Sign in to follow this  
rrmcguire

streaming D for week 11....start it up......

Dolphins, they play rams and niners back to back weeks

Good call. They were impressive yesterday, against a more formidable opponent than those two.

Fun to watch, too. :)

• Like 1

I like the pats even if they haven't been great most of the year. Their slate is outrageous. Niners are next. They also have Rams, and Jets 2x are remaining.

And I know I know...the niners usually end up scoring on the backend cuz chip don't care when he scores points.

Oakland has been getting better, I like on Monday Night against Houston. Even with the game being in Mexico.

Love Pats to end the season. I kept them as an extra defense on their bye for this reason. Still would have liked if they were a little better overall this year.

If you had Philly....would you guys still go with streaming instead? They play SEA, GB the next 2 weeks.

I'm a Dolphins fan...so I'm high on their play right now, but we are very compromised in the secondary. We rely on our pass rush 100%.

Not sure if I should drop for them? Any other ideas?

Oh...the Broncos D is available in my league.

Gmen vs the Cutlers

• Like 1

I'm about done with minn

Same here...thought they would be a good fit all year but just terrible after the first half of the season. That putrid offense isn't helping them any.

Steelers. I picked them up last week for this week against Cleveland. I have Denver on bye.

Bills coming off a bye against beleaguered Cincinnati. Dalton looks bad.

Bills coming off a bye against beleaguered Cincinnati. Dalton looks bad.

Last game was a prime time game on the road. Dalton has sucked in prime time and playoff games. I'm not sure the bills D will be fixed after the bye. I would avoid Bills D.

I now have the giants and Miami. Giants at home vs cutler and no alshon sounds great. Miami on the road against first start for rookie. Does anyone think Goff surprises? Fisher won't call plays aggressively no matter how far behind because he wants to preserve confidence. Thoughts.

• Like 1

I grabbed the Goants this week and I'm going to play them again at Clevelamd again next week.