Sign in to follow this  
Hurricane Ditka

Bad News

Bad news today ya'll. My two year daughter that has Down Syndrome has to get neck surgery to correct a "compression" that is at the top of her neck. This is causing something called head tilt and pressure when she is laying on her back.

I am sure the great doctors at the Seattle Childrens Hospital will take care of her and fix.

Prayers would be great! If you don't have a faith just say something nice for me and my family.

Bad news today ya'll. My two year daughter that has Down Syndrome has to get neck surgery to correct a "compression" that is at the top of her neck. This is causing something called head tilt and pressure when she is laying on her back.

I am sure the great doctors at the Seattle Childrens Hospital will take care of her and fix.

Prayers would be great! If you don't have a faith just say something nice for me and my family.

hope all goes well.

you should visit sawilson, I hear she lives in Tacoma :rolleyes:

Good luck, hope everything goes well.

Wow Ditka. So freakin sorry to hear that. God Bless you and your family during this difficult time. Keep the faith and just know that this too shall pass. Prayers have begun. I am in a prayer group every morning at work and I will put you at the top of the list tomorrow morning.

i have a four yr old daughter, i dont pray much but ill definitely pray for your daughter.

hang in there. give her a kiss for me, bro.

Your family needs you to be strong at this time. Keep your head up because this will soon be a thing of the past. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Keep a :huh: on your face. It will be ok. :bench:

First thing I thought when I read title was boobage exploded...thankfully not :bench:

T & P's to daughter and family :huh:

I am sorry to hear that. I don't really play, but I'll be sending good wishes your way.

Wow, sorry to hear, brutha! I'll send one out for her and your family tonight! Keep the faith! :blink:

Ditka, all positive thoughts for you and your family.

sorry to hear that....

my best to your family...stay tough...

hopefully she will come out of it...healthy...happy and a seahawks fan...

Positive thoughts for your daugher and a raise of the wine glass for you HD ;)

Best wishes, you big Ditka. We'll be thinking of your lil one.

Sending you positive thoughts.

When I read the title - my first reaction was I hope its not about a kid - cause that just breaks my heart.

While I'm not the praying type - your family will be in my thoughts. truly wishing for the best of health and continued happiness!

Will definitely pray for you, your daughter and family Ditka.

God Bless.

Thanks all. Very solid.

I will keep you posted as this goes on, next week we meet with the surgeon, week after they are planning the procedure. I guess she will be in a halo for a couple weeks after.

I couldn't even imagine if one of my kids was going through a surgery like that. You must be a wreck. You have the prayers of my whole family. God Bless and speedy recovery. Keep us informed when you get a chance.

Thanks all. Very solid.

I will keep you posted as this goes on, next week we meet with the surgeon, week after they are planning the procedure. I guess she will be in a halo for a couple weeks after.

Radar love to your little girl :cheers: :dunno:

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sending out my prayers to you and your family. <_<

Thanks all. Very solid.

As someone who's had the halo, it's the suck. GB your little one.

My thoughts and prayers are with your daughter and your family. May God shed his everloving light on you.