Sign in to follow this  
Baltimore Police Warn of 'Credible Threat' to 'Take-Out' Law Enforcement Officers...

that is such a legitimate and true statement and really is the underlying issue of it all and why i have not turned on the news to follow this story and why i don't bother to follow any of these stories other than to be just informed enough to be able to comment a little.

drobe, you have asked the million dollar question.

i have no idea why there aren't mass protests over gang violence, drug violence, rapes, robberies, failure of schools, political corruption...the list goes on.

it's easy to be angry at the one, two or five dare i say rare incidences when the police abuse citizens.

the hard question that no one wants to answer is why are the police brutal?

furthermore, how do you expect the police to have a harmonious relationship with people in a city where there is significant amount of crime or where people can only exist because they do criminal things even if they are at heart good people? (as someone said, there no jobs the ghetto but selling drugs is an equal opportunity employer.)

here is my question that i have never been able to solve....why can't some people be poor and still live productive lives in safety and cleanliness?

i've had people tell me that projects used to be nice and fun then it became a urine scented hell hole.

i love newark nj. i don't know why certain people like to destroy and ruin. i don't know. i wasn't that way.

the thing is, all these cities, newark, detroit, los angeles, atlanta, what have you, are filled MOSTLY with people like me.

sadly, the eye sees the drunk, the beggar, the dealer....you don't see the person who works and who cares. they're in their house or apartment being law abiding.

try to remember that! try not to just automatically go into stereotype-they deserve bad treatment because they're poor/black-mode.

also, recognize that there is a history that made this situation.

:thumbsup:

:lol:

Well, if Sharpton said it...it must be ready to happen.

Seriously ..seek professional help.

It is very sad that our Obama backers have no clue that Obama has been talking about a federal police force for years and has taken small steps in that direction. It is even sadder when the uninformed voter tries to speak out.

A nationalized police force won't happen over night, it would never be accepted. Like all Lefty ideas, it must be opportunist and incremental, they must be ready to spread lies and stir up unrest when an opportunity arises in order to achieve their goals. They never let a good catastrophe go to waste.

Today, a new movement is afoot to nationalize our local police by stealth. In the [2009] campaign,Barack Obama advocated “a civilian police to match the size and power of our armed forces.” More recently, Obama advocated enlarging the U.S. Marshal’s Service into a “stability police.” He is being assisted by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

http://www.infowars.com/obama-pondering-national-police-force-again/

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded. - Barack Obama

I guess you losers had no clue what his national security objectives were.

I am sad for our country. :(

Yes, and you should be, we are now a collective of crybabies, whining over every little thing as if these meaningless issues are the "big" problem.

But there is a reason for hope and faith, here is but one of the true leaders, who unfortunately do not get their proper recognition

Yes, and you should be, we are now a collective of crybabies, whining over every little thing as if these meaningless issues are the "big" problem.

I am sad that we live in a country where people think police abuse doesn't matter and folks with a criminal record have no rights. I did want to note the irony if your post above though, since you and drobs are neck and neck for most are outragey crybaby whining.

info wars...

And you want to ever call someone else uninformed...that always brings a laugh old man.

It is very sad that our Obama backers have no clue that Obama has been talking about a federal police force for years and has taken small steps in that direction. It is even sadder when the uninformed voter tries to speak out.

A nationalized police force won't happen over night, it would never be accepted. Like all Lefty ideas, it must be opportunist and incremental, they must be ready to spread lies and stir up unrest when an opportunity arises in order to achieve their goals. They never let a good catastrophe go to waste.

Today, a new movement is afoot to nationalize our local police by stealth. In the [2009] campaign,Barack Obama advocated a civilian police to match the size and power of our armed forces. More recently, Obama advocated enlarging the U.S. Marshals Service into a stability police. He is being assisted by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

http://www.infowars.com/obama-pondering-national-police-force-again/

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded. - Barack Obama

I guess you losers had no clue what his national security objectives were.

Obummer better hurry up - he's got less than 2 years to nationalize the police force! :lol: :overhead:

Obummer better hurry up - he's got less than 2 years to nationalize the police force! :lol: :overhead:

And that's about 18 months longer than Phurfur's expected to be alive

I am sad that we live in a country where people think police abuse doesn't matter and folks with a criminal record have no rights. I did want to note the irony if your post above though, since you and drobs are neck and neck for most are outragey crybaby whining.

I am sad that we live in a country where every single day people starve, kill each other, and spiral further downward economically, but the event that gets days of news attention is the singular act of one or perhaps two police officers. The issues with law enforcement are real.....for every american...and need to be addressed, but this obsession over it is beyond inane. Sadly, this is what sells and what the mentally-impaired buy into, so the real problems prevail and grow, never to be dealt with.

I am sad that we live in a country where every single day people starve, kill each other, and spiral further downward economically, but the event that gets days of news attention is the singular act of one or perhaps two police officers. The issues with law enforcement are real.....for every american...and need to be addressed, but this obsession over it is beyond inane. Sadly, this is what sells and what the mentally-impaired buy into, so the real problems prevail and grow, never to be dealt with.

I think there are people in these bad communities who are working every day to make the neighborhood better through churches, community centers, mentoring etc. They never get any attention because the media prefers to focus on the handful of protestors who get out of hand so folks can sit at home tsk tsking and getting all agitated about black people! :mad:

I also think people are quite capable of multi-tasking and being upset about drugs violence etc and also being pissed when out public servants abuse their position of authority.

I think there are people in these bad communities who are working every day to make the neighborhood better through churches, community centers, mentoring etc. They never get any attention because the media prefers to focus on the handful of protestors who get out of hand so folks can sit at home tsk tsking and getting all agitated about black people! :mad:

I also think people are quite capable of multi-tasking and being upset about drugs violence etc and also being pissed when out public servants abuse their position of authority.

You are almost correct. The media focuses on what they know will sell sponsorship slots, on sensationalism. I will allow that local media will occasionally report on the good works of people, but still focuses on the negative too much.

That people only seem to care about death or injury where a police officer is involved is rather pathetic. They come together, protest, demand "justice", but the swarm of issues confronting them of actual impact get nothing of the like, it shows how little they understand the world and how to get after the things that matter, and it helps explain why they will never emerge into prosperity.

info wars...

And you want to ever call someone else uninformed...that always brings a laugh old man.

Info wars. Infomercials have more credibility. Did you buy gold like they told you?

A nationalized police force won't happen over night, it would never be accepted ,it must be opportunist and incremental.

When you attack the messenger it means you have no argument.

The three blind mice show their reading comprehension again!

A nationalized police force won't happen over night, it would never be accepted ,it must be opportunist and incremental.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

When you post crap from info wars...it means you have no argument.

Unless you can point out the lies and errors in the report you have no argument. Are you saying that is not an Obama quote?

I find it pretty strange that people are saying government largese is to blame for the riots rather than police brutality, a broken education system, widespread poverty, etc.

You think cutting off public welfare is going to stop riots? Well, that is a theory ...

As Obama seeks urban 'investments,' Baltimore got $1.8B from stimulus

The city of Baltimore received over $1.8 billion from President Obama's stimulus law, including $467.1 million to invest in education and $26.5 million for crime prevention.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/05/04/as-obama-seeks-urban-investments-baltimore-got-18b-from-stimulus/?intcmp=latestnews

I wonder what the caring lefties did with all this money?

Unless you can point out the lies and errors in the report you have no argument. Are you saying that is not an Obama quote?

I don't know if it's an Obummer quote. Since you're the one who says it's true, I hope point out the incremental changes that Obummer is puttting in to bring about a nationalized police force so we can see if you have a valid point. At present it seems to me, at this rate, we won't have one until Y3K.

Now, here's what I'm really thinking: it's much more likely you may be taking things out of context and putting word in his mouth because I've already seen you do that a few dozen times already. Also, you have a track record of believing every conspiracy theory you read on the internet.

The people that patronize sites like info wars have been convinced they are renegade journalists. They are mostly shills for some sort of fear based commerce.

My "argument" at this point is...I didn't read the crap as soon as I saw it was from infowars. Alex Jones is the ultimate conspiracy theory hack...no wonder you love the guy and his site.

That people only seem to care about death or injury where a police officer is involved is rather pathetic. They come together, protest, demand "justice", but the swarm of issues confronting them of actual impact get nothing of the like, it shows how little they understand the world and how to get after the things that matter, and it helps explain why they will never emerge into prosperity.

Who is they???

It's not like you are immune to this sort of media influence.

I'm sure you were more concerned about Natalee Holloway than the unnamed girl that went missing in your hometown.

I'm sure your heart broke over the suicide of Robin Williams or Kurt Cobain more than probably a death of your own family member.

How wrapped up were you over the OJ Simpson trial and the murder of Nicole Simpson, people you've never met who have no influence on your life whatsoever.

At least these protestors can draw a line between the death of this young man and officers that police them everyday.

It sounds pretty alarming to me that Freddie's neck was broken.

I don't believe for one single nano second that he purposely hurt himself.

Maybe he had an asthma attack and passed out and was jolted back and forth and then his neck was broken?

Maybe the police were purposely driving rough and that caused him to bang and hit his head?

I don't know, but you seem pretty whacked out of your brain if you think people should just shrug their shoulders and go on about their day and ignore the death of a young person at the hands of the people that should protect them.

Once again, it is wrong to riot, it is wrong to be a criminal.

Police deserve respect and it's sad that inner cities aren't safe havens.

One can have all of the above feeling and yet feel sad for Freddie Gray and hope that if someone was responsible for taking his life (as carrying a knife does not deserve a death sentence, certainly not by the police) that they are brought to justice.

ETA,

There are certain dogs that have been abused that have to be put down as they are unable to be adopted because they are mentally damaged. I would argue that many blacks are suffering from generations of being abused and thus are damaged as well.

InfoWars.... because there is a war on for your mind. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my god, I'm checking out the site now, reading up on this guy. It's so rich. This all perfectly explains the moronic BS he keeps spaying around here - in the war for his mind, he's intentionally surrendered to this nutbag Alex Jones.

Funny how it's always the dumbest people around who are the only ones who get it.

I don't know if it's an Obummer quote. Since you're the one who says it's true,

Goddamm* there's a link to The AntiChrist is here! and I can't get it to load to figure out who the antichrist is. I've a hunch though.... I'm gonna guess it's Obummer. Alternate choices are big money liberal donors like Soros or the California guy. Who it's definatly not is the Koch brothers or Sheldon Adelson.

Goddamm* there's a link to The AntiChrist is here! and I can't get it to load to figure out who the antichrist is. I've a hunch though.... I'm gonna guess it's Obummer. Alternate choices are big money liberal donors like Soros or the California guy. Who it's definatly not is the Koch brothers or Sheldon Adelson.

:first:

I don't believe for one single nano second that he purposely hurt himself.

Maybe he had an asthma attack and passed out and was jolted back and forth and then his neck was broken?

Maybe the police were purposely driving rough and that caused him to bang and hit his head?

Presuming you didn't personally know Gray, how can you be so confident in making that statement? You say a lot of good stuff here, but you are losing me with this. Seriously, how rough would one need to drive through city streets to break someone's neck? Not saying it isn't possible, but not infinitely more possible than him acting in a way to put himself in danger. :dunno:

Oh man, I love infowars. It has the look and feel of a parody site making fun of stupid conspiracy theory sites but it isn't. As it turns out, it really is for people who are really this dumb and believe this cr@p.

Now I understand him completely.

I bet phurfer is one of the people who visits landoverbaptist and wants to discuss gospel and take it seriously.

The people that patronize sites like info wars have been convinced they are renegade journalists. They are mostly shills for some sort of fear based commerce.

They're convinced they have the truth and all the real truth is lies made up by some massive government/media conspiracy. You can't call them cranks or idiots because they've inoculated themselves against such descriptions. And you can't use facts either because said facts are made up by people in the conspiracy. Also being persecuted for their beliefs is part of the deal.

They spin reality into their own web for dimbulbs like Phurfer to believe. He doesn't know enough to be embarrassed. Meanwhile, he's convinced he's the only one with the truth and the rest of us, along with 99.9% of the rest of the planet, are being lied to. It really explains him well.

I wonder how much money they pump out of 'tards like him to keep him 'informed on what's really going on'.

gotta love volty, his commie country wont even let him see video but yet he knows it's bullschit :lol:

you cant make this stuff up folks.

And once again, if you want the actual truth the main stream media won't give you on these cases, go here.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/05/04/marilyn-mosby-vs-the-baltimore-six-the-lies-the-agenda-the-case-for-recusal/

dont forget to shoot the messenger and ignore the message, hacks

gotta love volty, his commie country wont even let him see video but yet he knows it's bullschit :lol:

And once again, if you want the actual truth the main stream media won't give you on these cases, go here.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/05/04/marilyn-mosby-vs-the-baltimore-six-the-lies-the-agenda-the-case-for-recusal/

Godd@mn it! All I get is cr@p like this. I still don't know who the antichrist is. :lol:

I'm still thinking it's Obummer or one of the other two guys I mentioned but it could be a wildcard too like the Islamic State leader or the Ayatollah of Iran.

No shoit. Infowars has more credibility than the Chinese official Web page but don't tell volty that. :lol:

No shoit. Infowars has more credibility than the Chinese official Web page but don't tell volty that. :lol:

they doctored the video :lol:

Presuming you didn't personally know Gray, how can you be so confident in making that statement? You say a lot of good stuff here, but you are losing me with this. Seriously, how rough would one need to drive through city streets to break someone's neck? Not saying it isn't possible, but not infinitely more possible than him acting in a way to put himself in danger. :dunno:

he may have been injured when they were handcuffing him.

if you notice, he couldn't walk to the van, they had to drag him and was unable to even get into the van.

if he was asking for help, clearly he was in pain.

prisoners have been injured this way in the past.

please read this article.

Hacks are people who get their news from infowars and the Conservative Treehouse.

HTH

My guess is that he was badly injured to begin with, handcuffed with no seatbelt. Since there was a mark on his head consistent with a bolt on the back door of the police van, the driver, either accidently or on purpose, pulled out quickly and Gray flew back and hit his head on the back of the van, snapping his neck. Again, just my guess based on the info that is leaking out.

he may have been injured when they were handcuffing him.

if you notice, he couldn't walk to the van, they had to drag him and was unable to even get into the van.

if he was asking for help, clearly he was in pain.

prisoners have been injured this way in the past.

please read this article.

I think this explanation is far more likely than the notion it happened in the van. I think in order to achieve that level of injury by driving violently one would perhaps see other ancillary injuries. When you see these cops handle an arrest they are typically putting a knee on his head, or right into the back. I do not believe they do this with an understanding that the approach could injure, and in fact I think they do it on purpose to create pain.

I have no evidence or other fact to back this up, but I do firmly believe it was done by which ever officer had their knee in his back.

:lol: at dumbeski and NorthernVike sticking up or infowars. Focking retards. :lol:

:lol: at dumbeski and NorthernVike sticking up or infowars. Focking retards. :lol:

link ?

i was referring to colts YouTube video bozo, dumb and gay. Man did you get the schit end of the stick, literally. :(

The Conservative. Lol. Hmmm I wonder what slant they're going to take.

You should really try to read stuff that isn't so biased. You might learn something. You're basically reading RP Illustrated day in and day out.

The Conservative. Lol. Hmmm I wonder what slant they're going to take.

You should really try to read stuff that isn't so biased. You might learn something. You're basically reading RP Illustrated day in and day out.

you should educate yourself and read it, instead of choosing stupid.