Sign in to follow this  
naomi

Random Thoughts

We could use one of these.

I don't have a good one at the moment. Just want to inaugurate the thread.

Oh God, I gotta get out of here. Class starts in six minutes and I have to take a piss.

I watched Terms of Endearment yesterday and today my eyes hurt from crying. I hate that I'm a sensitive dude.

Why do the mentally retarded have such a tough time finding pants that are the right length? :(

Why does my 10 year old daughter wait until it's exactly time to head to the bus stop, before heading back up to her room to grab a bunch of irrelevant BS to take to school. If she was an adult, I'd perform a hoarding intervention.

None of these thoughts are "random". People misuse that word.

Lately most of my shits have been runny and inconsistent. I may need to visit a doctor.

The average man's beard would grow 28 feet long if they never shaved in their life.

They should remake the movie Home Alone, and keep Joe Pesci as one of the burglars but use the character Joe Pesci plays in Goodfellas instead.

Comedy Gold

Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of American life.

Why do the mentally retarded have such a tough time finding pants that are the right length? :(

The length varies depending on how much crap we have stored in our diapers. :wave:

Adam Levine might have the best male voice in music today.

Then again, he might not.

How come whichever line I get in at the grocery store, it ends up being the slowest one?

How come after the first time they converted a movie into a CD, they couldn't look at all the computer numbers and say "oh I see, that's how the numbers make a movie look. Well let's digitally make our own movie-stars/sets and it'll look as real as a regular movie."

Are there simply too many 0's and 1's in computer numbers to make any sense out of it? I'm not talking about "digital animation", I'm talking about making movies that look real. I predict someday there'll be digital movie stars who don't really exist.

I watched Terms of Endearment yesterday and today my eyes hurt from crying. I hate that I'm a sensitive dude.

Hey...I was married to Debra Winger in that movie!

The length varies depending on how much crap we have stored in our diapers. :wave:

Is that what is happening in the "hood"?

"Stewardesses" is the longest English word that can be made using only the left hand when touch typing.

I don't want to know what you're doing with your right hand.

Hey...I was married to Debra Winger in that movie!

lol. You're right

You can "pop" your ears by closing your nose and mouth and trying to blow.

Since I had a saliva gland removed when I try to do that the air doesn't try to go out of my ears. Instead the air goes out via my right eyeball. It is now tough for me to hear after flying or after driving over a continental divide since I have no way to change the air pressure in my ears.

Why do they only sell cigarettes in packs of 20? I would think there would be a market for selling them in packs of 5....like to 20-something women, who don't want to wake up the next morning with left over smokes and feel "obligated" to smoke the rest of them. :dunno:

It's not rape if you love her

girls actually pee forward, when they're standing. why do they bother sitting down?

Why do some people in airports have such a hard time with the word "everything"? Yes, “remove everything from your pockets” includes: your glass, your nifty little notebook in your shirt pocket, your wallet, your keys and the 5 hundred little pieces of paper you have inexplicably shoved into your pocket.

girls actually pee forward, when they're standing. why do they bother sitting down?

If they attempt to pee standing up. the uthrethra is tucked inside their flaps. It would squirt out, but not before being blocked by other skin. More piss would trickle down their legs than would actually squirt out forward.

The sitting down with their legs open on the toilet, opens them up. moving the inner and outer flaps away for a clear, unobstructed tinkle.

I know, I have pictures. ;)

It's not rape if you love her

Its not rape if you paid for dinner.

I didn't think there could be a corporate mascot creepier than the Burger King until they hired Steven Tyler.

If they attempt to pee standing up. the uthrethra is tucked inside their flaps. It would squirt out, but not before being blocked by other skin. More piss would trickle down their legs than would actually squirt out forward.

The sitting down with their legs open on the toilet, opens them up. moving the inner and outer flaps away for a clear, unobstructed tinkle.

I know, I have pictures. ;)

Ahh, that makes sense. I thought maybe it was more of an aim thing. Then I started really thinking and wondered if they sometimes got pee on their faces when they were sitting? That lead to my discovery about why they use so much damn toilet paper!

I could make a roll last 2-3 weeks, when I was single. Now between my wife and daughter, I go through at least 1 a day!