Sign in to follow this  
Baltimore Police Warn of 'Credible Threat' to 'Take-Out' Law Enforcement Officers...

Now black neighborhoods will basically hold the city hostage anytime a criminal gets so much as a papercut and the cops arent given the death penalty. The threat of riot will see lots of cases get tried.

But ... this case should be tried. :doh:

But ... this case should be tried. :doh:

Disagree. He accidentally hit his head in a freak way that hurt his spine in the back of the truck. sorry if they didnt strap him into his baby seat, it was an accident. Im sure criminals go in the back of that van every day the exact same way and end up fine.

Also as a complete sidenote...I feel that people with no job who choose to be proffessional criminals and drug dealers like this guy should not have the same rights as normal people.

I am sad for our country. :(

Ever looked into how other countries treat minorities? Besides Great britain, good luck as a minority going anywhere else in the world. Want to be black and go to china, greece, europe, anywhere but africa? Have fun, Racial attacks are prob 5x worse than they are here, if not 10x. Take a nice trip to the middle east where women are treated like dogs and id imagine a black guy would last 5min before getting stoned to death even tho they are practically the same race. USA treats minorities better than prob anywhere.

interesting list of places its absolutely horrific to be black. http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/01/08/8-worst-countries-black-people-travel/

Dang sometimes the knowledge bombs I drop are hiroshima status.

I do sort of hope there was something nefarious going on with this death. If this goes to trial and the evidence can't prove anything and this was an overzealous prosecutor who felt pressure to charge officers and they ultimately are found innocent. The city will burn. It will make the the L.A. Riots look like a picnic. People will perish.

I know this sounds weird, but hopefully there were some bad cops and they get caught and put to justice. That's the best case scenario as the truth.

Because if that isn't what happened, this is bad for everybody. The cops falsely accused due to mob pressure, the city, everybody.

Check out this powerful letter from a cop.

Feelings from a Police Officer....

Today, I stopped caring about my fellow man. I stopped caring about my community, my neighbors, and those I serve. I stopped caring today because a once noble profession has become despised, hated, distrusted, and mostly unwanted.

I stopped caring today because parents refuse to teach their kids right from wrong and blame us when they are caught breaking the law. I stopped caring today because parents tell their little kids to be good or “the police will take you away” embedding a fear from year one. Moms hate us in their schools because we frighten them and remind them of the evil that lurks in the world.
They would rather we stay unseen, but close by if needed, but readily available to “fix their kid.” I stopped caring today because we work to keep our streets safe from mayhem in the form of reckless, drunk, high, or speeding drivers, only to be hated for it, yet hated even more because we didn’t catch the drunk before he killed someone they may know.

Nevertheless, we are just another tool used by government to generate “revenue.” I stopped caring today because Liberals hate the police as we carry guns, scare kids, and take away their drugs. We always kill innocent people with unjust violence. We are called bullies for using a Taser during a fight, but are condemned further for not first tasing the guy who pulls a gun on us.

And if we do have to shoot, we are asked “why didn’t you just shoot the gun out of their hand?” And when one of us is killed by the countless attacks that do happen (but are rarely reported in the mainstream media) the haters say, “Its just part of the job.” I stopped caring today because Conservatives hate us as we are “the Government.” We try to take away their guns, freedoms, and liberty at every turn.
We represent a “Police State” where “jackbooted badge-wearing thugs” randomly attack innocent people without cause or concern for constitutional rights. We are Waco, Ruby Ridge, and Rodney King all rolled into one lone police officer stopping to help change an old lady’s tire. I stopped caring today as no one wants us around, but instantly demands answers, results, arrests, when a crime takes place.

If a crime isn’t solved within the allocated 60 minutes it takes CSI on television, we are inept, incompetent, or covering something up. If we do get “lucky” it was just that and everyone with a Facebook account can post wonderful comments of how “they” would solve the case and how “we” are not nearly as clever.

I stopped caring today because a video of a cop six states away, from a department that you never heard of, screws up and forgets his oath of honor, thus firing up an internet lynch-mob of cop haters even though 99% of us work twice as hard not to end up in the news and to still be “the good guys.” We are “militarized” because we wear body armor and kevlar helmets when shots are fired or rocks thrown at us and carry scary looking rifles even though everyone knows that they are easier to shoot and are more accurate than a handgun or a shotgun.

I stopped caring today because the culture of today’s instantly connected youth is only there to take and never give back. To never accept responsibility for ones actions, but to blame everyone else instead of themselves. To ask “what is in it for me?” versus “what can I do for you?”

To idolize gangsters, thugs, sexually promiscuous behavior, and criminals over hard work, dedication, and achievement. To argue that getting stoned should be a right, yet getting a job or an education is a hassle. To steal vs. earn. To hate versus help. Yes, I stopped caring today. But tomorrow, I will put my uniform back on and I will care again.

Wisconsin police Officer....

• Like 1

Today, I stopped caring about my fellow man. I stopped caring about my community, my neighbors, and those I serve. I stopped caring today because a once noble profession has become despised, hated, distrusted, and mostly unwanted.

I stopped caring today because parents refuse to teach their kids right from wrong and blame us when they are caught breaking the law. I stopped caring today because parents tell their little kids to be good or “the police will take you away” embedding a fear from year one. Moms hate us in their schools because we frighten them and remind them of the evil that lurks in the world.

They would rather we stay unseen, but close by if needed, but readily available to “fix their kid.” I stopped caring today because we work to keep our streets safe from mayhem in the form of reckless, drunk, high, or speeding drivers, only to be hated for it, yet hated even more because we didn’t catch the drunk before he killed someone they may know.

Nevertheless, we are just another tool used by government to generate “revenue.” I stopped caring today because Liberals hate the police as we carry guns, scare kids, and take away their drugs. We always kill innocent people with unjust violence. We are called bullies for using a Taser during a fight, but are condemned further for not first tasing the guy who pulls a gun on us.

And if we do have to shoot, we are asked “why didn’t you just shoot the gun out of their hand?” And when one of us is killed by the countless attacks that do happen (but are rarely reported in the mainstream media) the haters say, “Its just part of the job.” I stopped caring today because Conservatives hate us as we are “the Government.” We try to take away their guns, freedoms, and liberty at every turn.

We represent a “Police State” where “jackbooted badge-wearing thugs” randomly attack innocent people without cause or concern for constitutional rights. We are Waco, Ruby Ridge, and Rodney King all rolled into one lone police officer stopping to help change an old lady’s tire. I stopped caring today as no one wants us around, but instantly demands answers, results, arrests, when a crime takes place.

If a crime isn’t solved within the allocated 60 minutes it takes CSI on television, we are inept, incompetent, or covering something up. If we do get “lucky” it was just that and everyone with a Facebook account can post wonderful comments of how “they” would solve the case and how “we” are not nearly as clever.

I stopped caring today because a video of a cop six states away, from a department that you never heard of, screws up and forgets his oath of honor, thus firing up an internet lynch-mob of cop haters even though 99% of us work twice as hard not to end up in the news and to still be “the good guys.” We are “militarized” because we wear body armor and kevlar helmets when shots are fired or rocks thrown at us and carry scary looking rifles even though everyone knows that they are easier to shoot and are more accurate than a handgun or a shotgun.

I stopped caring today because the culture of today’s instantly connected youth is only there to take and never give back. To never accept responsibility for ones actions, but to blame everyone else instead of themselves. To ask “what is in it for me?” versus “what can I do for you?”

To idolize gangsters, thugs, sexually promiscuous behavior, and criminals over hard work, dedication, and achievement. To argue that getting stoned should be a right, yet getting a job or an education is a hassle. To steal vs. earn. To hate versus help. Yes, I stopped caring today. But tomorrow, I will put my uniform back on and I will care again.

Stupid cop :thumbsdown: He forgot to add this to the bottom of his rant:

*drops mic*

Cause he nailed it.

Anyone else keep getting emails from people replying to this topic? How the hell do I stop it?

I do sort of hope there was something nefarious going on with this death. If this goes to trial and the evidence can't prove anything and this was an overzealous prosecutor who felt pressure to charge officers and they ultimately are found innocent. The city will burn. It will make the the L.A. Riots look like a picnic. People will perish.

I know this sounds weird, but hopefully there were some bad cops and they get caught and put to justice. That's the best case scenario as the truth.

Because if that isn't what happened, this is bad for everybody. The cops falsely accused due to mob pressure, the city, everybody.

Still pushing that angle, huh? :lol:

Anyone else keep getting emails from people replying to this topic? How the hell do I stop it?

Uh oh, you've caught the dreaded Mike FFToday virus. There is no stopping it :(

Still pushing that angle, huh? :lol:

I'm not pushing an angle. Can you read? :dunno:

Unlike you, I wasn't there nor know all what happened. I guess you do. My point is that I really do hope the prosecutor is right, that this was a case of "bad cops". And I hope if that is true they are punished to the full extent of the law.

What I hope isn't true, is that this was an overzealous prosecutor succumbing to a mob. Because *if* that is what happened, that is worse case scenario. The cops will ultimately go free after a trial and the city will burn (again).

If the prosecutor got this wrong, and these folks go free, Baltimore will have a riot on its hands. And that aint good. Hopefully she is right. :thumbsup:

I stopped caring today because parents refuse to teach their kids right from wrong and blame us when they are caught breaking the law. I stopped caring today because parents tell their little kids to be good or the police will take you away embedding a fear from year one. Moms hate us in their schools because we frighten them and remind them of the evil that lurks in the world.

They would rather we stay unseen, but close by if needed, but readily available to fix their kid. I stopped caring today because we work to keep our streets safe from mayhem in the form of reckless, drunk, high, or speeding drivers, only to be hated for it, yet hated even more because we didnt catch the drunk before he killed someone they may know.

Nevertheless, we are just another tool used by government to generate revenue. I stopped caring today because Liberals hate the police as we carry guns, scare kids, and take away their drugs. We always kill innocent people with unjust violence. We are called bullies for using a Taser during a fight, but are condemned further for not first tasing the guy who pulls a gun on us.

And if we do have to shoot, we are asked why didnt you just shoot the gun out of their hand? And when one of us is killed by the countless attacks that do happen (but are rarely reported in the mainstream media) the haters say, Its just part of the job. I stopped caring today because Conservatives hate us as we are the Government. We try to take away their guns, freedoms, and liberty at every turn.

We represent a Police State where jackbooted badge-wearing thugs randomly attack innocent people without cause or concern for constitutional rights. We are Waco, Ruby Ridge, and Rodney King all rolled into one lone police officer stopping to help change an old ladys tire. I stopped caring today as no one wants us around, but instantly demands answers, results, arrests, when a crime takes place.

If a crime isnt solved within the allocated 60 minutes it takes CSI on television, we are inept, incompetent, or covering something up. If we do get lucky it was just that and everyone with a Facebook account can post wonderful comments of how they would solve the case and how we are not nearly as clever.

I stopped caring today because a video of a cop six states away, from a department that you never heard of, screws up and forgets his oath of honor, thus firing up an internet lynch-mob of cop haters even though 99% of us work twice as hard not to end up in the news and to still be the good guys. We are militarized because we wear body armor and kevlar helmets when shots are fired or rocks thrown at us and carry scary looking rifles even though everyone knows that they are easier to shoot and are more accurate than a handgun or a shotgun.

I stopped caring today because the culture of todays instantly connected youth is only there to take and never give back. To never accept responsibility for ones actions, but to blame everyone else instead of themselves. To ask what is in it for me? versus what can I do for you?

I'm not pushing an angle. Can you read? :dunno:

Unlike you, I wasn't there nor know all what happened. I guess you do. My point is that I really do hope the prosecutor is right, that this was a case of "bad cops". And I hope if that is true they are punished to the full extent of the law.

What I hope isn't true, is that this was an overzealous prosecutor succumbing to a mob. Because *if* that is what happened, that is worse case scenario. The cops will ultimately go free after a trial and the city will burn (again).

If the prosecutor got this wrong, and these folks go free, Baltimore will have a riot on its hands. And that aint good. Hopefully she is right. :thumbsup:

Like the riots after the Trayvon Martin verdict? Remember when you guys were so gleefully predicting that one but it never materialized? :(

Nobody can see the future but my guess is 99% of the African American community there in Baltimore just wanted to see the cops answer for their actions. If they're acquitted I'm guessing most folks will respect the verdict even if they don't like it.

You, on the other hand, have a very poor opinion of the African American community, as you've gone out of your way to state numerous times here. You also apparently don't respect the process since you've made it obvious you consider the charges a sham.

Also I ever said I know what happened. Maybe these officers will be proven innocent. You need probable cause to bring charges but that's not a particularly high burden. On the other hand good prosecutors don't bring charges unless they think they can actually prove them beyond a reasonable doubt, since that is what they'd have to show at trial.

Also I ever said I know what happened. Maybe these officers will be proven innocent. You need probable cause to bring charges but that's not a particularly high burden. On the other hand good prosecutors don't bring charges unless they think they can actually prove them beyond a reasonable doubt, since that is what they'd have to show at trial.

they are supposed to be proven guilty, lawyer boy. :rolleyes:

they are supposed to be proven guilty, lawyer boy. :rolleyes:

Found innocent, acquitted, whatever the fock you want. :rolleyes:

Like the riots after the Trayvon Martin verdict? Remember when you guys were so gleefully predicting that one but it never materialized? :(

Nobody can see the future but my guess is 99% of the African American community there in Baltimore just wanted to see the cops answer for their actions. If they're acquitted I'm guessing most folks will respect the verdict even if they don't like it.

You, on the other hand, have a very poor opinion of the African American community, as you've gone out of your way to state numerous times here. You also apparently don't respect the process since you've made it obvious you consider the charges a sham.

No, if these officers get anything less than a maximum sentence the people will be just as outraged. No chance they are found guilty, the dude hit his head in a freak accident in the back of the van. Charge the van with murder. Cops were arresting a criminal and did nothing wrong. Except maybe showed some negligence and didn't give the scum of the earth 5 star treatment. If it were a white guy with assault and drug charges no one would say a damn thing.

No, if these officers get anything less than a maximum sentence the people will be just as outraged. No chance they are found guilty, the dude hit his head in a freak accident in the back of the van. Charge the van with murder. Cops were arresting a criminal and did nothing wrong. Except maybe showed some negligence and didn't give the scum of the earth 5 star treatment. If it were a white guy with assault and drug charges no one would say a damn thing.

I posted about that last night and worms said it was debunked, about the guy may have done it to himself. :dunno:

I posted about that last night and worms said it was debunked, about the guy may have done it to himself. :dunno:

What was debunked was that the medical examiner said that. I suppose it's still a possibility but it doesn't seem there's much support for that theory at the moment

What was debunked was that the medical examiner said that. I suppose it's still a possibility but it doesn't seem there's much support for that theory at the moment

Ah, got it. Didn't mean to misrepresent your post, thanks for the clarification. :thumbsup:

Baltimore is taking a page from Coleman Young's playbook and taking it out on the cops. I'm surprised that I'm not sure that's a bad thing. The guy Gray did die in police custody after all. The cops didn't follow regulations.

Him being a complete sh*tbag makes it hard for me to feel any sympathy but the black community sees it differently. Maybe after all these protests the last couple of years my immediate reaction to always defend the cops is weakening.

Cops do need to be more careful to follow the regulations in how they handle sh*tbags once they are in cuffs and fully in custody. I'll defend Darren Wilson for airing out the turd all day long, but once they have the scum ball apprehended, the cops have to switch gears.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lol @ this thread.

you guys have seen the video of freddie gray unable to walk and the police dragging him, pushing him to help get him into the van.

we don't know what happened in the van but the man was healthy before his police encounter.

freddie asked for medical assistance while in the van, didn't get it and there were unreported stops.

yet you all side with the police.

mind you, freddie gray hadn't even committed a crime. did you forget that?

you imply that people who are poor are animals and have no aspirations.

the bad rioters should not be confused with good protestors.

not quite sure why it's so hard for you to differentiate between the two?

you all, who have never lived in abject poverty and have no black friends pose as if you know....you know nothing, you repeat, you guess.

for all of your great upbringing and education, hard working two parent homes, i'd argue that you all lack basic human intelligence.

you can be supportive of the police while being sensitive to freddie gray.

you can be empathetic to the protestors while being critical of the rioters.

but morons obviously cannot.

(not you newbie)

lol @ this thread.

you guys have seen the video of freddie gray unable to walk and the police dragging him, pushing him to help get him into the van.

we don't know what happened in the van but the man was healthy before his police encounter.

freddie asked for medical assistance while in the van, didn't get it and there were unreported stops.

yet you all side with the police.

mind you, freddie gray hadn't even committed a crime. did you forget that?

you imply that people who are poor are animals and have no aspirations.

the bad rioters should not be confused with good protestors.

not quite sure why it's so hard for you to differentiate between the two?

you all, who have never lived in abject poverty and have no black friends pose as if you know....you know nothing, you repeat, you guess.

for all of your great upbringing and education, hard working two parent homes, i'd argue that you all lack basic human intelligence.

you can be supportive of the police while being sensitive to freddie gray.

you can be empathetic to the protestors while being critical of the rioters.

but morons obviously cannot.

(not you newbie)

why the lack of protests when they are killing eachother. Selective "black lives" matter ?

How long will it take for you people to figure out that the purposes of all the drummed up hate toward the Police is the Progressive Movement's goal to Federalize our Police Forces?

Yes...the liberals want cops to snap black guy's spines so they can federalize the police.

How long will it take for the black helicopters to land by your place?

BTW...many of our leaders are stupid and incompetent.

:lol:

you give the Internet a bad name. Stop it.

Rev. Al Sharpton called for the Justice Department to “take over policing in this country” and stated “we’re going to have to fight states’ rights” in comments recorded by the Baltimore Sun on Thursday.

Sharpton said, “we need the Justice Department to step in and take over policing in this country. In the 20th century, they had to fight states’ rights in — to get the right to vote. We’re going to have to fight states’ rights in terms of closing down police cases.”

http://www.breitbart...-states-rights/

Rev. Al Sharpton called for the Justice Department to take over policing in this country and stated were going to have to fight states rights in comments recorded by the Baltimore Sun on Thursday.

Sharpton said, we need the Justice Department to step in and take over policing in this country. In the 20th century, they had to fight states rights in to get the right to vote. Were going to have to fight states rights in terms of closing down police cases.

:lol:

Rev. Al Sharpton called for the Justice Department to take over policing in this country and stated were going to have to fight states rights in comments recorded by the Baltimore Sun on Thursday.

Sharpton said, we need the Justice Department to step in and take over policing in this country. In the 20th century, they had to fight states rights in to get the right to vote. Were going to have to fight states rights in terms of closing down police cases.

Well, if Sharpton said it...it must be ready to happen.

Seriously ..seek professional help.

no worries, they'd never let that nut near the president or the white house

They should keep him away. Cheney and Rumsfeld too, those guys are a danger to the nation. 3 guys that got rich off of lies and the suffering of others.

They should keep him away. Cheney and Rumsfeld too, those guys are a danger to the nation. 3 guys that got rich off of lies and the suffering of others.

I'd guess cheney and rummy haven't been over for the weekly fake racial grievance brainstorming sessions.

This issue must have your head spinning, they're schitting all over your brotherhood, and the "they're" is the party you're a slave to. :(

I actually feel bad for guys in your situation, but hey

maybe it will be a learning lesson, you'll wake up, man up and vote with your own mind instead of being mindless bot.

why the lack of protests when they are killing eachother. Selective "black lives" matter ?

that is such a legitimate and true statement and really is the underlying issue of it all and why i have not turned on the news to follow this story and why i don't bother to follow any of these stories other than to be just informed enough to be able to comment a little.

drobe, you have asked the million dollar question.

i have no idea why there aren't mass protests over gang violence, drug violence, rapes, robberies, failure of schools, political corruption...the list goes on.

it's easy to be angry at the one, two or five dare i say rare incidences when the police abuse citizens.

the hard question that no one wants to answer is why are the police brutal?

furthermore, how do you expect the police to have a harmonious relationship with people in a city where there is significant amount of crime or where people can only exist because they do criminal things even if they are at heart good people? (as someone said, there no jobs the ghetto but selling drugs is an equal opportunity employer.)

here is my question that i have never been able to solve....why can't some people be poor and still live productive lives in safety and cleanliness?

i've had people tell me that projects used to be nice and fun then it became a urine scented hell hole.

i love newark nj. i don't know why certain people like to destroy and ruin. i don't know. i wasn't that way.

the thing is, all these cities, newark, detroit, los angeles, atlanta, what have you, are filled MOSTLY with people like me.

sadly, the eye sees the drunk, the beggar, the dealer....you don't see the person who works and who cares. they're in their house or apartment being law abiding.

try to remember that! try not to just automatically go into stereotype-they deserve bad treatment because they're poor/black-mode.

also, recognize that there is a history that made this situation.

Im sure you will keep is up to date on that.

I'd guess cheney and rummy haven't been over for the weekly fake racial grievance brainstorming sessions.

This issue must have your head spinning, they're schitting all over your brotherhood, and the "they're" is the party you're a slave to. :(

I actually feel bad for guys in your situation, but hey

maybe it will be a learning lesson, you'll wake up, man up and vote with your own mind instead of being mindless bot.

Who am I voting for again?

Who am I voting for again?

TBD, one thing is for sure, she will be from the party that undermines and spits in the face of your brotherhood to pacify the thugs.

:(

TBD, one thing is for sure, she will be from the party that undermines and spits in the face of your brotherhood to pacify the thugs.

:(

Like George H Bush did after the LA riots?

Like George H Bush did after the LA riots?

the 80s called, they want their relevance back

The current situation feeds the propoganda element, this notion that the secret hands of others are the real reason for the ongoing plight of black america, it sells, and its bought wholeheartedly by a large swath of people either too uninformed or too scared to object and stand up to it.

Blacks killing blacks? How does that sell sponsors on CNN, or get AL Sharpton in front of a camera, or allow some outlet for people too lazy to strive? Now if you can find a black person killed by essentialyl anyone else, or the police I guess, well then you have traction, meaning, relevance.

It's beyond stupid, its sad, and to a certain extent just sickening. The African American community greedily eats up the perversion of their plight, enjoying the falsehoods and corruption as if this was the help they needed or wanted. To see people continually succumbing to such easily recognizable lies and distractions leaves one frustrated.

Here we have a liberal bastion, with African American leadership and look at the plight of the black community, its not politics, its people allowing themselves to be duped, year after year. Not to excuse the poor decisions of the leadership, they have a role to be sure, but it will always circle back around to the startling lack of parenting in the AA community, a disgusting lack of parental responsibility and even when a real attempt is made by what ever farce of a family life they have, the kids still act like focking morons.....like I said, just frustrating.