Sign in to follow this  
George Zimmerman emerges from hiding to rescue someone trapped in overturn truck...

I'll reserve judgement on that until I find out their race.

If it was 4 Africans does that count as one human life?

If it was 4 Africans does that count as one human life?

It involves fractions, man. The FF (who are never wrong, btw) determined that one nergo equals 3/5 of a cracka.

Oh crap, I used to be able to do this... Invert the fraction, solve for X, divide by pi and carry the 1.

I think we need 1 and 2/3 nergos to be saved.

This has got to be one of the most incredible coincidences ever. Man badly needs some good PR after killing a 17 year old; vehicle overturns in front of him mere days after his acquittal presenting a rescue opportunity. It's crazy.

This has got to be one of the most incredible coincidences ever. Man badly needs some good PR after killing a 17 year old; vehicle overturns in front of him mere days after his acquittal presenting a rescue opportunity. It's crazy.

if he was in hiding, how did he see it on a highway?

someone up/down there likes this dude. Probably feel bad for him for being a white/spicola

All he needs is the real racist sh!tbags like obama and holder and guys like you mdc et al to respect the jury, shut up and leave him alone.

:)

All he needs is the real racist sh!tbags like obama and holder and guys like you mdc et al to respect the jury, shut up and leave him alone.

Drobeski for the win!

I can't wait to hear the doctored msnbc version of this 911 call.

"there is a truck burning, let's see if they're black before sending help."

I've said over and over again that the jury verdict must be respected and that he should not be federally prosecuted. However we can still discuss whether he is guilty in a moral sense even though we should all agree that he is not guilty in a legal sense. Kinda like how everyone still sh!t on OJ even though he was acquitted :dunno:

Their car was on fire. He risked his life so that they wouldn"t become a black family.

That's how racist he is.

Ok... that was funny. :D

This has got to be one of the most incredible coincidences ever. Man badly needs some good PR after killing a 17 year old; vehicle overturns in front of him mere days after his acquittal presenting a rescue opportunity. It's crazy

It was a set up, right?

It was a set up, right?

Seems pretty hard to stage a roll-over car accident involving a family of four, doesn't it?

I guess if you wanted to go all BudBro, maybe the accident was real but some sympathetic officer or witness told Zimmerman to high-tail it over there to play hero? But I'm not BudBro. :dunno:

Seems pretty hard to stage a roll-over car accident involving a family of four, doesn't it?

I wouldn't put you loons above thinking that.

In fact, i'll bet that there are already quite a few of you Zimmerman / justice system haters trying to put the pieces together of how he staged it.

In fact, i'll bet that there are already quite a few of you Zimmerman / justice system haters trying to put the pieces together of how he staged it.

clearly you missed earlier in the thread when I drew it out for you

Yeah, I know that's what you were trying to goad me into saying. It was completely transparent but I guess you think you're pretty clever :lol:

Yeah, I know that's what you were trying to goad me into saying. It was completely transparent but I guess you think you're pretty clever :lol:

I'm very clever.

Huffington post comment from Haleyhompstead:

4 minutes ago ( 3:46 PM)

I am not buying this... and if it is true and i was one of the people in the car I would have told him to leave me there.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/22/george-zimmerman-truck-accident-rescue_n_3635628.html

There's a bunch more like it :doh:

Turns out it was a family of four in a burning vehicle...

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/22/19618495-zimmerman-emerges-to-help-family-escape-overturned-car-in-sanford-fla?lite

Police say George Zimmerman helped rescue a family trapped in an overturned vehicle off a Florida highway last week, Zimmerman's first known public sighting since his acquittal in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

The incident occurred on July 17 in Sanford, Fla., near the intersection of Interstate 4 and State Road 46, officials confirmed to NBC News. The rescue was first reported by ABC News.

Zimmerman and another man were assisting a family of four when officers with the Seminole County Sheriff's Office arrived on the scene of the accident. A blue Ford Explorer had traveled off the road and rolled over, according to officials.

Zimmerman and the other man were helping the two children and their parents get out of the overturned vehicle, the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office said. The former neighborhood watch volunteer left the scene after making contact with police and did not witness the crash.

There were no injuries to any of the vehicle’s occupants, according to police.

A Seminole County jury found Zimmerman not guilty July 13 in the death of 17-year-old Martin. Zimmerman said he shot Martin in self-defense on Feb. 26, 2012.

Since then, Zimmerman’s family has said the 29-year-old was in hiding and had received death threats. Zimmerman’s parents said in an interview that they don’t even know where their son is hiding.

The verdict has prompted rallies and protests. Protests in Los Angeles and Oakland, Calif., turned violent as demonstrators called for an overhaul of the justice system and repeal of Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” self-defense law.

I've read a couple versions of the story and don't see anything about a fire or "burning vehicle". :dunno:So maybe the word "rescue" should be changed to "assisted the non injured people to their feet".

We know its not a black famly.the father was there.

They cannot be hispanic because there were only 4 of them.

Once again the Geek Club is all over this. A family of only 4, with father present and they were driving a truck. I'm laying 10-1 it was a white family.

I've read a couple versions of the story and don't see anything about a fire or "burning vehicle". :dunno:So maybe the word "rescue" should be changed to "assisted the non injured people to their feet".

I read a version that said the truck was on fire because it crashed into the cross Zimmerman was burning.

Meanwhile, we haven't heard of Travon doing even ONE good thing since the trial.

He's still just minding his own business, not causing any trouble.

I'd say 'he's kept his nose clean' but for the dirt and worms crawling over it. Really, he hasn't bathed in months.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417

Sanford is located north of Orlando and the crash happened near Kissimmee which is south of Orlando.... in a predominatly Puerto Rican area.

I'm sure he has relatives in that area and is probably living there now. Interesting. I wondered if he was even still in Florida.

Sanford is located north of Orlando and the crash happened near Kissimmee which is south of Orlando.... in a predominatly Puerto Rican area.

I'm sure he has relatives in that area and is probably living there now. Interesting. I wondered if he was even still in Florida.

He should crash with Casey Anthony.

So let me get this right.

George Zimmerman saved 4 Americans.

Barrack Obama watched 4 Americans die in Bengahzi.

George Zimmerman >>>>>>>>>.Barrack Obama