Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Is there any worse coworker than the 'heat up fish in the microwave' guy?

It's going to Bier Meister, pretty soon, if someone doesn't stop stealing his lunch.

:lol:

It's going to Bier Meister, pretty soon, if someone doesn't stop stealing his lunch.

No kidding. It's probably tarragon-encrusted Chilean sea bass with lime-infused aioli on a bed of organic radicchio.

Maybe I used some of those words right. :dunno:

• Like 1

No kidding. It's probably tarragon-encrusted Chilean sea bass with lime-infused aioli on a bed of organic radicchio.

Maybe I used some of those words right. :dunno:

In reality it's just fish sticks and mayo.

:lol:

The rare occasions I would bring in lunch, it was usually leftover Chinese.

My team had it's own cooler, so not a problem for us.

I used to work with people from Thailand and they used to warm up something that contained fish sauce that was very fragrant.

My supervisor at the time yelled at them about it being stinky so they never brought it in again.

I remember thinking how arrogant of my supervisor to think that her food didn't smell stinky to them.

I mean, most of my Indian coworkers don't eat meat.

So imagine how nauseous the smell of warmed up beef, especially that frozen fake beef crap, must smell like to them?

I used to work with people from Thailand and they used to warm up something that contained fish sauce that was very fragrant.

My supervisor at the time yelled at them about it being stinky so they never brought it in again.

I remember thinking how arrogant of my supervisor to think that her food didn't smell stinky to them.

I mean, most of my Indian coworkers don't eat meat.

So imagine how nauseous the smell of warmed up beef, especially that frozen fake beef crap, must smell like to them?

Uhhhhh, The United States of America? Ever hear of it, greatest country on earth? They need to recognize.

A worse coworker would be someone who posts on an internet website rather than work.

you're talking about 90% of the members here.

We had a guy who used to heat up fish in the microwave.

He got fired pretty quickly.

I was working at the Downtown Aquarium at the time.

im guilty, :wave:

i was running a poker game in a dying venue and made a killing one night.

decided to have seafood for dinner the next day, so i went to safeway and bought 15$ worth of precooked frozen alaskan king crab legs.

they had issued me a small microwave to 'keep the customers happy' with, so i warmed up my catch for a few minutes, before the game, figuring no one would notice. well, i was wrong, and everybody gave me dirty looks for like a week after.

live and learn, i guess :dunno:

i dunno.... "the orange frosted tip complete dooshbag that listens to abba and doesn't do sh;t all day" guy is pretty bad :dunno:

Probably shouldn't have voted for him then.

I honestly didn't know this was a no-no :unsure:

Then you're the guy.

Guy who drops a deuce in the bathroom and doesn't flush. :wave:

Also RMFF!

Guy who messes up the coffee order

List of people who need to die at office jobs...

1. Lady who is always trying to sell you her kids fundraising sh!t. Kill her quick if she is of equal or lower rank. Kill her slow if she outranks you.

2. Drops a hideous deuce and doesn't run the fan or flush guy.

3. Music without headphones guy.

4. Guy who asks questions at meetings. Especially at the end, when boss says "any questions?" Which anyone with a brain means "we done here?"

5. Church lady who tries to get you to come. Constantly,

6. Constantly offended minority lady.

7. Guy who focks up the copier and wanders off without telling anyone.

So basically everyone in most offices.

List of people who need to die at office jobs...

1. Lady who is always trying to sell you her kids fundraising sh!t. Kill her quick if she is of equal or lower rank. Kill her slow if she outranks you.

2. Drops a hideous deuce and doesn't run the fan or flush guy.

3. Music without headphones guy.

4. Guy who asks questions at meetings. Especially at the end, when boss says "any questions?" Which anyone with a brain means "we done here?"

5. Church lady who tries to get you to come. Constantly,

6. Constantly offended minority lady.

7. Guy who focks up the copier and wanders off without telling anyone.

So basically everyone in most offices.

So right about this one. We had this horrible rounding meeting with the CEO of the hospital I work at last week. Took about an hour and it was incredibly boring. She was just finishing up and asked if anyone had any questions. Some biotch asked about her insurance which put the CEO into another 10 minute tangent. Could've strangled the woman :wall:

Definitely mention 'too much perfume woman'.

And it seems these Broads almost always over 40 and it's almost always citrus based like Obsession.

Had an old boss who literally gave people headaches. You could literally tell if she had been on a particular floor a good 10 minutes after she had left.

My assistant ( part Asian, all stupid, I'm pretty sure inverted ) would munch on dry Cheerios all day. hi

That sounds relatively innocuous, but actually, that s*** stinks. Oh my God. I actually preferred when she brought Kimche and stuff like that. Reason? Lunch was a fixed time in the break room. Not an all day waft.

My assistant ( part Asian, all stupid, I'm pretty sure inverted ######) would munch on dry Cheerios all day. hi

That sounds relatively innocuous, but actually, that s*** stinks. Oh my God. I actually preferred when she brought Kimche and stuff like that. Reason? Lunch was a fixed time in the break room. Not an all day waft.

Dry cheerios does not stink, stop that.

I honestly didn't know this was a no-no :unsure:

:o

The chicks that cut all the donuts in half or quarters.

The person that cut the middle out of the donut

Our break room has notes on the microwave to not cook smelly food. Of course it's directed to the Asians and Indians microwaving fish and curry, but they don't give a fock.

Is it written in a language they can understand?

:dunno:

latest homeless guy from california with full dreads and smells like petchuli oil that interupts your convo for a cig.