Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

Why do people have to be so cruel?

Do some people just get off on being complete ######?

Esp. to people that they have never met?

I just don't get why some people are just so mean and cruel.

:thumbsup:

Sometimes people are mean to express their own pain they feel inside.

Most people on the innernets are not mean to hurt, but to show they are hurting.

my .02

Nag, Nag, Nag ... :banana:

:banana:

If you're speaking of people on message boards like this, its IMO the only source that they could act in such a way.

I've never met you in person, but if I was single, I would SOOOOO have sex with you.

Does that help? :banana:

some people are cruel, some just like the reaction... don't give it to them.

some people are cruel, some just like the reaction... don't give it to them.

Very good synopsis, but inaccurate.

We are all here for a reason. Some just need to find the Light.... :banana:

Funny how some people would go to another bored to talk about some one here. If you have a problem with some one you can at least express it to that person, not to another bored (bringing in a whole group of new people to the dispute). My .02 :banana:

Very good synopsis, but inaccurate.

We are all here for a reason. Some just need to find the Light.... :banana:

ok..pron is fine and dandy..... getting female ff geeks to post pics of themselves is a gift.... doing things that inhibit that is counterproductive. i stopped following that thread so really don't know who posted what, but there is a degree of being an ass that ceases being funny.....

"the point of diminshing ass returns"

wired turn, but I'm cool with both of you and the issues raised..??

I think?

ok..pron is fine and dandy..... getting female ff geeks to post pics of themselves is a gift.... doing things that inhibit that is counterproductive. i stopped following that thread so really don't know who posted what, but there is a degree of being an ass that ceases being funny.....

"the point of diminshing ass returns"

huh?..WHY QUOTE ME? :banana:

i have few probs with anyone ...(don't think that's directed at me) :banana:

just making observations.........

TNG, if you could be a fly on the wall when men play golf, you would have a hint. If you could do the same at the 19th hole, you might get an understanding. The insults are not personnal nor ever taken as such. With men, it is simply a contest to come up with the wittiest insult. If one comes up with a really good one, usually the recipient high fives the originator. It is what we do. If I did not insult my male friends they would think I did not like them anymore.

Example:  A short guy (like 5') in my golf league wore a lime green stocking cap on a cold day.  I yelled to him that he looked like a smurf with the stomach flu.  He laughed his ass off.  When we got in, he complimented me that mine was the "insult of the day."

i have few probs with anyone ...(don't think that's directed at me) :banana:

just making observations.........

np here....im doing my best to fly under the radar is all......

shut up fatty and make me a sammich

how do you like me now biotch :banana:

TNG, if you could be a fly on the wall when men play golf, you would have a hint. If you could do the same at the 19th hole, you might get an understanding. The insults are not personnal nor ever taken as such. With men, it is simply a contest to come up with the wittiest insult. If one comes up with a really good one, usually the recipient high fives the originator. It is what we do. If I did not insult my male friends they would think I did not like them anymore.

Example:  A short guy (like 5') in my golf league wore a lime green stocking cap on a cold day.  I yelled to him that he looked like a smurf with the stomach flu.  He laughed his ass off.  When we got in, he complimented me that mine was the "insult of the day."

this is how is see....... show weakness and it's sharks smelling blood. there are always lines...and lines will get crossed, but think 95% of stuff on here is done out of fun.

Must of been a slow day for the insults. :thumbsdown:

people are cruel for the same erason other people seek attention, its human nature. not to mention hilarious.

Must of been a slow day for the insults. :thumbsdown:

i know... i guess i would have went more with the elf angle

i know... i guess i would have went more with the elf angle

You have to remember, big dog is REALLy old and old people arent funny. he was prolly yelling it at another OLD guy who also wasnt funny so it all worked out

exactly.

it's what men do.

now what does that say about me?

:blink:

NG-will you ever let go of this?

Kind people are forgiving.

I'm sorry if people were mean to you. That sucks. Oh no - and to top off an already bad week, it looks like you sat on a plate of cottage cheese. Oh, you poor dear, that'll certainly stain your pants.

What? You're wearing shorts? :blink:

:blink:

Do you have a specific instance that you are speaking about? You sort of have to take a look at each situation to make that determination rather than just generalizing.

Do you have a specific instance that you are speaking about? You sort of have to take a look at each situation to make that determination rather than just generalizing.

No, nothing specific.

I do realize that each situation is different, however, there are times where some people are just ALWAYS mean.

:doublethumbsup:

I think she is upset about a few threads at TDZ.

Do some people just get off on being complete azzholes?

are you being facetious? this is a pretty obvious answer and that answer would be yes.

are you being facetious? this is a pretty obvious answer and that answer would be yes.

Shut up you stupid fockface. :doublethumbsup:

I think she is upset about a few threads at TDZ.

Oh, I will be right back. I have been remiss in visiting TDZ lately. :doublethumbsup:

ETA: What exactly was so mean about those threads? I think that someone is a little too sensitive.

I don't know. I've been meaning to ask YOU that exact question.... :huh:

I don't know. I've been meaning to ask YOU that exact question.... :huh:

If we wanted to get feedback from a huge forehead, we would have called you directly. :thumbsup:

Until then, keep your tilted head out of this discussion!

:alsonotreally:

If we wanted to get feedback from a huge forehead, we would have called you directly. :huh:

Until then, keep your tilted head out of this discussion!

:alsonotreally:

If you don't start being nice to me, I may have to come over there and head but the fock out of you directly..... :thumbsup:

:alsoreallylol:

What do you expect? FFT is full of meatheads. The nonstop ribbing is the online equivolent of snapping someone in the ass with your towel in the locker room, and incidently FFT is just that ghey. It's an almost uniformly white, upper middle class collection of ex-fratboys and latent h0mos, full of bragging groupthink and retarded sexuality. Everyone here takes their share of bullsh1t but you're going to get it worse if you're female, non-white or not part of the FFT Borg. My advice is to either talk less or take it less personally when you get the attention you attract. HTH!