Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

The rat thread

you seem to be missing the person/people who narced out sho and newb

agree hopefully they step up to the plate and complete the list

Ill admit it. When gfiafp went full retard and jacked every thread and bumped dozens of old threads to churn things off the first page, I reported him.

I honestly can't blame you for that. If I knew how to report someone on my phone I would have done the same. He was aggravating the sh1t outta everyone when he did that and made it almost impossible to discuss a topic

My money is on the usual suspects.

I honestly can't blame you for that. If I knew how to report someone on my phone I would have done the same. He was aggravating the sh1t outta everyone when he did that and made it almost impossible to discuss a topic

Yeah, he was doing it on purpose.

Sad thing is i kinda miss that guy. This place was better when he was around.

Yeah, he was doing it on purpose.

Sad thing is i kinda miss that guy. This place was better when he was around.

He went too far that time. But any other time he was fine. Even hilarious. I don't miss him when he went off the rails but I miss him when he acted "normal" whatever normal is for him

:wave:

Classic example was heavy-set reporting gocolts, but I think there's still some question about whether he actually did it, or just claimed responsibility like ISIS.

Why isn't magnificent turd on that list?

It's a rat list. Says so right in the title. Your pals seem to be well represented, Cheswick.

Is there something that you just wanna go ahead and ask me? 'Cause I'll give you the fockin' answer, all right?

12th Man

WOW the Irony Meter just blew up.

Screw you Pally.

How's that whole running me off the bored working for ya? :lol:

How's that whole running me off the bored working for ya? :lol:

Patience Iago. (I'm sure you barely finished HS so go look up the reference).

Patience Iago. (I'm sure you barely finished HS so go look up the reference).

I picture you as one of those fetal alcohol cases: overbite and lots of zits, prolly weigh a buck twenty, running around shirtless and barefoot in cutoff jorts etc.

I picture you as one of those fetal alcohol cases: overbite and lots of zits, prolly weigh a buck twenty, running around shirtless and barefoot in cutoff jorts etc.

I picture you as a coddled wuss who never got smacked upside the head for being a wiseass.

I picture you as a coddled wuss who never got smacked upside the head for being a wiseass.

Did you flex after posting that? 👮🏻‍♀️

Classic example was heavy-set reporting gocolts, but I think there's still some question about whether he actually did it, or just claimed responsibility like ISIS.

Back in the day, GoColts was a miserable fock, and he'll be the first to admit it :thumbsup:

We used to tease him about having the ghey.

Buffalo runner was on the wrong for reporting him, though.

Link?

RP got me banned because hes a kvnt.

Dont think Ive ever gotten anyone banned.

Unreal. You were just calling for Mensa to be banned a few days ago. Do you have any self awareness? You and that make up wearing girly man must be something else IRL.

Way, way back, I reported gutterboy's Mrs. Voltaire alias which I'm glad Mike ignored because it turned out to be really funny. It was more popular than I was, likely still would be if he were at it. Reporting that was a stupid thing to do. Now that I think on it, putting 'Mrs.' in front of a most of you guys could be hilarious, but to date, I'm the only one on the receiving end of that.

Then when me and kutulu had our blowout (if you don't know, don't ask), I asked Mike if he could verify if a post had been edited or not. (He couldn't).

When we had that &nsb glitch a few months back jerking with our replies and emoticons, I started the thread if anyone else was having the problems I was having then, when everybody replied with a yes, I self reported the thread to the admins.

Also I've reported advertisements posted in the forum on a handful of occasions over the years.

Unreal. You were just calling for Mensa to be banned a few days ago. Do you have any self awareness? You and that make up wearing girly man must be something else IRL.

Those two biotches probably live in HR. Rats.

Way, way back, I reported gutterboy's Mrs. Voltaire alias which I'm glad Mike ignored because it turned out to be really funny. It was more popular than I was, likely still would be if he were at it. Reporting that was a stupid thing to do. Now that I think on it, putting 'Mrs.' in front of a most of you guys could be hilarious, but to date, I'm the only one on the receiving end of that.

Then when me and kutulu had our blowout (if you don't know, don't ask), I asked Mike if he could verify if a post had been edited or not. (He couldn't).

When we had that &nsb glitch a few months back jerking with our replies and emoticons, I started the thread if anyone else was having the problems I was having then, when everybody replied with a yes, I self reported the thread to the admins.

Also I've reported advertisements posted in the forum on a handful of occasions over the years.

You actually reported the Mrs Volty name?

Sorry man, but that's quite a wuss move.

Was there some sort of malice behind it that we're unaware of?

Unreal. You were just calling for Mensa to be banned a few days ago.

I said hes a sucky ass poster, and he is.

Dont think I called for him to be banned and I certainly didnt report him like you kvnt ass does

Dont think I called for him to be banned and I certainly didnt report him like you kvnt ass does

Sure you did.

And :lol: @ a worm calling someone a sucky poster. You've been marginalized, worm. Best to slink away wherever your burnt (d)umber buddy went.

You actually reported the Mrs Volty name?

Sorry man, but that's quite a wuss move.

Was there some sort of malice behind it that we're unaware of?

It was and I did but nothing came of it. We're all better off for having experienced it. Once I took a step back and divorced the hysterical screechy Asian dingbat from any connection to me, I was able to appreciate gutterboy's talent behind it.

It was and I did but nothing came of it. We're all better off for having experienced it. Once I took a step back and divorced the hysterical screechy Asian dingbat from any connection to me, I was able to appreciate gutterboy's talent behind it.

Fair enough.

Cheers to avoiding screeching dingbats of ALL races.

I'm not looking it up but I do believe you said "is there any way we can get rid of Mensa" or something close to that. Liar. It's your MO rat face, deal with it. We are the things we do,not the things we want to do.