Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

OFFICIAL: Election Night

Start buying Gold.

HA. Thankfully, I never got around to selling mine from last time.

Wow is all I can say. Looks like my retirement is going to take another hit. Hope it's short term. At least my guns are safe for now.

Market is up! I'm going to make money today on my S&P funds... :)

• Like 1

3 posters with 100+ posts since last night...you want who was on tilt...it has been them.

• Haha 1

3 posters with 100+ posts since last night...you want who was on tilt...it has been them.

Pretty sure I was one of them and I can assure you I was not on tilt. Focking with a bunch of liberal, condescending dooshtards who thought Hitlery had this thing locked up was anything but Tilt.

:overhead:

Yeah, that makes sense. Dumbass

Enough makers voted to oust the takers. It's hilarious. The white (imagine this) WORKING CLASS, won the election for Trump.

I want to know what class the Liberals were preying on? The minority worthless class?

Pretty sure I was one of them and I can assure you I was not on tilt. Focking with a bunch of liberal, condescending dooshtards who thought Hitlery had this thing locked up was anything but Tilt.

:overhead:

You calling others condescending dooshtards is always funny.

And yes...it was still very tilting...the fake doc moreso than you...im sure RP moreso too.

Enough makers voted to oust the takers. It's hilarious. The white (imagine this) WORKING CLASS, won the election for Trump.

I want to know what class the Liberals were preying on? The minority worthless class?

Liberals don't get this. A whole lot of people don't want free stuff, they want a job to support their family. My blue collar area of NE PA is historically blue collar Democrat, but they hate what the party has become.

Read an article earlier today about pollsters that all got it wrong and how only the LA Times pollster got it right. (Can't link it from cell phone, I'm not as smart as my phone)

The LA Times pollster asked five questions. He/She knew what questions all the other pollsters were asking. And they decided to ask one question that none of the others were asking:

5th question was- Who do you think your neighbor is voting for?

The question was brilliant. Not many wanted to admit who they were voting for. Trump. They nailed it.

I think this has a chance of working out OK more than I did before.

I sort of liked his victory speech. I like the part where almost under his breath he sort of said he was glad this was over because campaigning is tough and politics is a nasty job.

My uncle is a banker over out Albany way in Oneonta. He told me today that there is a woman at his bank that used to be a nanny for a short while for his kids and that she was so glad he won, that he is a good dude really. He stayed up until 2am one night and proof read a business paper she had for college the next morning.

Hopefully he can keep his ego somewhat on check and make reasonable moves. I'd rather a more experienced well spoken guy who wanted to shake up the status quo but this may not be too bad.

I think this has a chance of working out OK more than I did before.

I sort of liked his victory speech. I like the part where almost under his breath he sort of said he was glad this was over because campaigning is tough and politics is a nasty job.

My uncle is a banker over out Albany way in Oneonta. He told me today that there is a woman at his bank that used to be a nanny for a short while for his kids and that she was so glad he won, that he is a good dude really. He stayed up until 2am one night and proof read a business paper she had for college the next morning.

Hopefully he can keep his ego somewhat on check and make reasonable moves. I'd rather a more experienced well spoken guy who wanted to shake up the status quo but this may not be too bad.

Cup size, And did they bang?

Cup size, And did they bang?

I dont know her. Bang my uncle? Possibly. Did she let Trump grope her in 1986? Oh for sure.

On 11/8/2016 at 4:36 PM, Brad GLuckman said:

Getting drunk tonight. What an absolute embarrasment this election is for this country. Ill try to stay awake, just to see if Trump actually concedes

😂

The irony

On 11/8/2016 at 7:24 PM, fandandy said:

Look at a county map of almost any recent presidential election and the vast majority of the country is red. Those little blue areas though are where the enlightened ones live. The rest, that really gigantic area of the country, is where the uneducated bigots reside.

😎

You should probably get a physical, carrying around all that hatred puts you at risk for cancer.

On 11/8/2016 at 8:17 PM, gocolts said:

I bet they just blame something, like racism, sexism, or Gary Johnson.

🤔

You should post more

On 11/8/2016 at 8:38 PM, Sho Nuff said:

Hates the uncertainty...and his policies are awful economically

😥

Shame you were such a poosay you had to quit a message board because you got biotch slapped everyday.

How bout dat economy?

On 11/9/2016 at 12:45 AM, Sho Nuff said:

Im quite calm...do you think posting a lot and replying means Im not?

Again...said it often...nothing on this message board will ever really get to me...you would have to have serious issues got get worked up over such things.

It got to him. Ran and hid like the snowflake he is. Lol. 

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let's keep him at fbgheys where he can commiserate in his hate and intolerance with the other far-left posters over there.  

It's getting so ridiculous over there that even the Communist party refers to that site as "that crazy far left message board".

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Poor bastard crumbled. But he flew over the cuckoos nest long ago.  I tried to get him an intervention....but to no avail. 

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Let's keep him at fbgheys where he can commiserate in his hate and intolerance with the other far-left posters over there.  

It's getting so ridiculous over there that even the Communist party refers to that site as "that crazy far left message board".

He's not much of a man, but sadly that is the state of the American male. You would think a guy with his limitations and lack of accomplishments, who still is well fed and safe, would want to protect what this country has been built up to. He wouldn't survive 10 seconds in the countries of the people he wants to bring in here. 

• Like 1

RMFF.

She’s gone and she ain’t never coming back fellas.

16 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Some fled this place, some didn't make it.  Another 4 years gone, and what a 4 years it was. 

Seems 11/9/2016 was a great day for this board!

Slow Nuts is happily playing board cop at FBG and wearing out the report button.

On 11/8/2016 at 9:16 PM, Strike said:

So Trump, with a GOP congress, gets to elect a number of SC justices.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Damn, I was Nostradumbass

20 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Seems 11/9/2016 was a great day for this board!

Slow Nuts is happily playing board cop at FBG and wearing out the report button.

He jackhammers that report button over there while riding his XXXL buttplug.

59 minutes ago, lod001 said:

He jackhammers that report button over there while riding his XXXL buttplug.

Popping in on Antifaguys during all this is priceless....what a collection of awful Libs all in one place. 

On 11/9/2016 at 7:41 AM, Sho Nuff said:

You keep saying everyone is against me.

You dont get it...you few political hacks on here are not everyone.

Biggest. Tool. Ever. 

Even though I collected fewer bets this go round, there's MUCH more money on the line.

:shocking:

On 11/9/2016 at 11:36 AM, Voltaire said:

I've always thought Michigan was the weak link in Hillary's firewall. I know Michigan voters.

I'm really scared Turmp will win.... not because I'm scared of Trump, no, but because I don't want to owe BLS $350.

For the record, I'm glad I lost that bet, likely the only time in my life I have been happy to lose a bet. As I have said many times, I only took the bet because I thought BLS was giving away free money, not because I wanted Hillary to win. I was just so confident that Trump'd lose, instead he's been the best president of my lifetime. Oops.