Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Tiger Woods: " I want to say unequivocally, I want to play professional golf again."

I'd believe maybe he wasn't drunk...but he was focked up on something.

All those surgeries and trying to play with a royally focked up back every tourney. I would be shocked if he wasn't completely hooked on pain meds. Imagine how messed up this guy is going to be in 20 years. One back surgery is usually enough to make someone miserable for eternity. Ask Steve Kerr

GOAT

certainly the greatest collapse in sports history. The guy was an absolute shoo-in to break the Masters record. And then never won another one. Timber!!

He does not get a pass.

If you have Tiger Woods money and you're driving yourself at 3am, you're either going to or coming from someplace you don't want anyone to know about.

Guilty, sad, dumb and entirely predictable.

I'm really hard on these guys for one reason. They can easily afford a full-time driver.

Not to mention how many guys at the bar would give their left arm to be able to say that they drove Tiger Woods home one night?

Let me clarify my prior statement.....

In no way am I saying anyone should be easy on Tigger or am I condoning his actions......I'm only stating that the narrative of "wow, he must be in a very dark place for this to have happened" is dumb. I think he was out having a good time and went too hard and made a dumb decision.

As for the booze vs pills thing.....As someone with a lot of personal experience related to pain meds, I've thought he may have a pill problem for a long time...the scandal, the golf, the post round WDs, it all fit perfectly based on my knowledge. I posted the theory a long time ago, and it still makes perfect sense to me. Wouldn't surprise me if we eventually learn (it may be another 15 years from now) that he battled a pill issue for much of the past decade.

And on the same line of thought in regards to this weekend...I'd bet he had what was a normal amount of drinks for him. An amount that normally wouldn't have affected him too much...But then he probably did overdo it with the pills due to being able to justify taking a couple extra with the recent surgery and all...and for that reason it probably is easy for him to tell himself that the alcohol he had wasn't the cause, as the medications just affected him too strongly. It's not too difficult to fool yourself into believing what you want to believe, especially when addiction may be involved.

The cop smelled booze, but no breathalyzer?

Tiger told the officer it wasn't alcohol and he wasn't drinking. And as KSB pointed out, it would be odd for him to lie about it.....

Isn't refusal to take breathalyzer an admission of guilt? If not, why would anyone ever agree to one if they've been drinking?

Isn't refusal to take breathalyzer an admission of guilt? If not, why would anyone ever agree to one if they've been drinking?

Think I heard this a.m. - refusal to blow in Florida is like a suspension of your license to drive, upwards of a year.

Update: apparently Tiger did blow, and registered a 0.00 on the test,. So perhaps he was telling the truth... Sounds like he was found a sleep at the wheel near his house.

Update: apparently Tiger did blow, and registered a 0.00 on the test,. So perhaps he was telling the truth... Sounds like he was found a sleep at the wheel near his house.

He was leaving his house, which is odd.

Me thinks, Backpage

He was leaving his house, which is odd.

Me thinks, Backpage

Be interesting to see if they run a tox screen on his urine... I'm glad it wasn't booze, but hopefully he doesn't have a pill problem now too.

Be interesting to see if they run a tox screen on his urine... I'm glad it wasn't booze, but hopefully he doesn't have a pill problem now too.

3 am leaving the house?

either to get more or because he was HAF

3 am leaving the house?

either to get more or because he was HAF

Like I said before. 3am and driving himself = up to no good.

:first:

C'mon man!

Like I said before. 3am and driving himself = up to no good.

Only time I am awake at 3 am, let alone driving.

= up to no good :(

Only time I am awake at 3 am, let alone driving.

= up to no good :(

I've been on business trips, flown in late and then driven home early morning.

I have no idea wth Tiger was doing but I'm enjoying all the wild speculation and definitive statements.

I have no idea wth Tiger was doing but I'm enjoying all the wild speculation and definitive statements.

He was 100% on a business trip a few miles from his house, driving the other way, high as fock.

Stop it. Take tiger's toes out of your mouth

This deserves a "C'mon Man" of it's own.

I'm going to send him a hoodie.

Don't forget the Skittles.

No. It's an auto suspension but not an admission of guilt. . Familiarize yourself with the 5th amendment, son

This deserves a "C'mon Man" of it's own.

Context people. :doh:

I was replying to edjr when he said "anyone up at 3am driving is up to no good".

That isn't true, maybe its true for edjr himself but making definitive statements like that for others is dumb.

No. It's an auto suspension but not an admission of guilt. . Familiarize yourself with the 5th amendment, son

Newbie, wrong again.

Sad

You have to be a big poosay to have a "bad reaction" to pills. Sure they may make you feel good and cozy but unless you are abusing them or mixing them you arent going to be passed out behind the wheel off a pain pill or 2.

I'm sure it will come out later, but I'd like to know:

* What was he wearing, did it look like he had been out, or at home?

* If he were out, didn't somebody notice his focked up ass trying to leave?

* Did they get a urine or blood sample?

0.0 breathalyzer

Essentially.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/golf/tiger-woods-had-to-be-woken-up-by-police/ar-BBBGcDT?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=msnbcrd

A breath blood alcohol test administered showed no signs that Woods had alcohol in his system, although he failed a field sobriety test after his vehicle was found “stopped on the roadway at 2:03 a.m. Monday in the right-hand lane and right shoulder” in Jupiter, Fla. Woods was cited for improper parking, along with the driving under the influence citation.

I'm sure it will come out later, but I'd like to know:

* What was he wearing, did it look like he had been out, or at home?

* If he were out, didn't somebody notice his focked up ass trying to leave?

* Did they get a urine or blood sample?

They got a urine test. He had 4 medications in his system to include Vicodin. The report said the other medications seem to be mispelled. Either solax or solox and etorix.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/35542838/woods-found-asleep-at-the-wheel-no-alcohol-in-his-system?utm_content=bufferc2a9f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Newbie, wrong again.

Sad

please put some salve on those chafed labia. Your pussie is really sore today. Rofl

2 flat front tires, damage to his car, blinker on? Jeebus, it's a wonder he really didn't kill himself, or somebody else.

Following Tiger Woods’ arrest on Monday, ESPN photoshopped an image of the former golf pro that made him look less unkempt.

Published by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, the original mugshot featured a pale-skinned Tiger Woods with frizzy hair, and glazed, heavy-lidded eyes. It made the rounds on social media as news media published articles about the arrest.

ESPN’s distribution of Woods’ mugshot in its “breaking news” feed featured a picture different than the original—his unkempt, balding coiffure was transformed into a clean crew cut, akin to his days as a sportsman. The color of the golfer’s skin also appeared to be altered to give him a healthier tone.

You have to be a big poosay to have a "bad reaction" to pills. Sure they may make you feel good and cozy but unless you are abusing them or mixing them you arent going to be passed out behind the wheel off a pain pill or 2.

Although I agree he was probably mixing and abusing the meds, the rest of your post is completely off-base.

Yup, sorry but after watching that video, there's no way he wasn't boozed up. I don't give what a fock they're saying about a 0.00 test. You don't act like that on medication. He was bombed, paid someone off to say he had no alcohol in his system to try and cover his ass.