Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Do you hate fat people too?

This morning I'm walking from the car to work and there's this massively fat girl in front of me. She can't be older than early 20s or taller than 5"5 or so and she was definitely pushing 3 bills. She was so focking fat that she sort of waddles side to side instead of walking straight ahead. Her ass was so wide it blocked off all the foot traffic and I had to walk at this pace behind her for a full city block. This didn't stop her from wearing low rise jeans with her blubber muffin top spilling over the sides. :cry:

How the hell do people let themselves get this way? :dunno:

How did you let yourself get to the point where you enjoy a sweaty ball sack on your lips :dunno:

Some people a born to be fat, some like you are born to crave cack.

Why ya gutta discriminate ?

I was born to win threads.

This morning I'm walking from the car to work and there's this massively fat girl in front of me. She can't be older than early 20s or taller than 5"5 or so and she was definitely pushing 3 bills. She was so focking fat that she sort of waddles side to side instead of walking straight ahead. Her ass was so wide it blocked off all the foot traffic and I had to walk at this pace behind her for a full city block. This didn't stop her from wearing low rise jeans with her blubber muffin top spilling over the sides. :cry:

Food Stamps

Shocking, considering you can go to a restaurant in my town and get a corndog as side dish.

Shocking, considering you can go to a restaurant in my town and get a corndog as side dish.

WTF is a corndog ???

Is it just me or does it seem like really fat people are also really inconsiderate? Like.... if you are in the grocery store and there is a giant fat person who is taking up most of the space in between the tomatoes and the onions so you can't get around them, they don't even make an attempt to move their giant asses so you can try to squeeze by. They just stand there taking up the whole damn aisle taking their sweet old time like they have made their claim on their giant piece of store real estate and nobody is going to make them move until they are ready.

Can size!!!!!!!!!

Is it just me or does it seem like really fat people are also really inconsiderate? Like.... if you are in the grocery store and there is a giant fat person who is taking up most of the space in between the tomatoes and the onions so you can't get around them, they don't even make an attempt to move their giant asses so you can try to squeeze by. They just stand there taking up the whole damn aisle taking their sweet old time like they have made their claim on their giant piece of store real estate and nobody is going to make them move until they are ready.

They're too g0d damned fat to move their body out of the way. To a regular person it's no big deal to move a couple feet over; to a super fat person that takes a fockload of inertia. And they don't have much energy since they're in extremely poor health.

I avoid 'em like the plague in grocery stores. Seriously, if there's one like that in an aisle I will just go to a different aisle, then come back around when they've (hopefully) moved on to block a different aisle.

They're too g0d damned fat to move their body out of the way. To a regular person it's no big deal to move a couple feet over; to a super fat person that takes a fockload of inertia. And they don't have much energy since they're in extremely poor health.

I avoid 'em like the plague in grocery stores. Seriously, if there's one like that in an aisle I will just go to a different aisle, then come back around when they've (hopefully) moved on to block a different aisle.

Remove "fat" with "black" and we have ourselves a man that tries to hard.

You are without a doubt the nicest man on the net.

Re: The Grocery Store: I guess my spin would be I hate slow and/or inconsiderate people. - Fat or otherwise.

You know, morons that walk through the doorway and then just stop cold looking around. - Uh yeah, 'cause God knows there's NO way anyone else could be walking through that same doorway.

And, people who just don't move very fast. Fat, thin - doesn't matter. Though, Black wimmen seem to be the worst. - Like they're showing kind of 'tude by moving at the speed of an iceberg. And women shopping in general - they just completely zone the F out. The'll stop dead in their tracks right in the middle of an aisle. Uh yeah, it's just you all alone here in this store...

But not just them - the latest is the Blackberry Zombie Klan. Okay jerkoff, if you can't read and walk at a normal pace, pull the hell over, get outta the way and let us normal people walk at a decent pace.

I honestly don't get how people can move so focking slow. I honestly think we should be entitled to just shove them hard right in the back.

Is it just me or does it seem like really fat people are also really inconsiderate? Like.... if you are in the grocery store and there is a giant fat person

or how about when said giant fat person is piloting the store's motorized cart because they are too fat and focked up to walk :thumbsdown:

Fat peoples should band together and demand that heathly is the new word meaning fat

Hey what the hell, redefining words seems to work for other groups :)

Fat peoples should band together and demand that heathly is the new word meaning fat

:thumbsup:

you people are fattyaphobes.

Like fat people buy vegetables or other fresh produce. :rolleyes:

If you said frozen pizza aisle or something like that, i was with you.

You should lead the charge, fatty. :thumbsup:

MDC, you should seek counseling. It's not healthy to hate yourself so much. :wave:

What I want to know is do any of these people own a mirror? I mean the clothing that these people wear is beyond belief. Spandex, leggings, tank tops, cutoff shirts... WTF? YOU'RE FAT! No one wants to see that!

What I want to know is do any of these people own a mirror? I mean the clothing that these people wear is beyond belief. Spandex, leggings, tank tops, cutoff shirts... WTF? YOU'RE FAT! No one wants to see that!

They own those fun house mirrors. :dunno:

Boobs on good lookin womens - Hot

Back boobs and fat womens - Puke

They wear them precisely so that they don't have to constantly get new clothes as they expand. Gained ten pounds? No problem, the spandex isn't quite busting at the seems yet and the jelly rolls just slide a little further out of your tube top :cry:

They're at the top of my list. I especially enjoy how they somehow get a hold of handicap stickers so they can park up close at work. I call them them handifat. We actually had one slob at work write into the company forum and complain about the new furniture in the cafeteria. Seems the new chairs had arm rests where the old ones didn't, and now she couldn't fit her fat ass into them. And they affect everyone around them with even the little details. When we go out to eat with my wife's obese mom, finding the correct table turns into an all day event. It's also fun to hear them make excuses as to why the weight came on. "Troy honey, once my knees went bad, that's when the weight really showed up". Uh right, reverse that please.

If it's not OK to hate one group, then it's not OK to hate any. If it is OK to hate a group, then you can't knock someone else for their hate. You can't have it both ways.

If it's not OK to hate one group, then it's not OK to hate any. If it is OK to hate a group, then you can't knock someone else for their hate. You can't have it both ways.

But they did it to themselves. :dunno:

I feel sorry for them, only hate them when they sit next to me.

They wear them precisely so that they don't have to constantly get new clothes as they expand. Gained ten pounds? No problem, the spandex isn't quite busting at the seems yet and the jelly rolls just slide a little further out of your tube top :cry:

I'm not buying that excuse. Couldn't the same thing be accomplished with baggy clothing? I think they suffer from body dismorphic syndrome, but in reverse. It's the only explanation I can think of on why someone that fat would dress like they're a size 2.

No discriminating against black or gay people but it is perfectly fine to discriminate against fat people. Interesting. What about fat black people can we hate them or no?

But they did it to themselves. :dunno:

Not in all cases. Many can lose weight just by eating healthy. But I believe our society pushes cheap quick fatty food as a solution to well balanced meals that take time to prep and cost a little bit more. Its more of a cultural issue than most would like to think.

No discriminating against black or gay people but it is perfectly fine to discriminate against fat people. Interesting. What about fat black people can we hate them or no?

Only if they are conservative, because then they aren't "really" black

Not in all cases. Many can lose weight just by eating healthy. But I believe our society pushes cheap quick fatty food as a solution to well balanced meals that take time to prep and cost a little bit more. Its more of a cultural issue than most would like to think.

It's generally a choice. I like the taste and ease of a McDonalds meal but I almost always choose to obstain because I don't want to be a fatty. Instead I take the time to go to the store, buy fresh foods, cook it up, and do the damn dishes afterward. I sometimes enjoy that stuff but it can be a major pain in the ass when I don't have much timd or energy. But the reward is being healthy.

Same goes for exercise. If I can walk somewhere or drive, I'll choose to walk whenever I have the time so I get more exercise. If I'm in some super huge mall parking lot I'll just park far away and walk to the entrance rather than circling the lot for ten minutes like an ahole so I can save myself a hundred yards of exercise. Same goes for the gym--I don't really love going and usually there's other sh!t I'd rather do, but again, I don't want to be fat.

Now where I do see some issues is that it can be pretty darn expensive to eat healthy. Fresh produce, fresh meats & seafood, etc. are not cheap. Still there are probably other options besides taking a bucket of lard home to the family. :dunno:

I'm not proud of my prejudice, just aware of it. As much as I try to have compassion for crapper busting fatties, I can't help but think they're disgusting, slothful and weak-minded. As well as being physically repellent and stinky. :(

I think I may take up bolwing :banana:

Black or gay = something you're born with.

Being a 300-lb. heffer = did it to yourself.

HTH