Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Forums Software Upgrade - 2/5/19

Will this mean we can't do 40 anymore????

bump

Still waiting.

Still waiting.

I'm thinking it was all a dream. :(

Update - There will be some downtime tomorrow 1/31/19 beginning roughly around 1:45 PM Central time as we transfer the forums to a new server. I'm expecting the forums will be down a couple hours during this process. If unexpected problems arise, then downtime may be longer... hopefully that won't be the case.

Once the server transfer is complete, we'll wait until after the Super Bowl to perform the Invision software upgrade, which is going to be a lengthier process and will likely come with extended downtime.

Update - There will be some downtime tomorrow 1/31/19 beginning roughly around 1:45 PM Central time as we transfer the forums to a new server. I'm expecting the forums will be down a couple hours during this process. If unexpected problems arise, then downtime may be longer... hopefully that won't be the case.

Once the server transfer is complete, we'll wait until after the Super Bowl to perform the Invision software upgrade, which is going to be a lengthier process and will likely come with extended downtime.

I’m calling bullshit. Something will come up.

• Like 1

:tebow:

Make sure it's obvious that it isn't actually a :kaepernick:

For crying out loud Mike can't even fock up the board right. :wall:

Not that I run your business Mike, but is SB week the best time to shut down the site? :dunno:

Were still here! Were still here! Were still here! Were still here! Were still here! Were still here!

I keep typing were with the apostrophe, but when I hit post, it comes out were. :dunno:

Were still here! Were still here! Were still here! Were still here! Were still here! Were still here!

I keep typing were with the apostrophe, but when I hit post, it comes out were. :dunno:

On your phone or every device?

We're

do you know what that song is really about?

what?

I'm not really sure. I've had my thoughts.

And we're back. Let me know if you notice features not working. Next week sometime we'll begin the process of upgrading the Invision software.

Not that I run your business Mike, but is SB week the best time to shut down the site? :dunno:

x464674747373