Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

Today is such a great day.

I so hope Trump gets another selection. Odds are probably pretty good.

This freak show really energized the Repub base. November is going to be bloodbath for Democrats. No Blue wave. It's going to be so epic when they lose even more seats.

The Democrats have become the party of screaming and ranting in elevators.

I'm in Georgia.

I stated that not all teenagers have jobs and Planned Parenthood isn't everywhere.

Well, either dont have sex or prioritize how important it is to you. Condoms are dirt cheap and sold in every drug store. At some point,Peenie, you absolutely need to assign personal responsibility to this sh!t. If a teen isnt resourceful enough to get rubbers, then they have no reason to have sex. Seriously. This is the kind of mindset that has caused our gubmint to grow to unhealthy proportions. The "please do it for me" mindset has to stop.

I'm in Georgia.

I stated that not all teenagers have jobs and Planned Parenthood isn't everywhere.

But catching a ride to the abortion clinic is easy peasey?
  • Like 2

Ooof - that other bored has absolutely gone off their rocker with this confirmation. They are now calling all opposing thought "trolling" and asking the owner to ban them outright.

They've absolutely lost their mind - everyone who supports Kavanaugh is now a racist, sexist, etc...

It's so awesome to watch the meltdown. MAGA!

Is it? because they had the chance to get rid of it but they didn't.

What other policy am I missing? Tort reform and selling insurance across state lines?

What other policy am I missing? Tort reform and selling insurance across state lines?

We get it. You're going to take the ONE loss Trump has had and run with it, ignoring the 200+ victories for Trump AND America.

That's what leftist like you do.

Don't worry, I'm sure healthcare will come up again and we'll get rid of the monstrosity and one of the worst pieces of legislation EVER passed known as Obamacare.

When are we going to have an insurance plan to replace Obama Care? Wasn't Trump supposed to lower insurance costs for us? And yes I will congratulate him on mocking the woman who testified, class move...…………….

You can thank Shitstain McCain for Obamacare still being a thing.

Now that karma put him in the dirt, Kav is on the court, and a red wave is coming next month I expect the Rs to completely dismantle Obamacare in 2019.

except they all fail to realize that the supreme court can't just vote to change something there has to be a case that makes Roe v Wade part of the discussion and even then it wouldn't be a direct overturn

Right.

The protests and histrionics were never about Roe v Wade or sexual assault victims, those are just the tools used to whip their base into a frenzy and get them to the polls.

We get it. You're going to take the ONE loss Trump has had and run with it, ignoring the 200+ victories for Trump AND America.

That's what leftist like you do.

Don't worry, I'm sure healthcare will come up again and we'll get rid of the monstrosity and one of the worst pieces of legislation EVER passed known as Obamacare.

I would actually like a healthcare policy. Revoking the ACA isnt going to reduce HC premiums or insure a single person.

every public high school nurse can help kids with contraceptives

That is completely inaccurate.

That is completely inaccurate.

show me, cause its not, I guarantee if a 14 year old girl goes to a nurse at her PUBLIC high school, and says she needs protection cause she is going to become sexually active, that nurse will either provide contraceptives or make arrangements for the girl to get them. Same with boys

I don't know man. I was just pointing out that the GOP had the chance to remove Obama Care and they voted to keep it. Maybe after the mid terms and with McCain gone they'll go after it.

show me, cause its not, I guarantee if a 14 year old girl goes to a nurse at her PUBLIC high school, and says she needs protection cause she is going to become sexually active, that nurse will either provide contraceptives or make arrangements for the girl to get them. Same with boys

School Based Health Center (SBHC)

According to a USA school census report, 82.1% of SBHCs promote abstinence and 49.8% of SBHCs are actually prohibited from providing contraceptives

It's one thing to teach sex education but quite another to give condoms. It makes me very sad.

I don't know man. I was just pointing out that the GOP had the chance to remove Obama Care and they voted to keep it. Maybe after the mid terms and with McCain gone they'll go after it.

That's not accurate. Obamacare was passed because the democrats held a supermajority in Congress. The GOP would need a supermajority in congress to provide a different solution to health care. They'd need 60 votes in the Senate and only have 51. Until someone wins a supermajority, its likely health care is frozen in its current state for some time to come.

Think of the general government layout like this:

1. If the President has supermajority in congress, together they can make fundamental changes to the nation.

2. If the President has a majority in congress but not a supermajority, they can make some small changes domestically but nothing major.

3. If the President faces a majority opposition in at least 1 chamber of congress, the President is almost completely restricted to foreign policy.

The last time the President had a supermajority was Obama from 2009 until February 4th, 2010 when Scott Brown took his seat as Senator from Massachusetts. Obamacare was passed thru congress on the strength of the 60 votes of the supermajority on December 24th, 2009 and Scott Brown shocked the nation by winning on January 10th, 2010, taking his seat on February 4th, 2010. Too late to stop Obamacare.

They're not going to get rid of Obamacare because they have no alternative.

They're not going to get rid of Obamacare because they have no alternative.

They can't. They don't have the votes to replace it with anything.

Probably. It was bad legislation and I wont be sorry to see it gone. But my guess is that they replace it with nothing. How will they blame rising premiums on the ACA after they revoke it?

It's one thing to teach sex education but quite another to give condoms. It makes me very sad.

I hope youre not naive enough to think access to condoms=protected sex. I seriously doubt that if women getting abortions were truthful that you would find that many would say..."well, we exhausted every option, but we absolutely couldnt get condoms".

Probably. It was bad legislation and I wont be sorry to see it gone. But my guess is that they replace it with nothing. How will they blame rising premiums on the ACA after they revoke it?

So what would you like to see for healthcare? Any thoughts or plans ?

So what would you like to see for healthcare? Any thoughts or plans ?

Just look at it like any other market. The fundamental problem is runaway costs. The market solution is increased competition.

1. There needs to be a one-time "amnesty" on prescription drugs and medical equipment. Drug companies and equipment manufacturers need to lose their current patents. Future drugs will be allowed to be patented, but that comes with a warning that if they price gouge they will lose those patents again to force them to come to some workable agreement on how keep costs low for consumers in the future.

2. Create a new class of doctors and medical workers that require less education to be certified to work to flood the market with doctors. That will help drop costs further. If this isn't done, then medical tourism will just get bigger and bigger and you'll wind up with the same situation anyway with doctors that are less qualified performing more and more procedures.

3. Pass legislation to tear down the price gouging hospitals and medical workers do to insurance companies.

That's not accurate. Obamacare was passed because the democrats held a supermajority in Congress. The GOP would need a supermajority in congress to provide a different solution to health care. They'd need 60 votes in the Senate and only have 51. Until someone wins a supermajority, its likely health care is frozen in its current state for some time to come.

Think of the general government layout like this:

1. If the President has supermajority in congress, together they can make fundamental changes to the nation.

2. If the President has a majority in congress but not a supermajority, they can make some small changes domestically but nothing major.

3. If the President faces a majority opposition in at least 1 chamber of congress, the President is almost completely restricted to foreign policy.

The last time the President had a supermajority was Obama from 2009 until February 4th, 2010 when Scott Brown took his seat as Senator from Massachusetts. Obamacare was passed thru congress on the strength of the 60 votes of the supermajority on December 24th, 2009 and Scott Brown shocked the nation by winning on January 10th, 2010, taking his seat on February 4th, 2010. Too late to stop Obamacare.

They don't need a super majority to kill Obama care. That is why McCains no vote focked the GOP and why they will probably wait until after the mid terms. Thanks for the lesson about how the government runs though. :rolleyes:

They don't need a super majority to kill Obama care. That is why McCains no vote focked the GOP and why they will probably wait until after the mid terms. Thanks for the lesson about how the government runs though. :rolleyes:

They can't just end it without replacing it with something. That would really backfire at the polls. You can't just eliminate social security and not replace it with something, nor medicare, nor Obamacare.

Responsible women don't get pregnant from consensual sex in 2018. Why is abortion such a big deal at this point?

Because 3/4 of a million sluts are irresponsible every year, and libs want it to remain available as birth control.

How the fock did this thread become about Obummercare? Oh, right, because lefties move the goalposts every time they lose one issue.

• Like 2

When are we going to have an insurance plan to replace Obama Care? Wasn't Trump supposed to lower insurance costs for us? And yes I will congratulate him on mocking the woman who testified, class move....

was awesome

"You don't hand matches to an arsonist, and you don't give power to an angry left wing mob. That's what they have become."

-Donald Trump

One thing I've never understood about anti-conservative/republican protests in places like super liberal Seattle: the state always goes blue so wtf is your public sign waving going to accomplish? You vote? Well no sh1t you were always going to vote D no matter what!

The country got better today. At some point the courts may be the only thing that stops the radical, violent left.

• Like 1

The GOPs entire healthcare platform is repealing Obummercare.

Sure. Yet somehow with the Presidency and both houses they didn't. It's a miracle. :lol:

It's times like these when you want to watch CNN's idiots meltdown.

When that old bag jump in her coffin, do the Ds go to the sexually assaulted well again?

• Like 1

When that old bag jump in her coffin, do the Ds go to the sexually assaulted well again?

Spoiler alert: they'll make sure the "accuser" is a black woman in order to maximize both the #metoo and race angle. Go big or go home.

• Like 1

next up is the kid called someone a homO or nagger in second grade.
  • Like 1

It's times like these when you want to watch CNN's idiots meltdown.

I turned on msnbc just for that reason. They are focusing a lot of attention on the protesters. Saying how great it is to see this protesting because it shows people are not going to forget this. Women are tired of not being listened to. And Dr. Ford is an incredible person and women are being ignored in this country. But no longer. There will be payback for this in November. The republicans don't realise what is coming their way. ☺☺☺

Fvcking nut-jobs.

This is entertainment at its best.

Edit... And now they are focusing on a "special investigation" into why all right wing voters love Russia and turn a blind eye to the Russian voter collusion which was started by Trump a long time ago. Around the time when he met his young Russian bride.

Ok. I just turned it off. Eewww.

This is exactly what the scumbag Democrats did to Kavenaugh...

You want me to watch a video where I have to listen to Nancy Pelosi? I'll pass.