Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

2016 Brazil Summer Olympics Thread

You forgot to log-in as Reality :thumbsdown:

Kids - what you gonna do with them? :doh:

You forgot to log-in as Reality :thumbsdown:

I mean she's cute. Nice turdcutter. Face doesn't do much for me.

I mean, I have personally banged at least a half dozen chicks hotter than that. That right there precludes someone from being link worth hot.

• Like 1

I mean, I have personally banged at least a half dozen chicks hotter than that. That right there precludes someone from being link worth hot.

Talk to me when you're 47 - you will have a different appreciation and outlook on such things.

I highly doubt that, certainly not women you didn't have to pay

Talk to me when you're 47 - you will have a different appreciation and outlook on such things.

Don't get me wrong. I'd happily smash, and even brag about it later.

But I'm just some slob.

Several of those, yes, but several of the free ones as well.

Again, I'm not saying she's not good looking. But he came with "hottest chick at the olympics." I could go outside right now and find ten hotter in an hour. Give me the pole vaulting chick over this one all day.

• Like 1

Dude she isn't that hot lol. I regularly bang chicks hotter than that that I meet in DT Orlando.

Dude she isn't that hot lol. I regularly bang chicks hotter than that that I meet in DT Orlando.

She's a solid seven. Respectable. But nothing to go crazy for. I got the numbers of five chicks this week as hot or hotter.

Several of those, yes, but several of the free ones as well.

Again, I'm not saying she's not good looking. But he came with "hottest chick at the olympics." I could go outside right now and find ten hotter in an hour. Give me the pole vaulting chick over this one all day.

Exactly.

Just drive to your nearest Chipotle, milf central. At least in the O it is.

I know that all you hear in swimming is Phelps, Phelps, Phelps, but what Katie Ledecky is doing should trump Phelps...

I know that all you hear in swimming is Phelps, Phelps, Phelps, but what Katie Ledecky is doing should trump Phelps...

That was incredible... She totally shattered the WR. :thumbsup:

She is killing it...but 19 focking gold medals trumps all. Plus...he is shattering that thought that all pot heads are lazy.

Exactly.

Just drive to your nearest Chipotle, milf central. At least in the O it is.

Focking Target last night was nothing but yoga pants and hot ass yesterday afternoon.

Focking Target last night was nothing but yoga pants and hot ass yesterday afternoon.

I went to the furniture mall today to buy a bed. Enormous place split into tiny little stores. Each little store had two hotties working there. I was the only customer in the damn place. It was unreal. Two of em offered to come to my house to measure the bed, and gave me their social media. (They chickened out later.)

The only pic I found attractive was the last one. Where you see her butt and not her face. Very average. And that's not the typical Geek shtick. I was expecting a 9 or 10. That's a 7. At best.

Listening to Eisen, some guy apparently capsized in his kayak because he literally ran into a couch in the river or whatever.

Listening to Eisen, some guy apparently capsized in his kayak because he literally ran into a couch in the river or whatever.

Read that on facebook yesterday. :lol:

You don't have to church it up, she's simply not hot.

It's ok.

That girl, Lilly King that just won the gold medal for 100M breaststroke lives 10 minutes away from me in Evansville Indiana.

The entire tri-state area is going NUTS over it too, first EVER gold medalist from Evansville Indiana.

:banana:

That girl, Lilly King that just won the gold medal for 100M breaststroke lives 10 minutes away from me in Evansville Indiana.

The entire tri-state area is going NUTS over it too, first EVER gold medalist from Evansville Indiana.

I didn't know you were a Hoosier. I used to live in Marion when I was a kid.

I didn't know Sawlison was an Olympic ref.

I didn't know you were a Hoosier. I used to live in Marion when I was a kid.

:doublethumbsup: :cheers:

Born in Evansville, grew up in Chandler Indiana. Still live in Chandler.

I am going to be running this town one day too. :D

Extremely doubtful

Boom, told that b!tch she was a cheater and then spanked her. Love it.

Been watching women's beach volleyball and theres already been a wrist injury. It's okay though. I should be fine by Friday.

So I'm watching CCTV coverage right now... Some thoughts...

1. I hate men's gymnastics. It's kinda pretty and graceful when the chicks do it, it's just ghey when the men do.

2. Table tennis is the stupidest "sport" in the olympics. I am watching a match China vs. Taiwan right now... That's gotta be awkward. "You're country Isn't even a country. It's a rogue province." "Fock you commie doosh."

3. there is no drama to watching this here. They pretty much only show when China wins, or at least medals. If it's on tv, you know what's gonna happen.

4. I wonder if the host country has to have special visa rules for the olympics to let all these fans in. No way all these people could get in normally.

5. They just cut away to draw this weeks China welfare lottery jackpot. What a joke. There are seven numbers in this one. The odds are substantially sh!ttier than in the US, and the jackpots are tiny by comparison.

5. ....The odds are substantially sh!ttier than in the US, and the jackpots are tiny by comparison.

Yea - but so are the people. :dunno:

She was hot. Looked like a model. Glad her steroid-taking ass got beat though.

All Russian women are hot, Colombian, Brazilian, Ukrainian, Russian in that order.

All Russian women are hot, Colombian, Brazilian, Ukrainian, Russian in that order.

Albanian?

Albanian?

Possibly, not a personal favorite.

If I could build the perfect woman she would be 75% Colombian 25% Russian or Ukrainian. Dark skin light eyes, fock.

I like the Russian woman swimmer that got the silver.

Yeah, she was hot and looked like she would be an angry focker. Don't really blame her for the roids. You will not even get a shot in Russia unless you take them. Either she takes roids and swims or she turns tricks. :dunno: