Sign in to follow this  
MDC

What's your average weekly alcohol consumption?

12 years on and Ive been a pretty consistent 3 light beers per night and 5-6 on Friday and Saturday. Im going to cut back. I had one last night and even with broken sleep I feel like a million today. Id like to go down to 1-2 tops per weekday and no more than 4 on a Friday / Saturday.

Im getting too old for booze. :(

2 beers or a glass of wine per work week night........ Weekends - no telling.

I must of had at least 8 beers and 2 Deep Eddy vodkas and a Blanton's bourbon yesterday.......... Saturday, at least 12 beers and a vodka or two.

I haven't had a drink in almost 8 months :o

Thats awesome. :cheers:

I'm surprised how many alcoholics there are here even for the GC. Holy sh!t. I use to drink a lot when I was 21-25 but now I rarely drink. I've only had one this year so far on my birthday.

have cut back quite a bit over the past few years. as summer approaches and the weather is getting better i will find myself in the back yard enjoying some beverages and music. on a nice night, maybe 2 drinks. on a day off, with more time... maybe 2-4.

Less than one beer a week.

WOW did that change.

Drink about once a week usually on a Friday, but when I do I don't fock around with just one or two.

About 4-5 glasses of wine per week now.

What does your husband drink?

Grey Goose = Cool looking bottle.

Titos > Goose

• Like 1

I drink vodka cranberry on the golf course... Had two 20oz stiff ones yesterday playing 9, felt great after.... During the week i may have 3-4 beers over the course of the week. If im grilling im drinking a beer but it will rarely be more than 2. i've slowed down alot on the weekday drinking.

I can go weeks withought drinking. I only drinks socially. So if Im alone I might have a drink once in a blue moon. Had a couple beers the other night when we had our fire pit going and had some margaritas on cinco de mayo. Even back in college and the military I only drank wiTh others

I drink vodka cranberry on the golf course... Had two 20oz stiff ones yesterday playing 9, felt great after.... During the week i may have 3-4 beers over the course of the week. If im grilling im drinking a beer but it will rarely be more than 2. i've slowed down alot on the weekday drinking.

jesus, if I drink vodka on the golf course, people are in danger.

I used to bring an empty 20 oz soda filled with vodka and to shots and chase it with diet coke. danger danger danger!

Min 1 glass of bourbon on the rocks per night

jesus, if I drink vodka on the golf course, people are in danger.

I used to bring an empty 20 oz soda filled with vodka and to shots and chase it with diet coke. danger danger danger!

It can be a fine line, which I am fine crossing if its a casual round.

Don't drink on weeknights. Liver, waist line, yada yada, that sort of thing.

Weekends, all bets are off.

Only drank once in last 37 days and that was a bottle of Crown

• Like 1

I only drink beer but I have a hard time drinking just one. If I have one beer, I will end up having five or six. For that reason, Im trying to only drink one night per week. Kinda sucks.

Just curious, has any alcohol ever touched your lips in your life ever?

The director of the maintenance department here claims he has never had alcohol once in his life, he's in his 50s. I don't buy it.

Just curious, has any alcohol ever touched your lips in your life ever?

Only NyQuil on occasion...

• Like 1

The director of the maintenance department here claims he has never had alcohol once in his life, he's in his 50s. I don't buy it.

It just seems excessive and unrealistic unless you lived under a rock. Never a sip of dads beer? Not even a sip of wine or zima in jr high and high school? How do you go through entire life not casually having at least 1 beverage?

30 beers, 5-10 vanilla vodka, sprite with a dash of coke.

Vanilla vodka with Sprite and a dash of coke? I’ll try this if it works.

Vanilla vodka with Sprite and a dash of coke? Ill try this if it works.

its great, right off the boat Irish coworker turned me onto it..called a happy soda.

I can go weeks withought drinking. I only drinks socially. So if Im alone I might have a drink once in a blue moon. Had a couple beers the other night when we had our fire pit going and had some margaritas on cinco de mayo. Even back in college and the military I only drank wiTh others

What about that time you were guarding your place from the clowns? You were pretty lit up that night.

There was never alcohol in my house when I was growing up...

There was never alcohol in my house when I was growing up...

Didn't know boring as Fock was hereditary.

Didn't know boring as Fock was hereditary.

So why does one have to have alcohol to be not "boring"?

So why does one have to have alcohol to be not "boring"?

It's a start.

It's a start.

No it isn't... If one needs to have alcohol in their life to have a fun time, then there is a serious problem...

No it isn't... If one needs to have alcohol in their life to have a fun time, then there is a serious problem...

Serious? So getting a buzz on once in a while when you're having a good time is a serious problem? I don't think so.