Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Ferguson - Grand Jury has reached their decision.

Brown is dead so his credibility isn't really an issue. The credibility of the witnesses obviously is though, and clearly the grand jury believed the cop's side more. Case over

Which witnesses? :dunno:

The most credible eyewitnesses to the shooting death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., said he had charged toward Police Officer Darren Wilson just before the final, fatal shots, the St. Louis County prosecutor said Monday night as he sought to explain why a grand jury had not found probable cause to indict the officer.

The accounts of several other witnesses from the Ferguson neighborhood where Mr. Brown, 18 and unarmed, met his death on Aug. 9 — including those who said Mr. Brown was trying to surrender — changed over time or were inconsistent with physical evidence, the prosecutor, Robert P. McCulloch, said in a news conference.

I don't necessarily mean this, but in a way, I almost want some poor white doosh reporter to get his butt beat by the yellow-eyed flat-noses. - Just to watch the libruhl, kiss-butt media turn on the black masses.

I would like for all of the press on the scene, white or black, libruh or conservative to get hurt or scared in some way that they never go back to 'being on the scene' "reporting" this sh1t.

Prolly more press than rioters out there. :thumbsdown:

I can't believe the New York Times did that. Focking shameful

Why is that? They aren't supposed to do those kinds if things? News flash Worms: they've done this kind if sh!t before. But those who ignore the media bias like you do and have given them a Fawking free pass have given them the audacity to do sh!t like this. Unreal!

Why is that? They aren't supposed to do those kinds if things? News flash Worms: they've done this kind if sh!t before. But those who ignore the media bias like you do and have given them a Fawking free pass have given them the audacity to do sh!t like this. Unreal!

:rolleyes:

You guys are such angry politically obsessed whack jobs that even when some stupid libtard agrees with you you still have to attack him

mike browns mom....wasn't she preaching peace and calm just before this...

Let's burn it down?

Around the 1:15 mark or so :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

You guys are such angry politically obsessed whack jobs that even when some stupid libtard agrees with you you still have to attack him

What "guys"? I for one appreciated that you saw the NYTimes for the hack rag it is. :cheers:

Why is no one mentioning the real problem ?

The way these kids are raised to be disrespectful thugs.

The police aren't the problem, the parents and the culture are.

Instead we have leaders ignoring the real problem and attacking the fake one.

We are doomed as a society if the real issues continue to be ignored.

The evidence proves this kid was in the wrong and made his own bed, yet they still parade him around as some sort of victim and hero.

Its just baffling

The evidence proves this kid was in the wrong and made his own bed, yet they still parade him around as some sort of victim and hero.

Its just baffling

Brown's step dad should be arrested for inciting riots. :handcuffs:

A white guilt angst teenage friend of mine posted this link on Facebook. The first sentence sets the tone for a bizarro-world interpretation of events. I bolded my favorite sentence; it was hard to choose. :unsure:

Don't call them rioters since they're just taking part in "righteous rebellion" but adhere to the non-violent teachings of Martin Luther King.

Fock, I'm more liberal than most of you guys here, and I want to punch this chick in the face.

Its just baffling

The one guy that did do that who carried any cache with the black community has been exposed as a roofie-pushing serial rapist,

:(

The one guy that did do that who carried any cache with the black community has been exposed as a roofie-pushing serial rapist,

:(

they "uncle tom'd" him way before we knew he was a dirtbag rapist.

As they do with any in the community who dare speak the truth.

They are not looters, they are undocumented shoppers

:first:

The basics don't make any sense, so this big kid strong armed a clerk and committed a petty robbery, then is stopped by a cop for walking down the street, then he attacks the cop? He couldn't be that stupid, but apparently he was.

"undocumented shoppers" lol! That's good!

hth

Did you just :first: your own post? Even gfiafp wouldn't do that

Its just baffling

Some leaders have...the problem is it is not the most vocal leaders in the black community.

And one of their more vocal (as Frank mentioned) is now facing his own issues.

The other problem...is when a black leader speaks up against the culture and so on, they get labeled an uncle Tom or similar things and lose support of that community. (just as you later mention about Cosby) Sad for sure.

Have a friend from High School who has posted after Ferguson and at other times about real leadership and that black men have failed being real leaders for years.

Its just baffling

:slowclap:

Dr. Obeski is winning.

The basics don't make any sense, so this big kid strong armed a clerk and committed a petty robbery, then is stopped by a cop for walking down the street, then he attacks the cop? He couldn't be that stupid, but apparently he was.

Of course they don't, to you, because you are using normal logical thinking of a regular citizen.

Who would just walk in a store, middle of the day, push a store clerk around and steal some blunts?

Who just walks down the middle of the focking street on the double yellow lines?

Stupid ignorant mf'ers who have zero respect for anybody, including the law. So when you put it into that persepctive it makes perfect sense.

Of course they don't, to you, because you are using normal logical thinking of a regular citizen.

Who would just walk in a store, middle of the day, push a store clerk around and steal some blunts?

Who just walks down the middle of the focking street on the double yellow lines?

Stupid ignorant mf'ers who have zero respect for anybody, including the law. So when you put it into that persepctive it makes perfect sense.

:thumbsup:

How many episodes of cops was there in it's 10+ year run, where large black men ran from cops and attacked them and not one of them were shot?

Because there were cameras? Lets ask Ray Rice how he feels about cameras.

How many episodes of cops was there in it's 10+ year run, where large black men ran from cops and attacked them and not one of them were shot?

Nah, they just shot the cameraman.

Because there were cameras?

no ed - it's because there were multiple cops and "friendly" camera people around - the cops on the TV show had numbers and support - they weren't alone and concerned that if the assailant incapacitates you, they will take (and possibly) use your firearm.

Don't know, how many ?

Got a link to any ?

ed is trying to be the contrarian and not blindly support cops.

he's right - not all cops are good people.

but really, it comes down to this: is it believable that the cop was in a situation where he could receive incapacitating or life threatening injuries and have his weapon taken?

Any cop in that situation has a right to fire IMO, regardless of whether the cop is a good guy or not - this kid's behavior was so reckless that even a racist, rotten cop could legally kill him for it.

but really, it comes down to this: is it believable that the cop was in a situation where he could receive incapacitating or life threatening injuries and have his weapon taken?

Any cop in that situation has a right to fire IMO, regardless of whether the cop is a good guy or not - this kid's behavior was so reckless that even a racist, rotten cop could legally kill him for it.

First thing they teach most cops is to never have your weapon taken.

Not all cops are bad guys (or good guys)

Not all black people in convenience stores are thugs

Not all black people protesting are looters

I do think that it is very easy for people to second guess the officer in this case because they weren't there and they have not heard the evidence (just what the media has reported). The grand jury did hear all of the evidence and they decided that there was not even probable cause to charge the officer.

While we need to have fewer shootings by police, we really need to have less crime overall so that people aren't in those situations in the first place.

He did not have his weapon attempted to be taken away till AFTER he used it.

He did not have his weapon attempted to be taken away till AFTER he used it.

was he alone and hit? assaulted? punched buy a large man?

if so, there's no argument that the cop could have been incapacitated.

Allowing that to happen is NOT an option for a cop. EVER.

There was local protests in and around my city yesterday. This college age white dude was holding up a sign that said "Disarm the Police!"

People have gone full retard.

There was local protests in and around my city yesterday. This college age white dude was holding up a sign that said "Disarm the Police!"

People have gone full retard.

I can see it happening. The patrol officers issued pepper spray and tasers while S.W.A.T. and detectives remain armed. It'd be idiotic, but there's plenty of that going around.

And of all days I decide to call out a darkie for cutting me in line, I picked yesterday.

WTF is wrong with me :wall:

Not sure if anyone has seen this on Facebook, but it seems to hit the major points and there is a football tie-in.

Benjamin Watson is a TE for the Saints and this is what he wrote on his Facebook page last night

At some point while I was playing or preparing to play Monday Night Football, the news broke about the Ferguson Decision. After trying to figure out how I felt, I decided to write it down. Here are my thoughts:

I'M ANGRY because the stories of injustice that have been passed down for generations seem to be continuing before our very eyes.

I'M FRUSTRATED, because pop culture, music and movies glorify these types of police citizen altercations and promote an invincible attitude that continues to get young men killed in real life, away from safety movie sets and music studios.

I'M FEARFUL because in the back of my mind I know that although I'm a law abiding citizen I could still be looked upon as a "threat" to those who don't know me. So I will continue to have to go the extra mile to earn the benefit of the doubt.

I'M EMBARRASSED because the looting, violent protests, and law breaking only confirm, and in the minds of many, validate, the stereotypes and thus the inferior treatment.

I'M SAD, because another young life was lost from his family, the racial divide has widened, a community is in shambles, accusations, insensitivity hurt and hatred are boiling over, and we may never know the truth about what happened that day.

I'M SYMPATHETIC, because I wasn't there so I don't know exactly what happened. Maybe Darren Wilson acted within his rights and duty as an officer of the law and killed Michael Brown in self defense like any of us would in the circumstance. Now he has to fear the backlash against himself and his loved ones when he was only doing his job. What a horrible thing to endure. OR maybe he provoked Michael and ignited the series of events that led to him eventually murdering the young man to prove a point.

I'M OFFENDED, because of the insulting comments I've seen that are not only insensitive but dismissive to the painful experiences of others.

I'M CONFUSED, because I don't know why it's so hard to obey a policeman. You will not win!!! And I don't know why some policeman abuse their power. Power is a responsibility, not a weapon to brandish and lord over the populace.

I'M INTROSPECTIVE, because sometimes I want to take "our" side without looking at the facts in situations like these. Sometimes I feel like it's us against them. Sometimes I'm just as prejudiced as people I point fingers at. And that's not right. How can I look at white skin and make assumptions but not want assumptions made about me? That's not right.

I'M HOPELESS, because I've lived long enough to expect things like this to continue to happen. I'm not surprised and at some point my little children are going to inherit the weight of being a minority and all that it entails.

I'M HOPEFUL, because I know that while we still have race issues in America, we enjoy a much different normal than those of our parents and grandparents. I see it in my personal relationships with teammates, friends and mentors. And it's a beautiful thing.

I'M ENCOURAGED, because ultimately the problem is not a SKIN problem, it is a SIN problem. SIN is the reason we rebel against authority. SIN is the reason we abuse our authority. SIN is the reason we are racist, prejudiced and lie to cover for our own. SIN is the reason we riot, loot and burn. BUT I'M ENCOURAGED because God has provided a solution for sin through the his son Jesus and with it, a transformed heart and mind. One that's capable of looking past the outward and seeing what's truly important in every human being. The cure for the Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice and Eric Garner tragedies is not education or exposure. It's the Gospel. So, finally, I'M ENCOURAGED because the Gospel gives mankind hope.

• Like 1

of course he was drafted by the Patriots. :thumbsup:

I can see it happening. The patrol officers issued pepper spray and tasers while S.W.A.T. and detectives remain armed. It'd be idiotic, but there's plenty of that going around.

Who in their right mind would voluntarily sign up to be a cop, in any major city and be unarmed? Part of the problems we have now, and this isn't to degrade police , but most highly intelligent kids go on to be some other profession as a police officer gets little respect even now and its dangerous. So you normally have either A. young people who feel the 'calling' to serve or its in their family or B. young people who don't have much other choice.

You take away their weapons and the gov't would have to hold a freaking Draft for police officers. Nobody would sign up for that.

And of all days I decide to call out a darkie for cutting me in line, I picked yesterday.

WTF is wrong with me :wall:

Many, many things. Lack of people skills, an I.Q. that is solidly into the lower double digits, personal hygene that would clear a subway car in most civilized countries, and most importantly, you :first: you're own posts!! :lol:

Who in their right mind would voluntarily sign up to be a cop, in any major city and be unarmed? Part of the problems we have now, and this isn't to degrade police, but most highly intelligent kids go on to be some other profession as a police officer gets little respect even now and its dangerous. So you normally have either A. young people who feel the 'calling' to serve or its in their family or B. young people who don't have much other choice.

You take away their weapons and the gov't would have to hold a freaking Draft for police officers. Nobdy would sign up for that.

A lot of cops are ex military, so you know they're not very smart to begin with.

Many, many things. Lack of people skills, an I.Q. that is solidly into the lower double digits, personal hygene that would clear a subway car in most civilized countries, and most importantly, you :first: you're own posts!! :lol:

:doublethumbsup: