did not jump on the side of Jussie until I learned the facts and condemned him when the truth was revealed. 

When you rephrase your questions to reflect who I am as an individual and not vomit your racial aggressions on me, then I'll answer you.

Until then you know you can suck it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, peenie said:

You're mistaken about many things. Your attitude with me is inappropriate. I don't need you or anyone here to lecture me as if I should stand in and represent the black folks you're angry with or those you do not understand. By now you should know ME and discuss issues with me based on my feelings and things I've stated here. I never ever thought OJ was innocent nor have I supported OJ or the verdict. I do believe police brutality exists. I also have a family member and friends who are policemen so I am not blindly on the side of every person shot by a police officer. I have a brain and I can think. I also have the experience of racism. It exists. Despite being liberal I did not jump on the side of Jussie until I learned the facts and condemned him when the truth was revealed. 

When you rephrase your questions to reflect who I am as an individual and not vomit your racial aggressions on me, then I'll answer you.

Until then you know you can suck it. 

It moved. 

• Haha 1

If they have proof that is one thing, if its just accusations, that is not enough.

We should be no more inclined to  believe accusations without proof here as we would be with Kavanaugh.

It has been shown that people will lie, accuse without proof or merit.  I might suspect him of being guilty, but without proof....nope.....

On 2/22/2019 at 5:00 PM, Drizzay said:

Man do I miss the Chappelle Show.  So much quality. 

Guilty :thumbsup:

If he still believes he can fly, now is the time to do so. 

Another innocent black man goes to prison :thumbsdown: