Sign in to follow this  
ROCKFORD

things that need to disappear

What is something that someone whose elbows have a larger circumference than their biceps would say for $500, Alex?

Lol. And a Fedora.

• Like 1

Or avocado like we've been eating it, on nachos.

Avocado toast is so pretentious.

Google appears to have hijacked my cell now. I'm getting ads popping up in front of my home screen, and I have to 'x' them out before I can proceed. I can't find the focking source of this and it's driving me nucking futs.

Your cell phone too???!!

If you discover how to get rid of them let me know.

Google appears to have hijacked my cell now. I'm getting ads popping up in front of my home screen, and I have to 'x' them out before I can proceed. I can't find the focking source of this and it's driving me nucking futs.

Thanks a lot FCC.

what's wrong with avodado on toast?

In principle, nothing. But much like craft beer and Artisan this and Artisan that, anything the Millennials hijack is immediately disliked by anyone who isn't a millennial.

I mean for fucksake, it's fine. But there's a ton of stuff you can spread on bread like apple butter which is actually very good for you and isn't actually butter.

I figure we are give or take 37 days away from McDonald's offering it for breakfast and the price of avocados soaring to $12 a piece in the grocery store.

• Like 1

In principle, nothing. But much like craft beer and Artisan this and Artisan that, anything the Millennials hijack is immediately disliked by anyone who isn't a millennial.

I mean for fucksake, it's fine. But there's a ton of stuff you can spread on bread like apple butter which is actually very good for you and isn't actually butter.

I figure we are give or take 37 days away from McDonald's offering it for breakfast and the price of avocados soaring to $12 a piece in the grocery store.

:thumbsup:

Just like skirt steak. A cheap, tasty cut of meat until the damn gringos discovered "fajitas".

I grow my own avacado's, there are a couple strains that grow on the south side of houston.

Or avocado like we've been eating it, on nachos.

Avocado toast is so pretentious.

Not pretentious at all if you like avacados and dont have chips in the house.

I'll gladly take all the cilantro and avocado spread you boys and girls don't want. :bandana:

• Like 2

:thumbsup:

Just like skirt steak. A cheap, tasty cut of meat until the damn gringos discovered "fajitas".

Frick, Tilapia used to be my 'go to'. A cheap-ass farm-raised trash fish. I'd get it for 1.89/lb. Half that on a good day.

Then...

Not pretentious at all if you like avacados and dont have chips in the house.

What's pretentious about it? Guacamole is great, but requires more ingredients besides chips. Avocado + bread is a simple snack. So is plain avo.

a friend of mine went to barns & noble to look thru the women's fitness mags.

he told me, every one has at least 7 different receipe or ads with avodados in the pics.

yes, they are overplayed. :(

What's pretentious about it? Guacamole is great, but requires more ingredients besides chips. Avocado + bread is a simple snack. So is plain avo.

Not pretentious at all. A grainy piece of toast is a healthier guac vehicle than a greasy chip.

a friend of mine went to barns & noble to look thru the women's fitness mags.

he told me, every one has at least 7 different receipe or ads with avodados in the pics.

yes, they are overplayed. :(

"A friend "

Not pretentious at all. A grainy piece of toast is a healthier guac vehicle than a greasy chip.

I think she meant serving it at a childs birthday party was pretentious, not eating it at all.

Im picturing some stepford bot walking around saying things like I never let the kids eat hot dogs or juice boxes, to many nitrates and sugar.

• Like 1

Yep. Skip the toast. Can't even count how many avocados I've eaten with nothing more than a knife salt and some lemon juice.

True story. I Heard the other day that food witch doctors created the seedless avocado because so many of the snowflakes were cutting themselves on the pit. Apparently you can eat the things skin and all .

basically it's a pickle.

I think she meant serving it at a childs birthday party was pretentious

not if you cut the crust off. :thumbsup:

Any oath property. Yahoo. Hello giggles. Huffpo. All of them. Get rid of it.

Yep. Skip the toast. Can't even count how many avocados I've eaten with nothing more than a knife salt and some lemon juice.

Delicious. Dice it in the shell, squeeze the lemon and good to go.

People turning nouns into verbs

Some dumbass posted on FB:

Well, I have cakepopped well today.

Also. Saying because ________ to explain something.

As in:

This place suck because Newbie.

And corporate types who use "the ask" instead of expectation, generally when explaining some inane new policy.

Turning verbs into nouns, and vice versa, are equally annoying. What's a cakepop?

And corporate types who use "the ask" instead of expectation, generally when explaining some inane new policy.

Wow, I've never heard of this. Wish I hadn't. People :doh:

"Adulting" is the worst.

It's commentary on itself though.

Wow, I've never heard of this. Wish I hadn't. People :doh:

I hadn’t until just recently. But the last three employed physician meetings used it, including two with annoying consultants telling us how to do our job (something else that needs to disappear), so I think it is pervasive in the corporate world.

Turning verbs into nouns, and vice versa, are equally annoying. What's a cakepop?

Its a piece of cake on a stick.