Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Do you hate people?

It seems people are becoming more and more stupid everyday. Especially Americans.

People, as a general rule, really really suck.

:pointstosky:

It seems people are becoming more and more stupid everyday. Especially Americans.

:D

Especially the one's that incorrectly use "more stupid" instead of the correct "stupider".

Let us know if you need help with "irony".

I go walking down the street,

I take a look at the sheep,

I say to myself it just can't be

Its sad but ture!

Most People Are D1cks

Most People Are D1cks

Most People Are D1cks

Most People Are, People are,

People are D1cks

D1CKS - D1CKS - D1CKS

I see the rich, I see the poor.

Look at the old, and the young.

I say to myself it just can't be

Its sad but true!

Most People Are D1cks

Most People Are D1cks

Most People Are D1cks

People are D1cks

D1CKS - D1CKS - D1CKS

Well all these people! I'm surrounded!

I'm focking trapped! WE ALL ARE.

Its sad but true!

Most People Are D1cks

Most People Are D1cks

Most People Are D1cks

People are D1cks

D1CKS - D1CKS - D1CKS

:pointstosky: :D :D

Especially the one's that incorrectly use "more stupid" instead of the correct "stupider".

I believe either one is acceptable.

And if not, well then I hate myself too....... :D

I believe either one is acceptable.

And if not, well then I hate myself too....... :D

I hate myself for pointing it out.

People, as a general rule, really really suck.

100% Agreed.

you shouldn't have put an apostrophe in 'one's' HTH

alsoihateyou

Fock yes.

I didn't think that I hated people, but I truly do. They are rude, loud, obnoxious and don't give a sh!t about anyone but themselves. I am talking about how you're driving behind someone that's on their phone, swerving in and out of the lane, not paying ANY attention to the fact that they might KILL someone. OR...when I am paying for stuff at Walmart or Target and the person ringing up my sh!t says, "This looks cool..." and stands there an looks at a magazine that *I* am buying...or comments that my total is A LOT.

***I was at Target yesterday buying some lingerie/intimate items...and the clerk says, "Wow, how did your total get to be so much, you didn't buy that many things!!!" Well, the items I bought were $20 each, and I bought 4 of them. She then said, "Oh! Must have been these..." and holds up one of the items.

WTF do you care how much I am spending in your damn store? I am keeping you focking employed aren't I?

Jeebus.

Duh. Does the pope sh!t in the woods? :argue: :mad:

Duh. Does the pope sh!t in the woods? :mad: :thumbsup:

The bear wearing that funny hat now makes sense to me. Thanks! :argue:

I like you PB. :thumbsup:

Fock yes.

I didn't think that I hated people, but I truly do. They are rude, loud, obnoxious and don't give a sh!t about anyone but themselves. I am talking about how you're driving behind someone that's on their phone, swerving in and out of the lane, not paying ANY attention to the fact that they might KILL someone. OR...when I am paying for stuff at Walmart or Target and the person ringing up my sh!t says, "This looks cool..." and stands there an looks at a magazine that *I* am buying...or comments that my total is A LOT.

***I was at Target yesterday buying some lingerie/intimate items...and the clerk says, "Wow, how did your total get to be so much, you didn't buy that many things!!!" Well, the items I bought were $20 each, and I bought 4 of them. She then said, "Oh! Must have been these..." and holds up one of the items.

WTF do you care how much I am spending in your damn store? I am keeping you focking employed aren't I?

Jeebus.

On one of those city sites, all the people who had moved to Sac noted that people are rude and seem bitter here, it's just not a friendly environment. I've lived here all my life except for a stint in the rural south so it's hard to tell.

About hating people, people get on my nerves a lot, mostly strangers, but I probably inadvertently am one of those strangers for someone else. All the potential hate gets reasoned away.

Fock yes.

Jeebus.

I think you were living an SNL skit...

I can honestly say that I don't hate a single person that I know. :(

I hate people like you, honestly. :dunno:

• Like 1

I hate people like you, honestly. :dunno:

That's just jealousy because I shot a load on your wife's tramp stamp. :(

I really do and mainly when I'm in a check out line with at least 2 fat loud black women talking and yelling at the top of their lungs to each other...to their kids...to their boyfriends to go get them that one last item they forget.

That's just jealousy because I shot a load on your wife's tramp stamp. :headbanger:

What did I get jealous about ? :banana:

• Haha 1

generally speaking, no..... but there seems to be a lot more selfishness going on. people being entitled and oblivious to others ticks me off... whether driving (ie: on a 4 lane highway- 2 each direction...people camping in the left lane at 60 in a 65...so no one passes... i could list a lot in the driving category), or in grocery stores (ie: people leave cart right next to another one...not letting people get by), or in malls (ie: 3 people walking side-by-side-by-side; or when they come out of stores without looking; or walk against the flow of everyone else in that direction).

it's about common courtesy...which is getting less common.

What did I get jealous about ? :headbanger:

That she made you spoon her afterwards without cleaning it off. :banana:

Couldn't have been stated any better.

technically "yes" but i don't consider minorities people.

:cheers:

On 5/11/2007 at 9:14 AM, IndyTom said:

I wish this guy still posted here.

On 5/11/2007 at 10:51 AM, TheNewGirl said:

Fock yes.

Jeebus.

I like you more now.🍆

• Haha 1

I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people.

There are times when I... I look at people and I see nothing worth liking. I want to earn enough money I can get away from everyone.

I don't want to talk about those things. I see the worst in people, Henry. I don't need to look past seeing them to get all I need. I've built up my hatreds over the years, little by little. Having you here gives me a second breath of life. I can't keep doing this on my own... with these, umm... people.

• Thanks 1

i honestly believe people reflect their leader. 

we see it in sports where the team reflects the head coach.  a great coach can take a bunch of losers and turn them into winners.  a bad coach can run a team into the ground fast.  but it really does work in real life.  i can take control of a room with my personality.  sometimes ill meet someone really angry and upset and just ignore all of his anger and try to be helpful and pleasant.  it takes about 20 minutes or so but they really will stop being a piece of shiit and start to follow me and become happy and pleasant as well because i left them no other choice if they want to interact with someone.  it was shocking the first time i tried it and it worked.  i can do it to a room now.  it feels like a superpower.  try it!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I don't hate people. I hate groups of people; particularly those that have a societal connection (race/religion/political ideology/sports fandom).  An overwhelming majority of people are actually decent enough folk when they're alone.

This thread aged well.  I got money that says he would love people from 2007 compared to today.

I know I would.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zsasz said:

I don't hate people. I hate groups of people; particularly those that have a societal connection (race/religion/political ideology/sports fandom).  An overwhelming majority of people are actually decent enough folk when they're alone.

Please post more.

If you drink and laugh, ya alright. Everybody else needs to be fed to the lions. 

On 5/11/2007 at 7:51 AM, TheNewGirl said:

Fock yes.

Jeebus.

My feelings haven't changed. 

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

My feelings haven't changed. 

If that happened in 2022, they'd add insult to injury by asking if you wanted to round up to feed the focking children, help some local loser graduate, etc.

• Like 1