Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Death

Do you think we get to lay around the beach and drink margaritas all day once we get there? Or do you think God will make us start looking for jobs as soon as we arrive?

:mad:

I think it will be something where you move onto something else and you will have no clue you ever existed in this world.

Are you asking what death is like or what heaven is like? Either way, I can't help you. I haven't died yet.

Remember what life was like before you were born?

I betcha that's pretty much what life will be like after you die.

Are you asking what death is like or what heaven is like? Either way, I can't help you. I haven't died yet.

i guess heaven

A lot like sleeping. Just without the dreams

Well if you go out killing the infidels, you get 1000000000000000 virgins once you get there.

Are these dead virgins who once lived on Earth or magical virgins created by God?

I mean, that's a lot of virgins! I think Muslims suck at math.

Based on data I've gathered in extensive experimentation, there seems to be a lot of screaming involved.

Guest Black Label Society

I'm pretty sure that when it's over, it's over.

And if won't 'feel' like anything. HTH.

Remember what life was like before you were born?

I betcha that's pretty much what life will be like after you die.

If I had to take a guess, this would pretty much be it.

I'm pretty sure that when it's over, it's over.

And if won't 'feel' like anything. HTH.

So it's kind of like when the average regular season ends for a Chiefs fan? Sounds about right. :ninja:

Guest Black Label Society
So it's kind of like when the average regular season ends for a Chiefs fan? Sounds about right. :ninja:

Or, what one would imagine sex with Swerski would be like.

Over and feeling nothing. :wall:

A few years ago, I was pronounced dead for a couple minutes, and it seemed so peaceful and nice that I didn't want to come back. Too bad for you folks here that they revived me. :cheers:

I imagine that he|| is having nothing but GF and zmanzzzz threads to read. :cheers:

Do you think we get to lay around the beach and drink margaritas all day once we get there? Or do you think God will make us start looking for jobs as soon as we arrive?

:cheers:

Its like trading a 3rd round pick for Joey Harrington.

that's what i think too.

no jesus, no heaven, or hell...no afterlife.

i guess heaven

Uhm you sure you're headed in that direction? :blink: You may want to start asking questions about the "other" location down south if you're actually inquiring about the after life for yourself.

hth

...or the waking up.

Uhm you sure you're headed in that direction? :blink: You may want to start asking questions about the "other" location down south if you're actually inquiring about the after life for yourself.

hth

:huh:

Hey girlfriend, how's it goin? Dr come back today?

Yes, and a patient was pissed about how one of "my guys" botched up his appointment. He sent a looooong nasty email to the doc, and of course it comes to me with a wtf and fix it, like it's my fault. Seeing one of those emails from the doc first thing in the morning is enough to ruin your week cuz I know in most cases, the patient is manipulating/lying his way to get his way. When things don't go their way, email goes to the doc and doc comes to me and I have to stand up for my guy while the doc is saying fix it. :blink: Happens a few times a year, which is more than enough.

How's it going with you?

Yes, and a patient was pissed about how one of "my guys" botched up his appointment. He sent a looooong nasty email to the doc, and of course it comes to me with a wtf and fix it, like it's my fault. Seeing one of those emails from the doc first thing in the morning is enough to ruin your week cuz I know in most cases, the patient is manipulating/lying his way to get his way. When things don't go their way, email goes to the doc and doc comes to me and I have to stand up for my guy while the doc is saying fix it. :blink: Happens a few times a year, which is more than enough.

How's it going with you?

Well, apparently better than with you. Today I had to deal with this guy that was just pissing me off to no end. Ended up yelling at him over the phone (no, not a client of mine), telling him I had to go and hung up. People like that irritate the shiot out of me.

Right now, I'm just working...

From some of my readings it says dying is easy, being born was the b!tch.

Well, apparently better than with you. Today I had to deal with this guy that was just pissing me off to no end. Ended up yelling at him over the phone (no, not a client of mine), telling him I had to go and hung up. People like that irritate the shiot out of me.

Right now, I'm just working...

Well the day is over with. I always tell the doc, when he's freaking out like his practice is going under because one of his zillion patients didn't get their way, that it's all water under the bridge and I'll handle it. I know the schedulers don't do what the patients claim, so it's always a challenge to give such patients enough to feel ok but not enough to feel like they can get away with this sh1t again cuz they know they are lying/exaggerating, and I'm onto them. I just need to tape record my answer to doc's perfectionistic/unrealistic/type A personality spasms which once he hears the reality as I explain it to him (again), he's fine. He is soooo into customer service and anyone not happy sets him on fire, which comes back to me to "fix." And so here we go again. :blink: Luckily this happens a handful of times a year or I'd be gone by now. :huh:

A few years ago, I was pronounced dead for a couple minutes, and it seemed so peaceful and nice that I didn't want to come back. Too bad for you folks here that they revived me. :bench:

We can fix that.

Actually, I done bonked my haid a number of years ago, and there was a wheatfield with peaceful music. It was great.

:blink:

When I woke up, I was ###### pisseld. :huh:

Uhm you sure you're headed in that direction? :lol: You may want to start asking questions about the "other" location down south if you're actually inquiring about the after life for yourself.

hth

Not to toot my own horn or nuthin, but I'm one of the most considerate, gentle, kind, caring, loyal, faithful, pleasant, humble, thoughtful, appreciative, likable people you will ever meet :mad:

So if I don't make it, quite a few other people are going to have more problems than I will :angry:

I done bonked my haid a number of years ago, and there was a wheatfield with peaceful music. It was great.

:mad:

When I woke up, I was ###### pisseld. :mad:

You must of been lying in front of the TV. That scene is from Gladiator.

Death is like a grilled cheese sammich and a bowl of tomato soup.

It really surprises me how many people believe that when we die, we just die and that's it.

I have a hard time believeing this, as when my brother died I was given so many signs to show me that he was still with us. Completely changed my life and how I live. I'm guessing maybe some of you haven't had anyone that close to you die yet? :mad:

Regardless, it made me change the way I live my daily life, knowing that one day I will have to face the consequences of my own actions here on Earth, and knowing that I want to do everything I can in my short time here to make my brother proud once we meet up again.

Death is like a grilled cheese sammich and a bowl of tomato soup.

so, I guess I'm going to hell. I hate tomato soup. :mad: