Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Clown threat

Hate clowns. Hate them with a passion. Dropped a hit of acid one night. Tripping bawls. Was at a Mardi Gras parade when I was a teen. The clown in question was a Shriner. He was passing out Bazooka bubble gum. He looked like phag clown that would blow Boozo and ask for a reach around and then throw a ping pong ball six feet away.

Hate clowns. Hate them with a passion. Dropped a hit of acid one night. Tripping bawls. Was at a Mardi Gras parade when I was a teen. The clown in question was a Shriner. He was passing out Bazooka bubble gum. He looked like phag clown that would blow Boozo and ask for a reach around and then throw a ping pong ball six feet away.

Same but, without the acid and Mardi Gras.

Local school closed today due to clown threat.

my kids don't get recess. There was a local tweet saying kids and teachers would be kidnapped/ murdered leaving school. My wife and mom are both educators. Wtf is wrong with people?

I heard a report saying 15 clowns were just spotted

Packed in one little car

• Like 1

Not a fan of clowns......

Uh, more like "Clown treat", because could there be anything more delightful? :dunno:

These clowns should be consider dangerous and possibly armed

With squirting flowers and buckets of confetti

I don't understand this. Doing this is stupid. If you do this and someone kills you no one is going to convict them. You are a grown person trying to scare people. Some of who are probably armed.

I don't even think this is a good time to beva clown for Halloween. I mean a lot of people find clowns creepy anyways and in these days of heightened clown activity it's a bad idea.

• Like 1

If a gang of clowns attacks me, I'm goin' for the juggler.

That's pretty good right there.

• Like 1

BEWARE!

A warning from a man with sad experience: "To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad." ~Jack Handey

I believe him, as I had an eerily similar experience as a kid. My parents (for reasons that I am still reluctant to fully understand) took me to the Oakland Coliseum for a 'surprise'. Once inside with the doors shut, I don't recall seeing them again for a loooooong time. I didn't notice where they went or what happened to them, because I was transfixed in horror when I realized that I was trapped in a huge, dark tomb with about 40 or 59 or 100 clowns interspersed throughout a crowd of screaming children.

I felt entirely fortunate to escape with my life that nightmarish day - although the emotional scars appear to be permanent. :shocking:

• Like 1

Man, they creep me out - a dude who wears makeup, has huge feet and wears crazy clothes.

- I mean, of course, Kaitlyn Jenner.

How come no hot chicks ever dress up like a clown? It's always some creepy looking f0ck.

Probably for the same reason no hot chicks drive around ice cream trucks. Jim Rome's take on Ice Cream Truck guy is hilarious...

Probably for the same reason no hot chicks drive around ice cream trucks. Jim Rome's take on Ice Cream Truck guy is hilarious...

Jim Rome and hilarious in the same sentence isn't possible

Have you listened to it? He has a few really funny takes.

I haven't listened to Rome since like 98

I am sure in 20 years hes said a few funny things, not likely many. Maybe what 1 a year over 20 years, yet he still has that stupid gig. Whats even worse is when Jay Mohr, who I used to like starts acting like him too

Is this a promotion for remake Stephen Kings IT ?

How come no hot chicks ever dress up like a clown? It's always some creepy looking f0ck.

Harley Quinn is about the only one.

His overuse of the word "take" is one of the many reasons I want to punch him in the face.

What month is it?

oh.

nothing to see here

I support this statement.